DerDomme Cup II [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Sapientia what the fuck? lol

edit: ok let me not be so blunt, cos in all fairness that is the logical decision to make as you do not understand what has been fully going on. allow me to break it down.

As you can see, Darty is a VERY inactive smogon user, making scheduling with him an immediate pain. Far more painful than doing so with pokebasket.

We got the one battle done only because i had to SACRIFICE 10mins of a really busy period of my day at the time and it was impossible to complete the other games that same time. Every other time we (I) tried to schedule he would either reply well after the proposed date/time or couldnt make it. As of right now, he hasnt been on the forums for 1 week exactly -- since the day you announced the granting of extensions.

no way im gonna take the L in such a mmanner lol

Last edited:

gorgie

we need to find a way to filter out users like Zamrock from joining tournaments they "dont give a shit about"; that behaviour is one of the main components that is killing what little "competitive spirit" is left in any of these forum tournaments, and part of the reason I'd imagine most of the "big names" don't join said tournaments as much.

anyway contacted Bomber

Jorgen

World's Strongest Fairy
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah play to win dudes wtf

on second thought, just play, period. for the record Hantsuki was nice about scheduling (sunday sunday sunday be there) but holy shit truancy is really high in general.

gorgie

why are you so incompetent? can you read and/or employ any form of logical reasoning?

just in case you thought you were important enough to single out or anything, i was just using you as an example for what i've been seeing as a regular pattern in the tournament subforum lately. sure, this thread probably was not the most appropriate place to post about and point this "issue" out, but I promise I wasn't thinking that deeply about it at all at the time of the post.

God, it's even worse because your "argument" is just so fucking stupid in every way possible. What the fuck were you even on about?

Not to mention you had the nerve to play the "life" card and add pretentious tryhard jabs throughout like you are someone of relevance or something?

gorgie

dude, shut up.

I'm down 0-1 vs Bomber. He's apparently having technical issues? So we'll finish when he sorts that out I guess.

edit: lost. ggs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)