Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've deposited a level 15 female luvdisc this time, with the message Talky Tina

and seriously man, thanks for this awesome giveaway! ^_^

Artic - Sent!

That's it for the day for me. I should be a bit more active over the weekend, though I'll also be hopping between saves to try and get some other ghosts done.

Sniped:
kingston244
tjohnny44
Notime
Artic

Sorry, all of them. I'll try again in a bit if anyone happens to be on this morning; otherwise things will have to wait until the weekend. Quick reminder to put the nickname of the Pokemon you want in your GTS message, also.
Oh shizniz, I forgot to change the nickname- it's still Zuul :/ I'll change it as soon as I get the chance

Edit: Actually, I got sniped.. I've deposited a level 30 female electabuzz this time with the correct nickname.

Last edited:
CD_North I dont mean to sound like i'm pressuring you, but I think if it was possible. It would be cool to include Trevenant, because it's a scary ghost-type too :(

But really, if you actually did that, I would SO take one of those in an instant

CD_North I dont mean to sound like i'm pressuring you, but I think if it was possible. It would be cool to include Trevenant, because it's a scary ghost-type too :(

But really, if you actually did that, I would SO take one of those in an instant
I've got some other ghosts in the pipeline, but the breeding/SV hatching/cloning process takes a bit of time, making it slow going when juggled between sending out the existing ghosts and my personal life. Keep an eye out, though; I'll update the topic title when I expand selection.

I would like to have this:

Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname: Willow
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves: Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog, Power Split

Deposited: Level 2 Female Weedle
IGN: Catwire
It wouldn't let me pick a gender because I had to enter the name. I started this game over only a few days ago

Since youre up I figured id give you something to do haha. I would love Earhart.
I deposited a spanish pidgey lvl 3
Ign Matt

Gonna give it a shot again for some ghoulie goodies. I deposited a level 3 female Fletchling named "GOR4567" for Durandal (specified sex:male; level: 91 or higher). Message: Durandal. Thanks in advance!

Here goes for like the 3rd time lol,
I deposited a female level 2 bunnelby for Pazuzu the spiritomb, hope I don't get sniped again :P

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
What's with these Japanese players sniping all my Pokémon?

Oh well. Let me try again.

I've just deposited a level 4 female Bidoof, nicknamed Bristol 6000, for Oathkeeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)