Other OU Conquest (Won by Omfuga (again))

Status
Not open for further replies.
When making a challenge, both players are allowed a few minutes to teambuild around the other’s Pokemon. For example, if someone has all grass-types for some reason, and the challenger has a Mega Charizard-Y, they will need to be pretty creative to beat them (ex: Focus Sash HP Rock Amoonguss).
I'm a little confused on this part. I was assuming the competition is 6 v 6 and not 2 v 2, but that Amoongus example confused me. I can use Scarf Rampardos or something like that to check Char-Y as long as it's not in the viability rankings correct? Also, when you say we are given a few minutes to teambuild around the opponents Pokemon, you only mean the two assigned pokemon, correct? So if I am assigned Latios and Mega Absol, I only have to tell my opponent about those two and not the other things I'm planning on using correct?

I'm a little confused on this part. I was assuming the competition is 6 v 6 and not 2 v 2, but that Amoongus example confused me. I can use Scarf Rampardos or something like that to check Char-Y as long as it's not in the viability rankings correct? Also, when you say we are given a few minutes to teambuild around the opponents Pokemon, you only mean the two assigned pokemon, correct? So if I am assigned Latios and Mega Absol, I only have to tell my opponent about those two and not the other things I'm planning on using correct?
Alright so, the competition is 6v6. The Amoongus example just meant that you should be creative in choosing your sets. Also, your assigned Pokemon will be edited into the OP, so it is public. Hope that clears some stuff up :)

Alright so, the competition is 6v6. The Amoongus example just meant that you should be creative in choosing your sets. Also, your assigned Pokemon will be edited into the OP, so it is public. Hope that clears some stuff up :)
Yeah that all makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up. I also wasn't trying to be overly critical of your examples, I was just a little thrown off.

blinkie

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ dank meme crew
Noivern + Sableye >.<

Available usually 5-7 PM most weekdays, 8-10 AM weekends.

Also will be available today right now. Usually I'm in the PU room/Lobby/OU room as ChoiceScarfBlissey or ZZtrollZZ
Dat guy with Goth and Magnezone tho

Last edited:

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Conk and Jirachi. Nb nb

I'm free after 5PM EST on weekdays and afternoons my time on weekends. I'll be on later tonight if anyone wants to battle me. The best way to reach me is through VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)