2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Should've scored more, but the final result is all that matters. It was surprising to see the likes of Costa and Schürrle missing such good chances. PSG were the better team tonight and deserved to beat Barça. And the legend, Totti still has some pace in him, even at the age of 38 :o As good as Roma are, City really should've won that if you consider how solid they're supposed to be at home. Then again, they're like a different team in Europe.

city aren't making it out of their group. not going to gain any points in rome. and going to struggle against bayern if Pellegrini COntinues with this 442.

HBK

Finally got my copy after some frustrating delays, fuck online stores. My maiden team,

upload_2014-10-2_1-58-8.png

Plays way better than it looks, that CF is a beast :P

Was unable to redeem the code for my 15 packs but I searched the EA forums and found out that you're supposed to redeem it on a Sunday?

HBK

Guys, cut phalanx some slack; these desperate taunts are all he has to cope with the reality of how shit his team has become.

Here comes the man who took the easy path and supported Bayern Munich x)

Just pay little attention to the table for now Phalanx at least 11 games before it reflects the best teams. Also the fact that Man U defeated QPR and West Ham doesn't change anything they are still not better than the six teams who finished above them last year.

and yet we are Higher in the league with a defence of ripped paper.
You only have one more point than us but here are the teams you've played:

Swansea
Sunderland
Burnley
QPR
Leicester
West Ham

On the other hand, we've already faced Tottenham and Man city away. Not justifying our shit start but considering the opposition you've faced, your start is ultimately worse despite blowing a net £150m.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Given the fact that Van Gaal spent a few millions shy of Ferguson's entire career spending as United Manager in a single transfer window, that is no where near an acceptable start for them lol. Why are you even defending this?

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
cmon guys we need to focus on our collective hate of chelsea and chelsea fans rather than our disagreements over how much worse united is than liverpool

I'm just annoyed RL Costa is like FM14 Costa (but FM14 ballotelli was rarely scoring for me so... its accurate :P)

HBK

cmon guys we need to focus on our collective hate of chelsea and chelsea fans rather than our disagreements over how much worse united is than liverpool
Hating on United's more fun atm for obvious reasons.......I've always respected Arsenal and their fans and I thought that it was mutual, at least on these forums. Then again, I guess I respect almost every team except for one.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)