It is dangerous to go alone! Take this. ▬{══> {Halloween party Giveaway}{Now with 6IV Honedge}

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like one of those honedges :) .. my guess for the Aegislash is Ghirahim. which if that is correct, is very clever :p lol .. as for the honedge, id like mine to be nicknamed Youmuu. ((after youmuus ghost blade from league of legends)) :p

Hi I deposited a lvl 5 male bunnelby, ign: DANIEL nickname: Durengard, thanks in advance :) my guess: Ghirahim ;)

Deposited a Lv.1 Honedge due to the apparent sniping of Bunnelbies; IGN: sinncrow

I would like it if the nickname were Reichschwert, which is Imperial Sword in German.

I already have a Doublade named Coulson which I love, but I figured an Aegislash as a back burner pokemon wouldn't hurt.

EDIT: Thanks for the Honedge mate :)

Last edited:
I've put up a male Bunnelby, lv 3. IGN Alex, Nickname Hexcalibr, nature Quiet preferably.
Sent

Deposited a Lv.1 Honedge due to the apparent sniping of Bunnelbies; IGN: sinncrow

I would like it if the nickname were Reichschwert, which is Imperial Sword in German.

I already have a Doublade named Coulson which I love, but I figured an Aegislash as a back burner pokemon wouldn't hurt.

EDIT: Thanks for the Honedge mate :)
Sent, you're welcome.

I think the nickname was gandorf, if not I'd like a 5iv, will deposit a pokemon after this battle
Please follow the instructions.

I'd like a quiet honedge please, but first, I have a guess on the Aegislash's nickname. The Aegislash's name is Ghirahim.
If I got it right, then my Friend Code is 0619-4763-2688 and my IGN is Scott for both the 3ds and pokemon Y. Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway friend!

Last edited:
I'd like a quiet honedge please, but first, I have a guess on the Aegislash's nickname. The Aegislash's name is Ghirahim.
If I got it right, then my Friend Code is 0619-4763-2688 and my IGN is Scott for both the 3ds and pokemon Y. Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway friend!
To get the honedge you need to deposit a bunnelby in the GTS

Edit: Sent enjoy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)