Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, does anyone have any Tornadus/ Landorus going spare? Not bothered about IVs or anything, just want for dex completion.
I have to offer:
Timid 5IV darkrai, from the gen IV event, RNG'd.
Non RNG'd Ranger Manaphy.
Bunch of bank move breeding leftovers including HA+DD+ES dratini, Heat Wave Litwick and Charm + Giga Drain Bulbasaur.

(I also have a Cobalion for trade, but i got that via trade so I can't be completely certain about it's origins

Hey, does anyone have any Tornadus/ Landorus going spare? Not bothered about IVs or anything, just want for dex completion.
I have to offer:
Timid 5IV darkrai, from the gen IV event, RNG'd.
Non RNG'd Ranger Manaphy.
Bunch of bank move breeding leftovers including HA+DD+ES dratini, Heat Wave Litwick and Charm + Giga Drain Bulbasaur.

(I also have a Cobalion for trade, but i got that via trade so I can't be completely certain about it's origins
I can touch trade both for free once I'm done RNGing this Kyurem (I trade to you, then you trade em back right away)

Keep or toss? This is the event Pumpkaboo.

It's sassy :] 31/7/31/27/23/19 I'm not sure how much better I can get, but whatevs.

Edit: Tossed :P

Still looking for a Keldeo that knows Icy Wind.

And I also want a Genesect and a Meloetta with Ice Punch.
I have a Keldeo w/Icy Wind, how about your Dusk Ball Hydreigon? Also I'm RNGing the Kyurem right now, just having trouble catching it in a dive ball :/

Still looking for a Keldeo that knows Icy Wind.

And I also want a Genesect and a Meloetta with Ice Punch.
Would you rather me post in your thread or here?I have ATR's injected wondercard timid 30/0/30/30/30/31 HP flying keldeo with icy wind and 31/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty genesecr with iron head both UT

Would you rather me post in your thread or here?I have ATR's injected wondercard timid 30/0/30/30/30/31 HP flying keldeo with icy wind and 31/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty genesecr with iron head both UT
I'll take both, post in my thread what you want for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)