Pokemon Minus

canno

formerly The Reptile
Call me Villager, I'm stealing Pikachuun's lighting!
i dont even main villager rip

Yveltal confirm for Ridley-tier

Just for future reference. I'll post ideas for mons in a second.

Darkrai getting a better ability would be really cool. A cute idea would be giving it Dark Aura while giving Cresselia Fairy Aura along with a new Fairy typing. It could also get something to deal with Fairies, but it already gets Sludge Bomb and Poison Jab. Maybe Gunk Shot or something idk.

Deo-N is probably going to get a new stat spread, as its way too similar to Deo-A at the moment. They could also get some new typings and abilities to go with each forme - an example is Steel/Psychic Bulletproof Deo-D and Electric/Psychic Speed Boost Deo-S. Might be cool.

There's a lot of things you can do with Dialga. Maybe Filter and a recovery move, or give it DD and Calm Mind and make it a spooky booster. Roar of Time could become a special Dragon Tail (potentially with more BP) or something unique I can't think of right now. This one is going to be the most interesting imo.

Yveltal confirm for Knock Off and nothing else. Seriously though, anti-fairy options would be good here too. This also has a lot of options - maybe a neat-o utility mon or a strong sweeper or a powerful wallbreaker. We'll have to see.

Last edited:
Dark/Ghost type
70 HP/126 Atk (+36) /90 Def/135 Spa/90 Spd/135 Spe(+10) (646 BST)
Bad Dreams/Dark Aura
I Always thought darkrai would be a ghost type hence ghost/dark and now with that and dark aura he could be great with that note that bad dreams is still here in case you loved bad dreams.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Dark/Ghost type
Bad Dreams/Dark Aura
I Always thought darkrai would be a ghost type hence ghost/dark and now with that and dark aura he could be great with that note that bad dreams is still here in case you loved bad dreams.
This is the discussion phase, so save that for the submission phase :P

WHOOPS ALMOST FORGOT TO DO THIS

The winners are:
The Reptile's Arceus
simsims2800's Blaziken
R's Landorus
The Reptile's Palkia

Next discussion phase for Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, and Yveltal begins now. I'll make this prettier later. Something interesting that would be cool for Yveltal is for it to gain a Physical Geomancy-esque move. (yes there probably will be a special equivalent of burn)
Can you post the concepts for each winner? I want to mirror Palkia with Dialga.

Reposting my winning Blaziken:
Blaziken
Fire | Fighting
85 | 145 | 75 | 145 | 75 | 115 (640 BST)
Competitive / Defiant / Speed Boost (HA)
Added moves: +Close Combat, +Aura Sphere, +Dark Pulse

Blaziken-Mega
Fire / Fighting
85 | 175 | 85 | 175 | 85 | 135 (740 BST; +30 Atk, +10 Def, +30 SpA, +10 Def, +20 Spe)
Speed Boost
Added moves: +Close Combat, +Aura Sphere, +Dark Pulse

Reasoning: There are three steps to M-Blaziken domination. Step 1: switch into a Defog, Intimidate, or Unnerve. Step 2: Go mega and use Protect. Step 3: sweep. CC is because no more High Jump Miss, Aura Sphere is for no more Focus Miss, and Dark Pulse is to mirror Knock Off.

Edit: DISCUSSION

Darkrai is probably getting Dark/Ghost, maybe getting Dark Aura, and is definitely getting a better physical movepool. Close Combat on ALL the things? Close Combat on ALL the things.

Deoxys is definitely getting different stat distributions, different typings, different moves, etc. I swear, The Reptile is having all the good ideas.

Dialga is mirroring Palkia and getting a good amount of time flavor moves. It's probably going to get a Speed nerf because Trick Room. (Good flavor, right?)

Yveltal is 100% getting a Geomancy equivalent. That actually synergizes well with Acro, so no Brave Bird for you. Knock Off is a definite, and I might add coverage. Earthquake? CC? Gunk Shot? I don't know. Also, Aura Sphere and an Oblivion Wing buff to match Regenerative Beam for nubs who still want to run Special Yvel.

Last edited:
I'll kick it off. Maybe a bit prematurely, but I'm one of the guys on the "council", so...

SUBMISSION PERIOD IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN

Darkrai
Dark / Ghost
It floats!

