Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Dumper can do it. Use the "Truck" setting to dump the pkx of the Pokémon from your Heart Gold file, then open the .pk6 file with PKHeX.
Truck setting? Is that the csv format or am I using an outdated version of Massdumper (1.2)?
Ah my version of Mass Dumper doesn't have it I'll go fix it, thank you!
EDIT: Alright, I got the .pk6 file but I can't get PKHex to read it and when I search for .pkx files none of the .pk6 files show up.
Why am I stupid? Why am I an idiot? All I had to do is drag and drop instead of copy and paste. ~.~

Last edited:
Is there anyone who can borrow me a female nest ball Chikoria/Bayleef/Meganium with egg moves Aromatheraphy, Leech seed and perfect iv in spAtk, spD, speed? Have a time mashine spread with 6 IVs, only need it for a few minutes :)

Edit: Gave up.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who can borrow me a female nest ball Chikoria/Bayleef/Meganium with egg moves Aromatheraphy, Leech seed and perfect iv in spAtk, spD, speed? Have a time mashine spread with 6 IVs, only need it for a few minutes :)
I think I have one, not 100% sure on the egg moves tho, and I won't be able to trade for like 4 hours.

Can anybody get my a 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Bold HA Politoed with Encore/Haze/Icy Wind/Scald(male and shiny if poss) I dont have acces to black and white 2 so I cant do it myself.I am also looking for a Dive/Quick Ball female East-Sea Gastrodon/shellos. I hope somebody can help me out with these 2 ^^

I'm looking for these guys(want redis rights and good tutor moves):

IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid

IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Jolly

IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naive

I can do any Black 2 RNG except wild shiny RNG. I haven't caught all the legends yet (just beat the 4th gym). I can also RNG any black 2 event. All this is on an emulator. Here is a mewtwo I already have transferred onto X. I'll give you redis rights if you want. If you want something else RNGed shoot me a PM and I'll tell you if I can do it. (Black 2 only for now and no shiny rngs. If you want a legend then ok but I can't guarantee I can do it because I still havent tried stationary rng). And of course you can CMT also. (anything except my fire xerneas)

IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Moves: Psystrike - Ice Beam - Heal Pulse - Hurricane
Ability: Unnerve
OT: Pヒルズ ID No. 06153
I have a copy on black 2 so if you want tutor moves then I can do that.

looking for a HA goldeen/seaking, PM me if you can help. ability is the only thing I need, will throw something spitbacky to you for the trouble

Hello people of teh Pokemonz.

I may or may not of fallen off the face of the Earth for the last few months, never to be seen again... life just got in the way

Anyways, I'm back now. If I owe anyone anything, or if anyone needs my services feel free to ask!!

Lastly, I'm considering doing a shiny giveaway. Stay tuned for updates (I sound like a news reporter :3 )

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm looking for the following females, IVs, natures and all that aren't important:

-Heavy ball sturdy onix
-Johto starters in fancy balls (just as long as they match reasonably well)
-Fossil pokemon, such as kabuto, in matching balls
-Heavy ball rhyhorn
-Heavy ball snorlax

Feel free to CMT, although I haven't updated that in quite a while. I have a bunch of other matching ball pokes if nothing there is interesting.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)