The Ubers Open III - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
confirming

I was sure I had g1 won but a surprise scarfxern got me lategame; it used thunder early on leading me to believe it was clearly geo. great match in which I played too conservatively till lategame

g2 was bland and I kinda lost from team preview oh well ggs

hack to win it all

g2 was bland and I kinda lost from team preview oh well ggs

hack to win it all
i mean, don't think you can complain. tspikes+kanga basically fucked up every one of his win conds and giratina-o was more manageable through smart playing wiht yveltal. eleceus+kyogre could have been played so you have a chance to threaten out giratina-o. if you manage to pressure giratina-o+dialga with the aforementioned mons you can most likely spin or get kanga to fuck shit up. match was actually in your favor imo but kebabe managed to get that crucial spike layer and play his giratina-o+dialga (again, those were the only mons that could function vs your team early-midgame).

playing on sunday hopefully, but i have a really busy week (big deadline on monday) and i might have to get an extension, which my opponent agreed to just in case.

Had it in the bag at least twice... No idea how I lost, but I did.

Yeah loseded

Last edited:
I won one game against Brap and then he left, so judging by his previous post it looks like he gave up.

GG

lost ggs

who needs teams?

blek, changed mmy mind. too frustrated with myself to do much with mons right now

Last edited:
I've had a really busy week and haven't been able to play. Although me and lochie has pretty bad timezone compability, we see each other alot, but I really haven't had time to play. We have been in contact about this since the day this round started and he's been very understanding of my situation, thankfully. He accepted me asking for an extension, so I hope we'll get this through since there will be no problem at all getting it done next week. Tagging Melee Mewtwo so you don't miss this.

gonna be a bit late again in closing out this round. don't have the time to do it right now, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)