Bad Dreams / Cursed Body (changed: Ghost-type clone of Dark Aura) / Dark Aura (HA)
/ 145 / 95 / 145 / 95 / 145 (BST: 700)
Movepool: +Shadow Flare, +Shadow Force, (event), +Close Combat, +Gunk Shot, +Destiny Bond, +Shadow Sneak, +Aura Sphere, +Night Daze
Move changes and new moves:
Shadow Flare: 95 BP, 100 Acc., Ghost-type, 20% chance to burn target. Give this to Gengar as well.
Shadow Force: No longer has to charge, but no longer breaks through Protect.
Phantom Force: No longer has to charge, but no longer breaks through Protect.
Night Daze: 95 BP, 100 Acc.

Concept: Just buffs. The Ghost typing is because Darkrai seems like a ghost and the floating is obvious. Cursed Body is because it needs a fitting Ghost-type Ability, and the change is a huge buff for it. Now it can choose between having an absurdly powerful Night Daze / Knock Off and an absurdly powerful Shadow Force / Shadow Flare. Shadow Force is because, well, it gets Phantom Force from an event, so why not? Most of the moves are for either coverage or its new Ghost-typing. The stat buffs are to enforce its glass cannon-ry.

Deoxys-N
Psychic / Poison
Pressure / Psychokinate (Psychic -ate Ability) / Adaptability (HA)
/ 130 / 95 / 130 / 95 / 130 (BST: 700)
Movepool: +Sludge Wave, +Sludge Bomb, +Gunk Shot, +Stored Power, +Hyper Voice, +Ice Beam, +Acid, +Aura Sphere, +Close Combat, +Heal Bell, +Coil, +Wish, +Moonblast, +Toxic Spikes, +Baton Pass
Acid: 80 BP, no SpDef-lowering chance, SE on Steel-types

Concept: It's Deoxys-Normal, so I gave it the ability to make Normal moves into its STABs. It also gets Adaptability because, well, Deoxys is adaptable, isn't it? Poison typing because the thing's a space virus. The stat buffs are evening out its distribution. The moves are mostly new STABs, coverage, Deoxys-D moves, flavor, or a combo of them all. Coil gains special mention because of DNA coils.

Deoxys-A
Psychic / Fighting
Pressure / Sheer Force / Adaptability (HA)
/ 180 / 35 / 180 / 35 / 150 (BST: 700)
Movepool: See Deoxys-N

Concept: Sheer Force + 180 base Attacking stats = a powerhouse. This thing gets absurd power. Sheer Force and Fighting typing because of its sheer power and attacking nature, and although stats only buff its balk, it actually can take a few hits now. And isn't its power enough, especially with Sheer Force or Adaptability?

Deoxys-D
Psychic / Steel
Pressure / Magic Bounce / Adaptability (HA)
/ 70 / 170 / 70 / 170 / 100 (BST: 700)

Concept: Giving it 120 HP and +10 to each Defense makes this thing an absurd wall. Magic Bounce doesn't have too much flavor, but it really helps Deo-D. Adaptability is because all the Deoxys formes have it. To be honest, I think this thing gets the least buffs movepool and Ability-wise out of all the Deoxys formes, but its stats make up for it.

Deoxys-S
Psychic / Electric
Pressure / Speed Boost / Adaptability (HA)
/ 100 / 95 / 100 / 95 / 190 (BST: 700)

Concept: Deoxys-Speed's Speed is now insane. It now gets Baton Pass (see Deoxys-N), allowing it to pass Speed to other Pokémon. If you want an insanely fast revenge killer, especially for Flying-, Water-, Fighting-, and Poison-types, this may be your Pokémon. It is mainly outclassed by Deoxys-A in attacking and Deoxys-D in balk, however. The main things it can do are Baton Passing and hazard leading.

Dialga
Dragon / Steel
Pressure / Time Warp (new Ability: boosts the power of Doom Desire, Future Sight, and Roar of Time by 50%) / Dimension Warp (HA) (new Ability: auto-Trick Room for 5 turns)
120 / 140 / 130 / 160 / 120 / 50 (BST: 720)
Movepool: +Doom Desire, +Future Sight, +Morning Sun, +Calm Mind, +Heavy Slam, +Ion Cannon
Roar of Time: Dragon-type Doom Desire clone
Ion Cannon: 110 BP, 85 Acc., special, Steel-type, 10% chance to lower target's SpDef
New item: Dimensional Stone (Trick Room now lasts 8 turns)

Concept: Time Warp boosts the power of Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Roar of Time, and they are all timed moves, making them all perfect fits for Dialga. Dimension Warp also reverses the time, or Speed, of battle. Morning Sun and Calm Mind are to parallel Palkia, and Heavy Slam and Ion Cannon are both for STAB.

