Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay dokie I will send him now

Edit*

Here is a list of people who I have recorded asking packages from me. Anyone slashed means I gave their package to them, if I have you slashed/not slashed on accident then please let me know. All the packages are ready and I can distribute a few at a time to people.

OU/UU
kuladiamond
z0mOG
Poseidon The Sea God
t3d
Bean
Vincent baccari
rickheg

Apricorn
TeraVolt
xcutekoala
Kei Chan
Cherub Agent
NotBruceWayne
PocketCat
CD_North
pumpkaboom

Dream
SoulSapphire
SoulBlazer
SkylarGreen
Sidfrid
Kelthret
Believe I got slashed by mistake, unless I missed something where I was supposed to respond in a certain time period.

Believe I got slashed by mistake, unless I missed something where I was supposed to respond in a certain time period.
Hmm for some reason I thought I saw a post of yours saying thank you but if I didn't give you the pokemon then I can give them to you sometime today

Hmm for some reason I thought I saw a post of yours saying thank you but if I didn't give you the pokemon then I can give them to you sometime today
Well, I did say thanks for the Swinub; that was probably it. I'll be online a bit late tonight, or I can do tonorrow if tht's more convenient. I'm on Pacific tiime for the record.

Well, I did say thanks for the Swinub; that was probably it. I'll be online a bit late tonight, or I can do tonorrow if tht's more convenient. I'm on Pacific tiime for the record.
I should be around at night, you're only a few hours behind me anyway

gameguy540
Totalspacecase
SoulBlazer
I have sent yours

Skylar I will send yours shortly after I clone it.

Danoxor I think yours got sniped.

Also a reminder if you want an Audio you must POST HERE and list the IGN that you deposited the flabebe under. I already found 3 people on the GTS who obviously read the part about depositing a flabebe and putting the appropriate message but did not post here, so they aren't getting anything for trying to be sly.

gameguy540
Totalspacecase
SoulBlazer
I have sent yours

Skylar I will send yours shortly after I clone it.

Danoxor I think yours got sniped.

Also a reminder if you want an Audio you must POST HERE and list the IGN that you deposited the flabebe under. I already found 3 people on the GTS who obviously read the part about depositing a flabebe and putting the appropriate message but did not post here, so they aren't getting anything for trying to be sly.
Oh I deposited one but forgot to post here xD sorry about that and thanks in advance my IGN is in my sig.

Oh I deposited one but forgot to post here xD sorry about that and thanks in advance my IGN is in my sig.
I figured thats what you did, but there were a few other people who never posted. I will work on yours in a bit.

I'm online for the rest of the evening (such as it is). Let me know if you're still around; otherwise maybe some other night.
I'll add you and trade you in a few minutes

edit* Might have to change it to tomorrow or a different night, just realized I got things to do tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yeah I got sniped, I put up a lvl 14 female flabebe now :) IGN: DANIEL , I would greatly appreciate it if you renickname it to Ohrdoch as I do not really like nicknamed Pokemons and this would be the german name for audino. The message in GTS is Bon Bon. Thanks in advance! :)

Yeah I got sniped, I put up a lvl 14 female flabebe now :) IGN: DANIEL , I would greatly appreciate it if you renickname it to Ohrdoch as I do not really like nicknamed Pokemons and this would be the german name for audino. The message in GTS is Bon Bon. Thanks in advance! :)
Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)