Sinnoh Cup Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol, whatever on the activity loss vs hbk. it's bullshit and entirely his fault but WHATEVS.

also i messaged ironbullet as soon as the round went up and didnt get a response until a few days ago soooooooooooo....

i messaged 199 10 days ago and got no response so at least i should get act there ?_?

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
lol, whatever on the activity loss vs hbk. it's bullshit and entirely his fault but WHATEVS.

also i messaged ironbullet as soon as the round went up and didnt get a response until a few days ago soooooooooooo....

i messaged 199 10 days ago and got no response so at least i should get act there ?_?
Entirely my fault? It's not my fault that you had no idea as to who you were paired with and were too foolish to ask/check when I asked you to play me out of the blue. I was ready to play you with different teams but you hardly came on after that. Don't blame me for your nonchalance.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Entirely my fault? It's not my fault that you had no idea as to who you were paired with and were too foolish to ask/check when I asked you to play me out of the blue. I was ready to play you with different teams but you hardly came on after that. Don't blame me for your nonchalance.
"too foolish to ask". because it is clearly the burden is on me to ask whether every random challenge i get is for a tournament match -- especially when i had not received a single VM from you beforehand to indicate that it could possibly mean something. but yes, clearly, it is entirely my fault that i didn't use my mind reading abilities to detect that you were in fact my opponent. i truly apologize for not being prescient.

as i am out of the tournament hbk can just take the win for what it's worth. i would just like to ask my opponents in future tournaments to show a little bit of common sense when playing :)!

HBK

"too foolish to ask". because it is clearly the burden is on me to ask whether every random challenge i get is for a tournament match -- especially when i had not received a single VM from you beforehand to indicate that it could possibly mean something. but yes, clearly, it is entirely my fault that i didn't use my mind reading abilities to detect that you were in fact my opponent. i truly apologize for not being prescient.

as i am out of the tournament hbk can just take the win for what it's worth. i would just like to ask my opponents in future tournaments to show a little bit of common sense when playing :)!
Who the fuck do you think you are that every challenger must message and inform you of the tournament in question while you do nothing of the same. And you should have a mental list of all the tournaments that you're currently participating in and the opponents that you have to play. A piece of advice, in the future, only join tournaments that you actually give a shit about.

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
my oppo miss the schedules and i waited him saturday

i can play today
really you wait me on saturday WHEN I told you (friday) I couldn't play? And also during the weekend I vm'ed you and you didn't answer me.... And to end this nonesense, your profile said you weren't online in Smogon since thursday before that weekend!

But ok, I can play tomorrow and during the weekend lol

HBK

Conflict and I were unable to play tonight due to some extenuating circumstances, we should be able to play tomorrow though.

really you wait me on saturday WHEN I told you (friday) I couldn't play? And also during the weekend I vm'ed you and you didn't answer me.... And to end this nonesense, your profile said you weren't online in Smogon since thursday before that weekend!

But ok, I can play tomorrow and during the weekend lol
atm i'm on, during this weekend i can play only 15/16 pm gmt+2 for me n_n

Round 5 is now over:

Cristal vs Conflict AW (I'm sorry for this one Conflict but Cristal waited you yesterday and you never showed up)
Vinc2612 vs Raseri Coinflip
Cicada vs Raseri Coinflip
Rewer vs -Clone- AW
Zebraiken vs MarceloDK AW
Finchinator vs High Impulse AW
High Impulse vs Sweep aw
H-C vs Navy AW
SoulWind vs 199 Lives Coinflip
Bad Ass vs 199 Lives (AW)
IronBullet93 vs Sapientia AW
Hantsuki vs Jirachee coinflip

Some players tie at leader/wild card's spot so we need tie break.

Heist, H-C, kuja20 you have to play each other like you did in previous round since you have both 14 points. The first will be the division's leader and the second will be the division's wild card. Try to not tie please :)

Same goes for Cristal and Leftiez. You will fight for the second place.

Deadline for those matches is the 6 of October. You're going to be both on at the same time with the smogon tour.

For the others pools:

Diamond League

Infernape division
- boudouche - Leader
- Conflict - Wild Card

Weavile division

Kingdra division
- Sweep - Leader
- Honor - Wild Card

PEARL LEAGUE

Empoleon division
- McMeghan - Leader
- pokebasket - Wild Card

Flygon division
- Alf' - Leader
- Stone_Cold - Wild card

Lucario division
- Zebraiken - Leader

Thx guys, I'll post the Wild cards round asap

How 'bout platinum league?
You had like 15 days to play "one" match, I'll coinflip it no kidding. Btw, if Hangover or you slow down too much the wild cards round, you'll be disqualified. I'll be more strict on deadline from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)