Yveltal
Dark / Flying
Dark Aura
136 / 151 / 95 / 131 / 108 / 99 (BST: 720)
Movepool: +Knock Off, +Nasty Plot, +Switcheroo, +Close Combat, +Earthquake, +Gunk Shot, +Poison Jab, +Aura Sphere, +Shadow Force, +Stone Edge, +Obliviate, +Defog, +Will-O-Wisp
Obliviate: Physical Geomancy variant

Concept: Obliviate Yveltal will be a beast. The standard set will be Obliviate, Knock Off, Acrobatics, and either Sucker Punch or coverage (EQ? CC? Gunk Shot?). Nasty Plot and Switcheroo are standard Dark-type moves, Defog and Will-O-Wisp are support moves, and the rest is just coverage.

Also, Pikachuun we need a vote counter.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Deoxys-N
Psychic / Normal
Pressure / Download / Adaptability (HA)
80 / 150 / 80 / 150 / 80 / 150 (BST: 690)
Movepool: +Aura Sphere, +Stored Power, +Discharge, +Signal Beam, +Zap Cannon, +Vacuum Wave, +Boomburst, +Ice Beam, +Light of Ruin, +Overheat, +Conversion, +Conversion 2, +Reflect Type
Wrap: 80 BP, 90 Acc., physical, Normal-type, Prevents the target from fleeing and inflicts damage for 2-5 turns.

Deoxys-A
Psychic
Intimidate / Defiant / No Guard (HA)
/ 200 / 30 / 200 / 30 / 160 (BST: 690)

Deoxys-D
Psychic
Pressure / Multiscale / Magic Guard (HA)
/ 65 / 180 / 65 / 180 / 110 (BST: 690)

Deoxys-S
Psychic
Pressure / Infiltrator / Precognitive (HA) (Reverse Analytic)
/ 105 / 100 / 105 / 100 / 200 (BST: 690)

canno

formerly The Reptile
The Reptile used Submission!

Dark
Bad Dreams* / Dark Aura
90 / 100 / 90 / 145 / 90 / 125 (BST 640)
Movepool: +Night Daze, +Gunk Shot, +Knock Off
*Bad Dreams now makes it so that Sleeping Pokemon cannot switch out on Darkrai. However, Sleep lasts for 1 less turn (There is still a minimum of 1 sleep turn).

Bad Dreams is now a fantastic ability, although it competes heavily with Dark Aura (luckily its never a secret since Dark Aura announces itself but Bad Dreams doesn't). 145 SpA is really strong, and 100 Attack is decent for popping things like Chansey/Blissey. 90/90/90 bulk means it can actually live some hard hits now unlike before. Night Daze is for flavor, but its usable if you want to be a dick. Gunk Shot smacks specially defensive fairies in the face, and Knock Off is for some silly physical sets. Overall not bad.

Psychic / Normal
Pressure / Trace
/ 120 / 100 / 120 / 100 / 120 (BST 660)
Movepool: +Tri Attack, +Baton Pass, +Transform, +Copycat, +Flamethrower, +Volt Switch
Kind of like the pixie spread, but slightly more offensive. Trace is a cute ability, letting it switch into things like Flash Fire Heatran or even something with a really good ability. It also kind of fits flavor-wise imo, and is a nice ability that's not biased vs offense or defense. Tri Attack gives this form STAB, Baton Pass is for support later down the line, Transform and Copycat is for shenanigans, and Flamethrower finishes the elemental trio of special moves. Volt Switch gives him yet another momentum move for more shenanigans.

Psychic / Dark
Pressure / Sheer Force
/ 190 / 10 / 190 / 10 / 160 (BST 660)
Now even more offensive. I chose Dark because it fits the theme of him being a ruthless attacker. Sheer Force is there to showcase how insanely powerful this thing is. Dark STAB is good both physically and specially - Knock Off and Sheer Force Dark Pulse are great STAB moves. The fact that it's a shitty defensive typing doesn't matter when you have 100/10/10 bulk. The slight increase in power and speed isn't what breaks this, but Sheer Force and the Dark typing do. Not as notable, but now it can live a Shuckle's Stone Edge!

