Back With Some New Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up a level 14 blue Flabebe for Fennekin. :)
My IGN is Ellie

Thank you and Tyvip for hosting this giveaway!

I just checked the GTS and I didn't see anyone asking for a fennekin. I will be on for another 30 minutes or so, if you can put up a pokemon before then I can send you the fox

I just checked the GTS and I didn't see anyone asking for a fennekin. I will be on for another 30 minutes or so, if you can put up a pokemon before then I can send you the fox
I put up another since I was sniped, a yellow one at level 14.

in an effort to avoid it being sniped again, i will be putting another flabebe up in about 5 hours.

EDIT: i have deposited a blue flabebe with your conditions. my ign is Pedro

Last edited:
As a norwegian Ylvis-fan, this giveaway is just fantastic! :) Deposited a lv 13 female flabebe. IGN in sig. Thanks!
Reason why I ask for you to post IGN is because I sometimes check on devices that can't see sigs, I just require two very simple steps for my giveaways.

also Artic and PJ_Graphix yours got sniped

Edit*

Here is a list of people who I have recorded asking packages from me. Anyone slashed means I gave their package to them, if I have you slashed/not slashed on accident then please let me know. All the packages are ready and I can distribute a few at a time to people.

OU/UU
kuladiamond
z0mOG
Poseidon The Sea God
t3d
Bean
Vincent baccari
rickheg

Apricorn
TeraVolt
xcutekoala
Kei Chan
Cherub Agent
NotBruceWayne
PocketCat
CD_North
pumpkaboom

Dream
SoulSapphire
SoulBlazer
SkylarGreen
Sidfrid
Kelthret

I'm sorry I missed this post but does this mean you have the OU package ready? I don't want to be a bother

Edit*

Here is a list of people who I have recorded asking packages from me. Anyone slashed means I gave their package to them, if I have you slashed/not slashed on accident then please let me know. All the packages are ready and I can distribute a few at a time to people.

OU/UU
kuladiamond
z0mOG
Poseidon The Sea God
t3d
Bean
Vincent baccari
rickheg

Apricorn
TeraVolt
xcutekoala
Kei Chan
Cherub Agent
NotBruceWayne
PocketCat
CD_North
pumpkaboom

Dream
SoulSapphire
SoulBlazer
SkylarGreen
Sidfrid
Kelthret

I'm sorry I missed this post but does this mean you have the OU package ready? I don't want to be a bother
yes it does, give me a few minutes and I'll add you

I get home in 2 hours, should i put another flabebe up when i get home or would friend codes be a better course of action after a 2nd snipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)