Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrafty, preferably with an Assault Vest.

Edit: Didn't see the replace part, you should replace Mega Manectric or Lapras imo, because of Scrafty's arguably better and more solid Intimidate support than Mega Manectric's and because it doesn't use a mega slot (which is better left to Mega Gengar in this team) and it has a better typing than Lapras, considering that its horrible weaknesses to Fairy, Fighting and Flying can be easily supported/covered by its other teammates.
Oh my god... I totally forgot 1 mega per battle. Lmao. I'm using a Perish Song team.

Thanks.

Umm.. just SR'd a shiny Latios.. and it has horrible IVs and a Naughty Nature... Should I keep it or no?
If you're SR then keep, because shinies are cool :D Also, ORAS will probably have guaranteed 3 31's, and probably shiny-lock the legends again, so you're better off soft-resetting there for ivs.

Tldr keep, nice job!

Also, just my personal opinion..but RNG is much easier if you want flawless ivs or shiny :o

Anyone have a hex 30 IV ditto, going to start trying out HP breeding. Wish me luck I'll need it.
Edit: and how does one get a HA Roserade line?
Hordes just outside the Daycare.

Question about the TMBM: if I get a spread I like not using MM parents, and for the final offspring, I use MM parents, the shiny value will be reset, right? So could I just keep resetting until I get it shiny or does it not work that way/am I missing something?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Umm.. just SR'd a shiny Latios.. and it has horrible IVs and a Naughty Nature... Should I keep it or no?
You should keep it imo, since Shinies are still Shinies, in spite of its shitty IVs/Nature, specially since its a Shiny Latios (which looks awesome!). Also, competitively usable, non-RNG'd Shinies are very hard to get.

even if I have a Shiny, usable Dialga that I SR'd eons ago...

Question about the TMBM: if I get a spread I like not using MM parents, and for the final offspring, I use MM parents, the shiny value will be reset, right? So could I just keep resetting until I get it shiny or does it not work that way/am I missing something?
I believe that switching to MM will always produce Pokemon with a specific SV. I attempted this at one point during my ghost giveaway and it prompted me to seek out an English Ditto to get around it.

Anyone have a hex 30 IV ditto, going to start trying out HP breeding. Wish me luck I'll need it.
Edit: and how does one get a HA Roserade line?
I have one just let me clone it.

I think the SV stays the same only for single gender pokemon like khangaskhan. For everyhting else the SV changes. I read this a long time ago so you may want a 2nd opinion.

Last edited:
I believe that switching to MM will always produce Pokemon with a specific SV. I attempted this at one point during my ghost giveaway and it prompted me to seek out an English Ditto to get around it.
Oops, should've mentioned I have the Shiny Charm so even if I don't use MM, the SV will be set. I believe that it goes something like, if I initially don't use MM, the test offspring will be set to XXXX SV, but if I change to MM, the offspring's SV will change to YYYY. So my question is, if I initially don't use MM, then use MM (to get a different SV) for the offspring, will the SV always be YYYY no matter how many times I reset, or is it possible for it to change to ZZZZ?

A very easy way to test this is through battle check but I don't have an SD card reader rn and Reddit is silent ...

You should keep it imo, since Shinies are still Shinies, in spite of its shitty IVs/Nature, specially since its a Shiny Latios (which looks awesome!). Also, competitively usable, non-RNG'd Shinies are very hard to get.

even if I have a Shiny, usable Dialga that I SR'd eons ago...
Lol eons ago.
Mine's not that usable at all... 18, 19 / 16, 17 / 25 / 5, 6 / 19 / 19 except maybe for the DDance set I was going to use mixed for... And no one RNGs mixed Latios so I'm figuratively sitting on a fence.

Forgot to mention this earlier, I have another shiny Latios sitting in my X file right now. I bet this drastically changes people's opinions.

I remember talking to one guy about it . Let say your spread is M/M/F/F/random/F with a SV of 1234 after testing with time machine parents

every time you put a parents in you will get a spread of M/M/F/F/random/F with a sv of 1234. So all you have to do is back up the save file after you breed one egg

correct me if i'm wrong

Lol eons ago.
Mine's not that usable at all... 18, 19 / 16, 17 / 25 / 5, 6 / 19 / 19 except maybe for the DDance set I was going to use mixed for... And no one RNGs mixed Latios so figuratively I'm sitting on a fence.