252+ Atk Shuckle Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Deoxys-A: 280-330 (82.1 - 96.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The bulk is real

Psychic / Steel
Pressure / Bulletproof
/ 60 / 175 / 60 / 175 / 90 (BST 660)
The bulk is real. Bulletproof gives it an important immunity to Shadow Ball, although it needs to watch out for physica ghost moves. 100/175/175 is beyond stupid levels of bulk. It still can't really touch anything though, but that's not too much of a problem. 90 is also decent speed for this. 60 SpA and Attack is awful, but that's ok. Pretty good bulkmon, although it lacks the movepool to really go full support - it is a reliable hazard setter though.

Psychic / Electric
Pressure / Download
/ 105 / 80 / 105 / 80 / 200 (BST 660)
This one is pretty neat. Download lets it become a pretty neat mixed attacker, as it either gets a free Specs or Band that it can Baton Pass away. 105 offenses is ok, although not so much in Ubers, but whatever. Same with its 100/85/85 bulk - its alright, but not the best. Obviously the best thing about Deo-S is its Speed - 200 is simply insane. This thing is probably going to be used as either a revenge killer or an annoying supporter with Baton Pass Download and fast Taunt and Hazards. This one is probably my favorite.

Dragon / Steel
Pressure / Regenerator / Telepathy
100 / 110 / 130 / 170 / 100 / 100 (BST: 720)
Movepool: +Doom Desire, +Future Sight, +Morning Sun, +Calm Mind
Roar of Time is now a Dragon-type Doom Desire
Adamant Orb, along with its old effect, also boosts Psychic-type moves by 20%
Pretty much just mirroring Palkia. The idea behind Regenerator is that Dialga can revert time to put itself into a state where it was healthier than it is now. It's not too clear, but fuck it. It's time travel - I ain't gotta explain shit. Doom Desire and Future Sight fit the time theme very well, which is also why I made Roar of Time a Dragon-type clone of Doom Desire. Adamant Orb boost is not as good as Palkia's but its more flavor boost as it boosts Future Sight, which is a move like Doom Desire and Roar of Time. Morning Sun mirrors Palkia's Moonlight and ties to sun clocks. It also gives Dialga recovery. Calm Mind is for similar reasons to Palkia.

Dark / Flying
Dark Aura / Gale Wings
/ 136 / 100 / 136 / 100 / 109 (BST 720)
Movepool: +Knock Off, +Brave Bird, +Nasty Plot, +Will-o-Wisp

Implying I'm giving this thing a physical geomancy. Instead I'm going to break it with the option of Gale Wings Oblivion Wings / Hurricanes / Brave Birds!. Knock Off is also stupid on Dark Aura sets. All of its stats are now really nice, especially that 136/100/100 bulk. 136 offenses is also nasty, and 109 speed is pretty decent. Special Sets will probably enjoy Nasty Plot, while Physical Sets have the utility of all of their moves. Wisp is probably the nastiest addition though. It spreads burns and chaos with its destruction - and in-game, it makes it one annoying motherfucker. Overall it makes Yveltal an insanely strong and versatile utility mon.

Deoxys

Deoxys-N
Deoxys-N
Normal
Jack-of-all-Trades (Gains a 20% boost to all stats except HP)
100/140/100/140/100/140 (720 BST)
New Moves: Flamethrower, Crunch, Parting Shot, Wish, Explosion

Deoxys-A
Deoxys-A
Fighting/Dark
Sheer Force/Protean
40/200/50/200/50/180 (720 BST)
New Moves: See Deoxys-N

Deoxys-D
Deoxys-D
Fairy/Steel
Multiscale/Regenerator
140/50/180/50/180/120 (720 BST)

Deoxys-S
Deoxys-S
Flying/Electric
Infiltrator/Speed Boost
100/125/60/125/60/250 (720 BST)

All the Deoxys forms' Poison typing, and abilities, are based on the fact that it is a virus.
Movepool Additions:
Hyperspace Hole: Even though this is Hoopa's signature, I believe it fits in with Deoxys' flavour very well, as Deoxys is known as an "alien" and "a space virus" (i.e. It comes from space) and it even learns Teleport at an early level.
Moonblast: This related to the space theme, as the moon is in space. Lots of space-themed pokemon get Moonblast.
Sludge Wave: This is to do with the fact that Deoxys, as a virus, contaminates things. Poison is very much related to contamination.
Vacuum Wave: Space is a vacuum, and it fits thematically.
Healing Wish: Many space themed pokemon learn this, and it can be very useful as a trump card.
Flamethrower: Deoxys has the other two moves of this elemental trio, so it is only fair to include it.
Transform: Deoxys is the DNA pokemon, changing its cellular structure at will. Fits perfectly.
Baton Pass: Baton Pass can be used in conjunction with the wonderful boosting moves Deoxys has.

