New Moderators — Cobraroll and NoCheese

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I would like to be the first to say congratulations to both!

Cobraroll has been a great poster in every thread so I'm sure he'll do a great job. I haven't been able to meet NoCheese yet, but I'm sure he will do a great job as well. :pimp:

The forum has been kinda slow lately, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they can improve it from here on!

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would have updated the mods summary in the locked sticky but there weren't enough mod hall passes to go around.

Congrats you two, I'll always be around to tell you how badly you need to infract bad posts in the pre-release threads.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Congrats to both Codra and Cheese! Both will make great moderators.

On another note, I just now noticed Codra's name has a "d" instead of a "b." ;_;

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
On another note, I just now noticed Codra's name has a "d" instead of a "b." ;_;
Oh, that just has something to do with a bet I lost, although it also fits my current location on the west coast of Norway, cod capital of... Europe, I guess.

Then again, "Cobraroll" is an awfully generic nickname, on a roller coaster forum it would be the equivalent of nicknaming yourself "Charizard" here. No creativity. "Codraroll" is a nice spin on it, making it creatively ironic instead of newbish, so I'll see if I keep this or not. The avatar picture will be swapped when I can, though.

EDIT: And thanks for welcoming me, everybody!

Last edited:

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh, that just has something to do with a bet I lost, although it also fits my current location on the west coast of Norway, cod capital of... Europe, I guess.

Then again, "Cobraroll" is an awfully generic nickname, on a roller coaster forum it would be the equivalent of nicknaming yourself "Charizard" here. No creativity. "Codraroll" is a nice spin on it, making it creatively ironic instead of newbish, so I'll see if I keep this or not. The avatar picture will be swapped when I can, though.
Dude you go around with your analyses even in a congratulations thread, how do you do that

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I always wondered how Codraroll hadn't become a mod yet, congrats on finally getting it!

And as for NoCheese, if he runs this place like he does the Maison thread we're in good hands

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for all the kind words, folks! Certainly hope to do all we can to help OI grow and thrive. If you have any suggestions or the like for OI generally, please do let us know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)