Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want myself a Diancie... or two. (one to transfer to OR/AS when those come out) So hopefully Canada gets the event through EB Games...

To keep this on topic, I've got a Seadra I'd like to evolve. It has the Dragon Scale held already, just need someone willing to do a quick trade then trade back. I've a few female Calm Dream Ball Togepi with Serene Grace and Adamant Dream Ball Riolu with Prankster and egg moves (sadly no Crunch) if it sweetens the deal some.

Looking for the following:
(Don't need redis rights, solely for competitive and personal use)
If so, CMT
  • Swampert Adament/Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Superpower, Ice Punch and Stealth Rocks (maybe iron tail)
  • Sandshrew/Sandslash Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Knock Off and Stealth Rocks
  • Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Trick, Iron Head, Fire Punch
  • Pawniard Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Pursuit, Low Kick, Sucker Punch, Knock Off
  • Deino Hasty/Naive/Rash 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/ Superpower and other tutor moves if possible
I can definetely rng breed sandshrew, pawniard and deino for you if you don't mind waiting a week or so. I have a test on tuesday so I don't really want to waste spend too much time rnging right now.

I can maybe also do swampert if I find one in a previous gen game to use as a parent. PM me for details.

edit: I can only do non-ha sandshrew.

Last edited:
Hi Wi-Fi,

I'm looking for the following Pokémon, IVs don't matter:

- Female Heal Ball Aroma Veil Spritzee/Aromatisse.
- Female Dive Ball Clauncher/Clawitzer.

If you have any of the above two and want something for it in return shoot me a visitor's message or a private message :).

I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Bank Ball list that I can PM if someone wants me to. What I am looking for is:

Aipom
Miltank
Slakoth
Snubbull
Spheal
Venonat

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet

I didn't get a response last time, so I'm going to post again.

Anyone have a ditto friend safari? If so add me using friend code in signature

I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Bank Ball list that I can PM if someone wants me to. What I am looking for is:

Aipom
Miltank
Slakoth
Snubbull
Spheal
Venonat

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet
I can get you the Shelmet and Elgyem but it'd take me a day or 2.

I can definetely rng breed sandshrew, pawniard and deino for you if you don't mind waiting a week or so. I have a test on tuesday so I don't really want to waste spend too much time rnging right now.

I can maybe also do swampert if I find one in a previous gen game to use as a parent. PM me for details.

edit: I can only do non-ha sandshrew.
Yeah, no problem, I can wait. Also non-ha Sandshrew is fine I guess since Sand Rush isn't big of a difference tbh. Do you want anything for them?

edit; I would like Deino to be Hasty if it isn't a problem.

edit 2; whoops, pm'ing now

Looking for these dive ball HA females, PM me if you have any of them.

Rattata
Meowth
Kangaskhan
Horsea
Goldeen
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Sentret
Stanler
Zigzagoon
Skitty
Wailmer
Torkoal
Barboach
Lileep
Clamperl
Relicanth
Luvdisc
Kricketot
Shieldon
Burmy
Glameow
Buneary
Chatot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Timburr
Cottonee
Basculin(both)
Darumaka
Karrablast
Alomomola
Shelmet
Elgyem
Boufallant

Last edited:
Looking for the following 2:
If you have em', CMT for em'
  • Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Trick, Iron Head, Fire Punch <- Can be from injected WC and RNG'd
  • Gallade Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt, Fire Punch (Justified prefered, but Steadfast is fine I guess)

Has anyone ever got the message "Saving photo icon, please wait" before starting a trade on PSS? What does it mean?
Did you change your character's clothing recently? It may relate to how your Icon changes when you change hair style or clothing.

Did you change your character's clothing recently? It may relate to how your Icon changes when you change hair style or clothing.
No. I had a feeling it was save the "photo icon" of the person I was trading with. But what exactly is this photo icon? And why I've never seen this message before even though I've done hundreds of trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)