PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell

majestic pride.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys! We're having some nice progress going with the activity of the reservations so far. It's always a pleasure to see new users and users known for their involvement in other tiers alike. As always, if there's anything that we can do to improve your experience here, don't hesitate to gun the QC team down with questions, concerns, and the alike. As of now, there are a few remarks that needs to be made:

• Please avoid posting a thread about a Pokemon until you at least have some part of the skeleton ready. blank posts are simply a major burden on our behalf, considering that part of our responsibility is having to check them repeatedly to ensure that the analyses are actively updated. We won't hesitate to delete ones that are extremely lacking in content, and in extreme cases, reassign to someone else willing to work on them. Otherwise if this happens, you'll be to free post them again once you can confirm to WhiteDMist or myself that you have information firsthand.
  • It's come to our attention that there are instances of people taking Pokemon they've reserved in NU and then posting the same skeleton with very few minor changes. Many of the content we've been seeing from this act resulted in mentions of Pokemon that aren't even playable in PU. This is simply not acceptable and it suggests a notable lack of knowledge of the metagame. If the QC team deems your knowledge of PU unworthy for an analysis, we'll simply resign them from you until further notice.
That's about all that's necessary to cover. Have fun!

Not to be that guy, but this is mixed up. I reserved Basculin and Champion Fizz reserved Barbaracle...
Fixed.

I'll be dropping Camerupt because I'm not really able to complete it and I'd like someone with a lot more experience to write it (I've only used the LO SR set) :]. Would like to complete current analyses before taking on more work n_n.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Altaria is ALOT of work but I'll be taking Klang and Hippopotas as well. I got a very boring weekend and tons of spare time so why not :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)