The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hamstern do you still need these? Shiny?

Lucario - Adamant - Justified - Iron tail, Ice punch
Seismitoad - Calm/Bold/Careful/Impish/Sassy/Relaxed - Water Absorb - Stealth rock (VERY BIG WANT!!)

If so I'm very interested in the Regirock or any of the Regi trio.
Hope we can do a bit of business, I'm currently RNG'ing a full Pokedex so I can fit anything else whilst I'm grinding.

For your Guts Timburr w/ Ice Punch, Knock Off, Drain Punch and Mach Punch can I offer you either a shiny Absol in a Moon Ball w/ Play Rough or a shiny Marill w/ Aqua Jet in a Lure Ball?

Edit: Absol is Naive w/ Super Luck and 31/31/X/31/31/31 IVs. Marill is Adamant w/ Huge Power and 31/31/31/X/X/31 IVs.

I'm also interested in you Adamant Charizard and Naive Kyurem. I can also offer Heracross in Level Ball w/ Rock Blast, Mareep in Fast Ball w/ Agility, or a Larvitar in Heavy Ball w/ Pursuit.
Sorry nothing I'm really interested in.

Hi Hamstern do you still need these? Shiny?

Seismitoad - Calm/Bold/Careful/Impish/Sassy/Relaxed - Water Absorb - Stealth rock (VERY BIG WANT!!)

If so I'm very interested in the Regirock or any of the Regi trio.
Hope we can do a bit of business, I'm currently RNG'ing a full Pokedex so I can fit anything else whilst I'm grinding.
Would be really happy if you could RNG a relaxed or bold Seismitoad, with stealth rock. Knock off too if relaxed. Shiny or non-shiny both work, would be awsome if you could nickname too (don't know if you have access to cloning in 5th gen) :)

Also interested in Lucario, but haven't seen anyone with Seismitoad so far so that one is more important. I think I can RNG a regice as well, but would prefer to not go non-shiny as I think the shiny sprite is kinda lame.

I can do the Seismitoad, I have W and W2 so I can use the knock off move tutor.
I can do Bold and Relaxed, I'm guessing you want 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/31?

Let me know what Nicknames you want for both variants.

Shiny or non Shiny is cool for Regice
Also if you had Registeel & Regigigas?

Your thread is doing well :)

I can do the Seismitoad, I have W and W2 so I can use the knock off move tutor.
I can do Bold and Relaxed, I'm guessing you want 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/31/31/31/31?

Let me know what Nicknames you want for both variants.

Shiny or non Shiny is cool for Regice
Also if you had Registeel & Regigigas?

Your thread is doing well :)
Yeah, those Seismitoad will be awsome :D Would calm nature be good for Regice? I cannot to Registeel and regigigas atm. I bought a Black 2 game recently, but won't have time to play throught it anytime soon.

I'm also working on Clefairy in Love/Moon Ball, Ralts in Level/Love/Friend/Premier Ball, Chansey in Love Ball, and Sableye in Moon/Love/Luxury Ball. Would you be interested in any of those?
Not really, sorry.

Think youll be available this evening? Im desperate for that latias T.T
Yep, that should work :) Or now if you can?

Yeah, those Seismitoad will be awsome :D Would calm nature be good for Regice? I cannot to Registeel and regigigas atm. I bought a Black 2 game recently, but won't have time to play throught it anytime soon.

Not really, sorry.

Yep, that should work :) Or now if you can?
Unfortunately im at work and won't be home for 4-4.5 hours

That will be awesome, I'll be making on the Unova dex later tonight so it will be ready for Saturday.
I'm currently in the timezone of UTC-05:00 but I'll check occasionally to check when your free to trade.
Also let me know the nicknames :)

That will be awesome, I'll be making on the Unova dex later tonight so it will be ready for Saturday.
I'm currently in the timezone of UTC-05:00 but I'll check occasionally to check when your free to trade.
Also let me know the nicknames :)
You can nickname both of them Crazy Frog. I RNG'd the Regice today, forgot to buy dive balls so I was really lucky I was able to catch it in 8 dive balls (only had 9) cause Regirock took at least like 50-60 luxury balls :O

Do you want any nicknames? :)

I'll catch you Sunday.

Thanks so much, must have been tense as I understand how frustrating BW2 is. Good job.

I'd love a NN for Regice, I can't think of one so how about you name it :)

EDIT:

Kangaskhan
jolly - Inner focus
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Double edge

I think I have one of these too in a luxury ball with Hammer Arm, when were trading later I'll trade you it for free :)

I'll catch you Sunday.

Thanks so much, must have been tense as I understand how frustrating BW2 is. Good job.

I'd love a NN for Regice, I can't think of one so how about you name it :)

EDIT:

Kangaskhan
jolly - Inner focus
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Double edge

I think I have one of these too in a luxury ball with Hammer Arm, when were trading later I'll trade you it for free :)
Oh, I haven't came up with a nickname for my own regice even yet :P Maybe something like Chillin, Artic or name it after any of the ice gym leaders. I nicknamed my regirock Brock, so not sure if you wanna let me decide xD

Would love to get that Kangaskhan ^^

I can trade now for a little while, then I'm going to an event in another town. Guessing I should be back til the evening which would be 9 hours from this post.

Last edited:
Oh, I haven't came up with a nickname for my own regice even yet :P Maybe something like Chillin, Artic or name it after any of the ice gym leaders. I nicknamed my regirock Brock, so not sure if you wanna let me decide xD

Would love to get that Kangaskhan ^^

I can trade now for a little while, then I'm going to an event in another town. Guessing I should be back til the evening which would be 9 hours from this post.
Hi are you online now?

I did a Bold and Calm, can't find a Relaxed with all 31 but will keep searching.
I can trade you these for now :)

Yep, I am online. But haven't transfered regice yet, have you come up with a name or do you like to take it without nickname? :)
How about Antartica

Shiny Pyroar
Al / 50567
Timid - Unnerve
30/x/31/30/31/31
Hidden power grass

- Fire Blast, Hyper Voice, Dark pulse, Hidden power
Evs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 speed (Cured pokerus)
Nickname: Nala

Would you trade this for the Khan with Inner focus?

How about Antartica

Shiny Pyroar
Al / 50567
Timid - Unnerve
30/x/31/30/31/31
Hidden power grass

- Fire Blast, Hyper Voice, Dark pulse, Hidden power
Evs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 speed (Cured pokerus)
Nickname: Nala

Would you trade this for the Khan with Inner focus?
Sure :) Transfering right now, gotta trade fast cause I have to eat dinner soon.

I got DC:ed from bank ;__; Not sure if I'll be able to reconnect.

Edit: Now it worked ^^ Comming online
Thanks for trading, If you need any more stuff don't hesitate to get in touch.
I'll get a relaxed one with knock off once I find a good seed.
Have a good dinner :)

Hello CMT if possible for any or all of them: shiny regirock,groudon,modest normal giratina,shiny landorus and shiny modest kyurem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)