Deoxys-Normal

85/125/70/125/70/125
Psychic/Poison
Adaptability/Infiltrator/Trace (HA)

Deoxys-N is no longer a worse Deoxys-A, and is now a slightly slower and weaker but bulkier pokemon. Deoxys-N can now utilise both its offensive and support options, particularly hazard stacking with offensive presence.

Deoxys-Attack

85/175/5/175/5/155
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-A is its usually fast, hyper offensive self. It can plough holes through pokemon with its Adaptability-boosted Psycho Boost, and hit through subs and screens with Infiltrator. It is also able to copy other pokemon's useful abilities. However, the other two abilities may be preferred.

Deoxys-Speed

85/115/45/115/45/195
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-Sanic now has a blistering 195 base speed, that can outspeed positive +2 base 71s and positive +1 base 110s. Many threats from these speed tiers (Rock Polish Bisharp, Agility Scizor, DD Tar, Speed Boost Scolipede and Base 110 and below scarfers) can be KO'd by Deoxys-Speed. It can also use a Sub bypassing speedy Thunder Wave

Deoxys-Defense

85/50/170/50/170/75
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-Defence has better physical defenses than Skarmory and matching special defenses to boot. Deoxys-D can lay hazards, Toxic and Thunder Wave (through subs), chip away at the opponent's health (through subs) and generally wall, with an decent defensive typing.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Voting period has officially started! Please select from the below screen-cluttering options!
Dark/Ghost type
Bad Dreams/Dark Aura
Darkrai
Dark / Ghost
It floats!

Bad Dreams / Cursed Body (changed: Ghost-type clone of Dark Aura) / Dark Aura (HA)
/ 145 / 95 / 145 / 95 / 145 (BST: 700)
Movepool: +Shadow Flare, +Shadow Force, (event), +Close Combat, +Gunk Shot, +Destiny Bond, +Shadow Sneak, +Aura Sphere, +Night Daze
Shadow Flare: 95 BP, 100 Acc., Ghost-type, 20% chance to burn target. Give this to Gengar as well.
Shadow Force: No longer has to charge, but no longer breaks through Protect.
Phantom Force: No longer has to charge, but no longer breaks through Protect.
Night Daze: 95 BP, 100 Acc.

Concept: Just buffs. The Ghost typing is because Darkrai seems like a ghost and the floating is obvious. Cursed Body is because it needs a fitting Ghost-type Ability, and the change is a huge buff for it. Now it can choose between having an absurdly powerful Night Daze / Knock Off and an absurdly powerful Shadow Force / Shadow Flare. Shadow Force is because, well, it gets Phantom Force from an event, so why not? Most of the moves are for either coverage or its new Ghost-typing. The stat buffs are to enforce its glass cannon-ry.

Dark
Bad Dreams* / Dark Aura
90 / 100 / 90 / 145 / 90 / 125 (BST 640)
Movepool: +Night Daze, +Gunk Shot, +Knock Off
*Bad Dreams now makes it so that Sleeping Pokemon cannot switch out on Darkrai. However, Sleep lasts for 1 less turn (There is still a minimum of 1 sleep turn).

Bad Dreams is now a fantastic ability, although it competes heavily with Dark Aura (luckily its never a secret since Dark Aura announces itself but Bad Dreams doesn't). 145 SpA is really strong, and 100 Attack is decent for popping things like Chansey/Blissey. 90/90/90 bulk means it can actually live some hard hits now unlike before. Night Daze is for flavor, but its usable if you want to be a dick. Gunk Shot smacks specially defensive fairies in the face, and Knock Off is for some silly physical sets. Overall not bad.
Deoxys-N
Psychic / Poison
Pressure / Psychokinate (Psychic -ate Ability) / Adaptability (HA)
/ 130 / 95 / 130 / 95 / 130 (BST: 700)
Movepool: +Sludge Wave, +Sludge Bomb, +Gunk Shot, +Stored Power, +Hyper Voice, +Ice Beam, +Acid, +Aura Sphere, +Close Combat, +Heal Bell, +Coil, +Wish, +Moonblast, +Toxic Spikes, +Baton Pass
Acid: 80 BP, no SpDef-lowering chance, SE on Steel-types

