TeraVolt's Art Thread

Hello! Im TeraVolt (formerly know as suntt123, but that was an eternity ago :P). Ive been a smogon user for a long time, but never what one might consider a particularly active member. Anyway, enough about me, have some art! (Sorry, big images :3)

Vector Images:
Tyranitar

Scizor

Eevee Training and Ivy Breeding

Touch Gal Weavile

Trick Room (Remastered Eddition :P)

Sprite Work:

Other Images (Mostly pencil/pen):

More will come... Once I get around to uploading it to deviantart :P

Last edited:

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Hey man, I see your making some pretty great art here! The Scizor and Zekrom are my personal favorites. :)
On your EV training piece though, the Ivysaur's eyes have some sort of weird white oval in the middle of them with a black line below them, unless the lines are intended, I think in the future they would look better without the line.

Also, I'd like to know what programs you use for your vectors, spriting, and gif making. :)

Hey man, I see your making some pretty great art here! The Scizor and Zekrom are my personal favorites. :)
On your EV training piece though, the Ivysaur's eyes have some sort of weird white oval in the middle of them with a black line below them, unless the lines are intended, I think in the future they would look better without the line.

Also, I'd like to know what programs you use for your vectors, spriting, and gif making. :)
Yeah, it's intentional and thanks :)
And to answer your questions, I use Inkscape for Vectors, MS Paint for spriting and Aseprite for making Gifs. You can get all of these for free (though only the older versions of Aseprite are free and I have experienced a few bugs).

I was lurking around Smogon and somehow saw your art; This art is amazing as hell dude. If It is okay with you, may I request a Typhlosion, Furret, and Sandshrew as if they were in Pokemon mystery dungeon? By that I mean having a small scarf (Not sure if that's what it is) around there neck most of them have. With perhaps a badge on one of them as if they were a Team in mystery dungeon ? Thanks in advance if you do decide to make it. :] Sorry if this didn't make much sense though.

I was lurking around Smogon and somehow saw your art; This art is amazing as hell dude. If It is okay with you, may I request a Typhlosion, Furret, and Sandshrew as if they were in Pokemon mystery dungeon? By that I mean having a small scarf (Not sure if that's what it is) around there neck most of them have. With perhaps a badge on one of them as if they were a Team in mystery dungeon ? Thanks in advance if you do decide to make it. :] Sorry if this didn't make much sense though.
Enjoy!

Ill get around to the other ones as soon as I can be bothered possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)