Status
Not open for further replies.
Faradray
Zingray
Stingwave
Teslanta
Plasmanta
Mantasma

Despite knowing that there's no difference between a complete IRV ballot and an IRV ballot with the lowest ranked item omitted, there's an OCD part of me that means I always fill out the complete ballot anyway. I'm making a special exception for this vote. My original ending to this comment was rather ill-advised, so rather than dig deeper, I'll focus on the positives - as a science nerd, I love Faradray immensely, and really hope it comes out on top. It's a shame Gammarayth didn't make it through.

Last edited:
Ohmagod
Mantasma
Faradray

Why am I voting Ohmagod? Because I think it is the best name out of the options. If you have a problem with me voting for the name I like the most to the point where you will accuse me of trolling and trying to rig CAP, I think you really need to reexamine your priorities. Smogon members should not have to worry about accusations and fear reprimands for not voting the way someone with a badge wanted them to vote.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Stingwave
Plasmanta
Teslanta
Zingray
Faradray
Mantasma

MOD NOTE: The legitimacy of the options on the slate is not up for debate, and trying to make others feel bad or silly for their personal preference in your vote comments is totally inappropriate.

Last edited:

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Mantasma
Plasmanta
Teslanta
Stingwave
Faradray
Zingray
Ohmagod

Sorry, as hilarious as it is, I just can't see Ohmagod as a legit name of a pokemon cuz of "god" in its name. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)