Concept: It's Deoxys-Normal, so I gave it the ability to make Normal moves into its STABs. It also gets Adaptability because, well, Deoxys is adaptable, isn't it? Poison typing because the thing's a space virus. The stat buffs are evening out its distribution. The moves are mostly new STABs, coverage, Deoxys-D moves, flavor, or a combo of them all. Coil gains special mention because of DNA coils.
Deoxys-A
Psychic / Fighting
Pressure / Sheer Force / Adaptability (HA)
/ 180 / 35 / 180 / 35 / 150 (BST: 700)

Concept: Sheer Force + 180 base Attacking stats = a powerhouse. This thing gets absurd power. Sheer Force and Fighting typing because of its sheer power and attacking nature, and although stats only buff its balk, it actually can take a few hits now. And isn't its power enough, especially with Sheer Force or Adaptability?
Deoxys-D
Psychic / Steel
Pressure / Magic Bounce / Adaptability (HA)
/ 70 / 170 / 70 / 170 / 100 (BST: 700)

Concept: Giving it 120 HP and +10 to each Defense makes this thing an absurd wall. Magic Bounce doesn't have too much flavor, but it really helps Deo-D. Adaptability is because all the Deoxys formes have it. To be honest, I think this thing gets the least buffs movepool and Ability-wise out of all the Deoxys formes, but its stats make up for it.
Deoxys-S
Psychic / Electric
Pressure / Speed Boost / Adaptability (HA)
/ 100 / 95 / 100 / 95 / 190 (BST: 700)

Concept: Deoxys-Speed's Speed is now insane. It now gets Baton Pass (see Deoxys-N), allowing it to pass Speed to other Pokémon. If you want an insanely fast revenge killer, especially for Flying-, Water-, Fighting-, and Poison-types, this may be your Pokémon. It is mainly outclassed by Deoxys-A in attacking and Deoxys-D in balk, however. The main things it can do are Baton Passing and hazard leading.
Deoxys-N
Psychic / Normal
Pressure / Download / Adaptability (HA)
80 / 150 / 80 / 150 / 80 / 150 (BST: 690)
Movepool: +Aura Sphere, +Stored Power, +Discharge, +Signal Beam, +Zap Cannon, +Vacuum Wave, +Boomburst, +Ice Beam, +Light of Ruin, +Overheat, +Conversion, +Conversion 2, +Reflect Type
Wrap: 80 BP, 90 Acc., physical, Normal-type, Prevents the target from fleeing and inflicts damage for 2-5 turns.
Deoxys-A
Psychic
Intimidate / Defiant / No Guard (HA)
/ 200 / 30 / 200 / 30 / 160 (BST: 690)
Deoxys-D
Psychic
Pressure / Multiscale / Magic Guard (HA)
/ 65 / 180 / 65 / 180 / 110 (BST: 690)
Deoxys-S
Psychic
Pressure / Infiltrator / Precognitive (HA) (Reverse Analytic)
/ 105 / 100 / 105 / 100 / 200 (BST: 690)

Psychic / Normal
Pressure / Trace
/ 120 / 100 / 120 / 100 / 120 (BST 660)
Movepool: +Tri Attack, +Baton Pass, +Transform, +Copycat, +Flamethrower, +Volt Switch
Kind of like the pixie spread, but slightly more offensive. Trace is a cute ability, letting it switch into things like Flash Fire Heatran or even something with a really good ability. It also kind of fits flavor-wise imo, and is a nice ability that's not biased vs offense or defense. Tri Attack gives this form STAB, Baton Pass is for support later down the line, Transform and Copycat is for shenanigans, and Flamethrower finishes the elemental trio of special moves. Volt Switch gives him yet another momentum move for more shenanigans.

Psychic / Dark
Pressure / Sheer Force
/ 190 / 10 / 190 / 10 / 160 (BST 660)
Now even more offensive. I chose Dark because it fits the theme of him being a ruthless attacker. Sheer Force is there to showcase how insanely powerful this thing is. Dark STAB is good both physically and specially - Knock Off and Sheer Force Dark Pulse are great STAB moves. The fact that it's a shitty defensive typing doesn't matter when you have 100/10/10 bulk. The slight increase in power and speed isn't what breaks this, but Sheer Force and the Dark typing do. Not as notable, but now it can live a Shuckle's Stone Edge!

