Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that Flash Fire is a recommended ability for Ninetales in NU so what's a good Apricorn ball for her? I guess Heavy matches shiny but I think Ninetales looks too light and elegant for Heavy.

Last edited:
LF: Magcargo with stealth rocks

FT:

Shiny 6iv (31/31/31/31/31/31) Defiant Adamant Male Bisharp with Knock off OT Richard ID No. 59160

Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Prankster Impish Female Klefki OT Lue ID No. 54919

Shiny 4iv (xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Protean Timid Male Greninja with toxic spikes OT Vivian ID No. 62062

Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Adamant Male Scizor with Knock off OT Moe ID No. 02173

3iv (31/xx/31/xx/31/xx) Clear Body Relaxed Diancie OT えいがかん ID No. 07194

5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Illusion Timid Female Zoroark OT Sally ID No. 03198

I just noticed that Flash Fire is a recommended ability for Ninetales in NU so what's a good Apricorn ball for her? I guess Heavy matches but I think Ninetales looks too light and elegant for Heavy.
I don't have an idea for you but for some odd reason I couldn't help but think seeing nintales with a heavy firepower gun. Or maybe a sandwich.

I just noticed that Flash Fire is a recommended ability for Ninetales in NU so what's a good Apricorn ball for her? I guess Heavy matches but I think Ninetales looks too light and elegant for Heavy.
Guess you can do luxury or dusk as all those tails probably require a lot of shampoo

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Magcargo with stealth rocks

FT:

Shiny 6iv (31/31/31/31/31/31) Defiant Adamant Male Bisharp with Knock off OT Richard ID No. 59160

Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Prankster Impish Female Klefki OT Lue ID No. 54919

Shiny 4iv (xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Protean Timid Male Greninja with toxic spikes OT Vivian ID No. 62062

Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Adamant Male Scizor with Knock off OT Moe ID No. 02173

3iv (31/xx/31/xx/31/xx) Clear Body Relaxed Diancie OT えいがかん ID No. 07194

5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Illusion Timid Female Zoroark OT Sally ID No. 03198
Try not to post the same request twice on one page, everyone looking here can still see your first one.

Guess you can do luxury or dusk as all those tails probably require a lot of shampoo
And when in doubt, go for Luxury, right? Dusk might be a good idea too, I always loved that episode in the anime where that Ninetales tricks Brock into staying with her. It fits her overall theme. Thanks!

Looking for Drill Run Escavalier, a spare Manectrikite or whatever it is, destiny bond Houndour and Protean Froakie (just for ability so female pref)

Last edited:
Hi! I need a Spiritomb with Foul Play for the Trick-or-Treat competition, but I don't have access to 5th gen move tutors. For some reason, Foul Play is an egg move for Spiritomb that can only be passed down if the father learned it from the 5th gen move tutor. Even if someone just lends me a pokemon to breed for about 5 minutes to breed the move, that'd very appreciated =).

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi! I need a Spiritomb with Foul Play for the Trick-or-Treat competition, but I don't have access to 5th gen move tutors. For some reason, Foul Play is an egg move for Spiritomb that can only be passed down if the father learned it from the 5th gen move tutor. Even if someone just lends me a pokemon to breed for about 5 minutes to breed the move, that'd very appreciated =).
I have some careful female HA spiritombs in a dream ball with foul play, pain split, and shadow sneak. If you're interested pm me

Hey there, I'm a newbie here but I've started building a team revolving around an offensive Swampert in UU. I've run into a big problem in that the only way to get the moves for the build I want is through Gen 5 Move Tutors. Now I thought of two things, either trash my idea and go with a less effective Feraligatr, or try out the forum's on Pokemon's foremost Metagame Site. My friend code is 3583-0336-3110. Any help is monumentally appreciated!

I'm SRing Winter2013 Scizor and got this IVs 31/30/23/6/29/27 impish nature. Keep or Toss? And would anyone be interested in it? (injected wondercard)

I am very interested, is there anything specific you might want in return or is it just a giveaway?
I just started SRing this yesterday and it is my first SR project. I still don't know what to ask for it atm. Just wanted to know if anyone besides me likes this. Scizor is my favorite pokemon and that Cherish ball looks amazing with it imo.

I like adamant or jolly nature on it, I have never tried the defensive Mega set

I'm SRing Winter2013 Scizor and got this IVs 31/30/23/6/29/27 impish nature. Keep or Toss? And would anyone be interested in it? (injected wondercard)

Id keep if speed and def were reversed...since its +def.....id toss anything under 25+ in the boosted stat
Toss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)