Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I figure this is probably the best place to ask, but if not, feel free to redirect me elsewhere)
So I'm looking into TSV hatching and, because I don't have a Powersave, I'll be using KeyBV. This might be a stupid question, but what do I use to unzip the folder it's downloaded in? Or what program do I use to run it?

For a long time I've been looking for Adamant Timburr w/ the ability Guts and the tutor moves Knock Off and Ice Punch and egg moves Mach Punch and Drain Punch.

I don't have a trade thread here, but some things I can offer:

Naive Absol in Moon Ball w/Play Rough

Modest Mareep in Fast Ball w/ Agility

Adamant Heracross in Level or Friend Ball w/ Rock Blast

I'm willing to go 2 for 1 on this one and I have more apricorn ball pokemon but I don't wanna take up more space here so leave me a message.

Keep or toss this event pumpkaboo
Modest
30-31 health
12-13 attack
20-21 defense
20-21 special attack
22-23 special defense
12-13 speed
And the event pumpkaboo is huge right size wise

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I need 18 of my eggs to be checked by myself using KeyBV.
So that means 3 quick battles, don't forget to forfeit also (I'll forfeit too)
I'll be using my Y cart, so look for my corresponding IGN.

Looking somebody willing to do 3 quick battles for it...

(I figure this is probably the best place to ask, but if not, feel free to redirect me elsewhere)
So I'm looking into TSV hatching and, because I don't have a Powersave, I'll be using KeyBV. This might be a stupid question, but what do I use to unzip the folder it's downloaded in? Or what program do I use to run it?
I use 7zip for Zipped files, assuming that what is is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)