252+ Atk Shuckle Stone Edge vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Deoxys-A: 280-330 (82.1 - 96.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The bulk is real

Psychic / Steel
Pressure / Bulletproof
/ 60 / 175 / 60 / 175 / 90 (BST 660)
The bulk is real. Bulletproof gives it an important immunity to Shadow Ball, although it needs to watch out for physica ghost moves. 100/175/175 is beyond stupid levels of bulk. It still can't really touch anything though, but that's not too much of a problem. 90 is also decent speed for this. 60 SpA and Attack is awful, but that's ok. Pretty good bulkmon, although it lacks the movepool to really go full support - it is a reliable hazard setter though.

Psychic / Electric
Pressure / Download
/ 105 / 80 / 105 / 80 / 200 (BST 660)
This one is pretty neat. Download lets it become a pretty neat mixed attacker, as it either gets a free Specs or Band that it can Baton Pass away. 105 offenses is ok, although not so much in Ubers, but whatever. Same with its 100/85/85 bulk - its alright, but not the best. Obviously the best thing about Deo-S is its Speed - 200 is simply insane. This thing is probably going to be used as either a revenge killer or an annoying supporter with Baton Pass Download and fast Taunt and Hazards. This one is probably my favorite.

All the Deoxys forms' Poison typing, and abilities, are based on the fact that it is a virus.
Movepool Additions:
Hyperspace Hole: Even though this is Hoopa's signature, I believe it fits in with Deoxys' flavour very well, as Deoxys is known as an "alien" and "a space virus" (i.e. It comes from space) and it even learns Teleport at an early level.
Moonblast: This related to the space theme, as the moon is in space. Lots of space-themed pokemon get Moonblast.
Sludge Wave: This is to do with the fact that Deoxys, as a virus, contaminates things. Poison is very much related to contamination.
Vacuum Wave: Space is a vacuum, and it fits thematically.
Healing Wish: Many space themed pokemon learn this, and it can be very useful as a trump card.
Flamethrower: Deoxys has the other two moves of this elemental trio, so it is only fair to include it.
Transform: Deoxys is the DNA pokemon, changing its cellular structure at will. Fits perfectly.
Baton Pass: Baton Pass can be used in conjunction with the wonderful boosting moves Deoxys has.

Deoxys-Normal

85/125/70/125/70/125
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-N is no longer a worse Deoxys-A, and is now a slightly slower and weaker but bulkier pokemon. Deoxys-N can now utilise both its offensive and support options, particularly hazard stacking with offensive presence.

Deoxys-Attack

85/175/5/175/5/155
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-A is its usually fast, hyper offensive self. It can plough holes through pokemon with its Adaptability-boosted Psycho Boost, and hit through subs and screens with Infiltrator. It is also able to copy other pokemon's useful abilities. However, the other two abilities may be preferred.

Deoxys-Speed

85/115/45/115/45/195
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-Sanic now has a blistering 195 base speed, that can outspeed positive +2 base 71s and positive +1 base 110s. Many threats from these speed tiers (Rock Polish Bisharp, Agility Scizor, DD Tar, Speed Boost Scolipede and Base 110 and below scarfers) can be KO'd by Deoxys-Speed. It can also use a Sub bypassing speedy Thunder Wave

Deoxys-Defense

85/50/170/50/170/75
Psychic/Poison

Deoxys-Defence has better physical defenses than Skarmory and matching special defenses to boot. Deoxys-D can lay hazards, Toxic and Thunder Wave (through subs), chip away at the opponent's health (through subs) and generally wall, with an decent defensive typing.
Dialga
Dragon / Steel
Pressure / Time Warp (new Ability: boosts the power of Doom Desire, Future Sight, and Roar of Time by 50%) / Dimension Warp (HA) (new Ability: auto-Trick Room for 5 turns)
120 / 140 / 130 / 160 / 120 / 50 (BST: 720)
Movepool: +Doom Desire, +Future Sight, +Morning Sun, +Calm Mind, +Heavy Slam, +Ion Cannon
Roar of Time: Dragon-type Doom Desire clone
Ion Cannon: 110 BP, 85 Acc., special, Steel-type, 10% chance to lower target's SpDef
New item: Dimensional Stone (Trick Room now lasts 8 turns)

Concept: Time Warp boosts the power of Future Sight, Doom Desire, and Roar of Time, and they are all timed moves, making them all perfect fits for Dialga. Dimension Warp also reverses the time, or Speed, of battle. Morning Sun and Calm Mind are to parallel Palkia, and Heavy Slam and Ion Cannon are both for STAB.