Forgot to mention this earlier, I have another shiny Latios sitting in my X file right now. I bet this drastically changes people's opinions.
Basically what it comes down to is how much you like sparkles

So my question is, if I initially don't use MM, then use MM (to get a different SV) for the offspring, will the SV always be YYYY no matter how many times I reset, or is it possible for it to change to ZZZZ?
Ah. My read of the system is that it will always be YYYY, but .com might know better.

I remember talking to one guy about it . Let say your spread is M/M/F/F/random/F with a SV of 1234 after testing with time machine parents

every time you put a parents in you will get a spread of M/M/F/F/random/F with a sv of 1234. So all you have to do is back up the save file after you breed one egg

correct me if i'm wrong
Only true if you have Shiny Charm and/or use MM test parents, and if you use MM test parents you have to use MM parents for the final offspring also (and the opposite if you only use Shiny Charm).

Ah. My read of the system is that it will always be YYYY, but .com might know better.
Oh :( Well I won't do anything on my file until .com can give an answer then.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Lol eons ago.
Mine's not that usable at all... 18, 19 / 16, 17 / 25 / 5, 6 / 19 / 19 except maybe for the DDance set I was going to use mixed for... And no one RNGs mixed Latios so I'm figuratively sitting on a fence.

lol, enjoy using it in-game or in the Battle facilities then, since with those IVs that Lati isn't tearing any kind of team anytime soon; also, if you already have one, but isn't yours, you should keep it anyway, since there's nothing better to be proud of than getting something cool like that Lati by yourself. c:

And my Dialga's IVs are 30/22/31/18/6/28, which are pretty decent and usable, even if its Lonely...

Edit: What?! you tossed it? I'm pretty sure you'll somehow regret it. lol

lol, enjoy using it in-game or in the Battle facilities then, since with those IVs that Lati isn't tearing any kind of team anytime soon; also, if you already have one, but isn't yours, you should keep it anyway, since there's nothing better to be proud of than getting something cool like that Lati by yourself. c:

And my Dialga's IVs are 30/22/31/18/6/28, which are pretty decent and usable, even if its Lonely...

Edit: What?! you tossed it? I'm pretty sure you'll somehow regret it. lol
Nope, the other shiny Latios I have is mine+Timid Nature+actually usuable IVs c:
So muahaha no regrets here.
Dang nice SR.

Wow getting this HA is difficult. Anyone have a female nest ball Leaf Guard Roselia they can give me?
Try going for Smoochums :[
If no one gives you one, use Sunny Day and try to inflict the females with paralysis... or use Gastro Acid. Whatever works :p

Nope, the other shiny Latios I have is mine+Timid Nature+actually usuable IVs c:
So muahaha no regrets here.
Dang nice SR.

Try going for Smoochums :[
If no one gives you one, use Sunny Day and try to inflict the females with paralysis... or use Gastro Acid. Whatever works :p
Sunny day, poison gas?
Edit: theyre poison types... :(
Edit 2: DARK VOID. DUH.

Last edited:
Can someone get me a female Overcoat Burmy in a Timer Ball? I have a spare Gengar code for whoever can. Id really appreciate it.

Edit:
I guess HA Burmy was only available through the dream world, so it would have to be injected into a bw2 game now, correct? I'm willing to do some breeding projects or really whatever I have to to get this.

Last edited:

Since this wasnt really answered. ..with the charm you only have 2 possible svs. One with mm parents and one without no matter how many times you sr
(Or for your example it qill always be xxxx or yyyy...no chance of zzzz)

Last edited:
Since this wasnt really answered. ..with the charm you only have 2 possible svs. One with mm parents and one without no matter how many times you sr
(Or for your example it qill always be xxxx or yyyy...no chance of zzzz)
Ahh, so it's in the Charm then. Thanks :D

Edit: Wait. So if no Shiny Charm, then it will randomise every time? *hand hovers over Y game*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)