Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's for trade, CMT for it :)

And I'd go SD>Protect
Thanks for the advise. :]
No it's not for trade BUT I do know a guy who knows how to clone stuff with the x2 3ds method.
Maybe once he goes online today I can ask him to clone one for you. :)

TJ is Doing a Shiny Giveaway, say whaaaa??
Why yes, yes he is. Why? Because shiny Pokemon are awesome, and everyone should have them.
What I'm giving away:

Shiny Meinfoo!
31/31/31/31/31/31
Jolly
Regenerator
Egg Moves: Baton Pass + Knock Off

Shiny Amaura!
31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest
Refrigerate
Egg Moves: Discharge, Mirror Coat, Barrier (possibly haze and not barrier)
But you know what else is awesome? Nicknames!! That is where the fun part of this giveaway comes in.

Note- the Pokemon I distribute are non redis- no exceptions :)
The rules-
I've nicknamed the Meinfoo already, and your job is to guess the letters in the nickname!!

Some Tips:

• you must post all of your guesses on the Meinfoo post on my profile.
  • letters can appear more than once
  • there are 6 letters in the name
  • you are allowed one guess per day
  • as people correctly guess the letters I will update the nickname in in a post on my profile accordingly.
  • once you guess a letter, you are not allowed to guess anymore
  • I will distribute the Pokemon once all of the letters have been guessed
What you get for getting a letter right:
you get a copy of the Meinfoo!!

But Wait, There's More!
I have yet to nickname the Amaura. That's where you guys come in!!

You may post a nickname in my profile under the Amaura giveaway post ONLY ONCE.
After a week, I will choose my 5 favorite nicknames. Everyone who wins will get a copy of the Amaura, but the person who's nickname I choose to put on the Amaura gets the grand prize!

Now, what is this grand prize I speak of??

You get a copy of the Amaura, as well as the Meinfoo!
The giveaway starts now guys- good luck!!

Note: I am in need of a cloner willing to clone theses pokes for me- a volunteer would be appreciated! You will be rewarded with a copy of each in return. Thanks SpaceNarwhal :3
Also, I have yet to find a hatcher for my Amaura eggs. I will keep hatching them until I get a match, but distribution of the Amaura may be delayed a bit depending on my luck.
I know youve been gone a while but theres a giveaway forum now and they arent supposed to be posted here anymore

LF a Keldeo that knows Icy Wind, a Kyurem that knows Earth Power, Iron Head & Outrage and a Meloetta that knows Heal Bell and Ice Punch.
If you have one of these you can CMT as I have a large number of the shiniest pokemon for trade.

Oh and just so you know, the Blaziken is nicknamed 'Hono' if you don't mind. :)
Pls no double post :(

If it's nicknamed then I don't need it, I don't like nicknames, especially ones that I don't get to choose.

LF a Keldeo that knows Icy Wind, a Kyurem that knows Earth Power, Iron Head & Outrage and a Meloetta that knows Heal Bell and Ice Punch.
If you have one of these you can CMT as I have a large number of the shiniest pokemon for trade.
What nature Kyurem? I have an uncaught one on my Pokemon White file that I could give whatever nature/spread you want.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I have the Keldeo and the Meloetta you're looking for. Are you looking for both with an specific Hidden Power/Nature?

Hey does anyone know of a pokecheck-ish place where I can clone stuff? cause cloning is hard for me since the only way is trading up close and the nearest one is a friend's game. Otherwise if someone on here wouldn't mind doing some cloning for me, though I can't offer much except my friend safari (Which I can't seem to remember exactly it is) and maybe some timid protean frokie's for breeding purposes.....

Also if one could temporaly trade me a groudon for the pokedex entry that would be good too.

Hey does anyone know of a pokecheck-ish place where I can clone stuff? cause cloning is hard for me since the only way is trading up close and the nearest one is a friend's game. Otherwise if someone on here wouldn't mind doing some cloning for me, though I can't offer much except my friend safari (Which I can't seem to remember exactly it is) and maybe some timid protean frokie's for breeding purposes.....

Also if one could temporaly trade me a groudon for the pokedex entry that would be good too.
Unfortunately, there's no other way to clone except by using Powersaves (Save Restoration) or the trading clone glitch via 2 DS'.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet

There isn't any fake GTS services available atm, and it doesn't look like it'll be an option anytime in the near future. The only cloning methods currently available is the cloning glitch (2 3DS and a lot of patience), or powersaves. (or that new cybergen cyber gadget device that only works on Japanese games...)

EDIT: Too slow. -.-

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Just curious, what do you intend to clone if all you can offer is the super common Protean Froakie? Usually people will clone for you if you have something good that they can keep copies of as they clone for you.

Anyone have a Timid Thundurus with Prankster? HP ice and good IV's are preferred but not necessary. Please let me know via PM or reply if you can help me out, I'll appreciate it a lot thank you!

Does anyone have/ can RNG a Rhyhorn with Stealth Rock? Will trade Moxie Adamant Heracross for it.

Or if anyone has a steel safari with Metang that help to :]

Last edited:
Just curious, what do you intend to clone if all you can offer is the super common Protean Froakie? Usually people will clone for you if you have something good that they can keep copies of as they clone for you.
leftovers, that way I don't have to give my only leftys to one each pokemon per battle. Again could use groudon if possible for pokedex entry.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
leftovers, that way I don't have to give my only leftys to one each pokemon per battle. Again could use groudon if possible for pokedex entry.
I can do trade and trade back for Groudon (I have no idea if you need to disconnect from the trade for dex to register). VM/PM me your FC and I'll come online. :)

Edit: I can also send a couple of leftovers if you let me know how many you need.

Last edited:
I can do trade and trade back for Groudon (I have no idea if you need to disconnect from the trade for dex to register). VM/PM me your FC and I'll come online. :)
You don't need to disconnect, once you've traded it to the other person, that person can trade it back immediately in the same trade. :)

Edit: Suggestions for hatching location + nickname for a Jungle Scatterbug?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)