Dragon / Steel
Pressure / Regenerator / Telepathy
100 / 110 / 130 / 170 / 100 / 100 (BST: 720)
Movepool: +Doom Desire, +Future Sight, +Morning Sun, +Calm Mind
Roar of Time is now a Dragon-type Doom Desire
Adamant Orb, along with its old effect, also boosts Psychic-type moves by 20%
Pretty much just mirroring Palkia. The idea behind Regenerator is that Dialga can revert time to put itself into a state where it was healthier than it is now. It's not too clear, but fuck it. It's time travel - I ain't gotta explain shit. Doom Desire and Future Sight fit the time theme very well, which is also why I made Roar of Time a Dragon-type clone of Doom Desire. Adamant Orb boost is not as good as Palkia's but its more flavor boost as it boosts Future Sight, which is a move like Doom Desire and Roar of Time. Morning Sun mirrors Palkia's Moonlight and ties to sun clocks. It also gives Dialga recovery. Calm Mind is for similar reasons to Palkia.
Yveltal
Dark / Flying
Dark Aura
136 / 151 / 95 / 131 / 108 / 99 (BST: 720)
Movepool: +Knock Off, +Nasty Plot, +Switcheroo, +Close Combat, +Earthquake, +Gunk Shot, +Poison Jab, +Aura Sphere, +Shadow Force, +Stone Edge, +Obliviate, +Defog, +Will-O-Wisp
Obliviate: Physical Geomancy variant

Concept: Obliviate Yveltal will be a beast. The standard set will be Obliviate, Knock Off, Acrobatics, and either Sucker Punch or coverage (EQ? CC? Gunk Shot?). Nasty Plot and Switcheroo are standard Dark-type moves, Defog and Will-O-Wisp are support moves, and the rest is just coverage.

Dark / Flying
Dark Aura / Gale Wings
/ 136 / 100 / 136 / 100 / 109 (BST 720)
Movepool: +Knock Off, +Brave Bird, +Nasty Plot, +Will-o-Wisp

Implying I'm giving this thing a physical geomancy. Instead I'm going to break it with the option of Gale Wings Oblivion Wings / Hurricanes / Brave Birds!. Knock Off is also stupid on Dark Aura sets. All of its stats are now really nice, especially that 136/100/100 bulk. 136 offenses is also nasty, and 109 speed is pretty decent. Special Sets will probably enjoy Nasty Plot, while Physical Sets have the utility of all of their moves. Wisp is probably the nastiest addition though. It spreads burns and chaos with its destruction - and in-game, it makes it one annoying motherfucker. Overall it makes Yveltal an insanely strong and versatile utility mon.

PM your votes to Ranger Mike, as he will be collecting them for this voting phase.
We can also discuss the next slate, which is Groudon, Ho-Oh, Klefki, and Zekrom!

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Alright, so making Klefki, a BL mon a Super Uber requires quite a few boosts. His type and ability are the best possible for it, so it just needs a better movepool and stats.
I'm not too familiar with Zekrom, but I believe it just needs a reliable physical Ice type move and stat boosts.
I prefer to use defensive Ho-oh, so I'd rather go with that. A new signature move is mandatory.
Does "Groudon" include Primal Groudon? I don't have any ideas to make it better without making it similar to the Primal one.

Alright, so making Klefki, a BL mon a Super Uber requires quite a few boosts. His type and ability are the best possible for it, so it just needs a better movepool and stats.
I'm not too familiar with Zekrom, but I believe it just needs a reliable physical Ice type move and stat boosts.
I prefer to use defensive Ho-oh, so I'd rather go with that. A new signature move is mandatory.
Does "Groudon" include Primal Groudon? I don't have any ideas to make it better without making it similar to the Primal one.
Zekrom is the Electric one, and I don't think "Groudon" includes Primal Groudon. Yet.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Zekrom is the Electric one, and I don't think "Groudon" includes Primal Groudon. Yet.
I know which one Zekrom is. Ice is a great coverage to all Electric pokemon, since it hits Dragon, Ground and Grass super effectively, all of which resist Electric. And since it is related to Kyurem, I think it deserves an Ice type move.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Zekrom with better ability, stats and physical ice move=broken as fuckkkkk

so people want to give it an ice move?

Zekrom learned Sheer Cold!

On a different note, I dont feel zekrom should get an ice move, considering it transforms into kyu to make kyu-b, not it being a part of kyu-b. Its used, its not got the parts inside of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)