ORAS Celebration Tour - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
That's a +6 hours from GMT -5, right? If so, that would be 3:30 AM my time, and I would be asleep from then. I was on Showdown too, but he never told me his alt so I just didn't know. An extension is probably in order, regardless.
As I've already said he couldn't answer on smogon and he can't still use smogon. When he's online he is always in the italian room of the main server (NO alts, his name's Fran17) and sometimes on smogtours. So he'll wait for you at the times i wrote in my previous post.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That's a +6 hours from GMT -5, right? If so, that would be 3:30 AM my time, and I would be asleep from then. I was on Showdown too, but he never told me his alt so I just didn't know. An extension is probably in order, regardless.
Yeah, I can grant an extension.

Mysteria can't play and gave me the win. I asked him if he could play tomorrow if you'd allow an extension. I'm waiting his reply.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mysteria can't play and gave me the win. I asked him if he could play tomorrow if you'd allow an extension. I'm waiting his reply.
I can let you guys have your battle during Round 3, and whoever wins gets to fight their next opponent.

O shit, yeah stil interested but forgot for a bit. Already contacted and got a response from my opponent but still need to battle

i've been around basically every day... i can only play in the evenings and it seems like he can only play in the afternoons (?) so idk what's up. want to get this done ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)