Forme Freaks - Get Your Rotom On - UU and above open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Aerodactyl. I wanted to make use of Rock Head, and then I ran out of recoil moves.
New Base Stats: 80/140(+35)/80(+15)/55(-5)/90(+15)/150(+20) Ability: Rock Head

Aerodactyl Thunderbird: Electric/Flying New Move: Volt Tackle
Aerodactyl has absorbed electricity and become a thunderbird.

Aerodactyl Phoenix: Fire/Flying New Move: Flare Blitz
Aerodactyl has been revived from ashes and is now a phoenix.

Aerodactyl Ice Bird: Ice/ Flying New Move: Icicle Crash
Aerodactyl has gotten used to the cold and become ice type. Also, if there was going to be electric and fire, it seemed proper to complete the trio.

Aerodactyl Tree Dweller: Grass/Flying New Move: Wood Hammer
Aerodactyl has taken to the trees to hide in wait of its prey.

Aerodactyl Iron Bird: Steel/Flying New Move: Meteor Mash
Aerodactyl has survived the meteor that killed its prehistoric friends and mastered the art of meteors.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Smeargle. Another fun one to do. What do you give to a mon who has everything?

55/20/35/20/45/75 -> 55/40/60/40/65/70
Abilities are Own Tempo.

Smeargle-Gogh Normal-Dark (After Starry Night) +Night Slash
Smeargle-Picasso Normal-Flying (idk, nothing fitted good with Picasso) +Chatter (only move that Smeargle couldn't already learn)
Smeargle-Monet Normal-Water (all those water lily paintings) +Soak
Smeargle-Warhol Normal-Fairy (Marilyn Monroe) +Charm
Smeargle-Vinci Normal-Ghost (per w0rd, back from the dead) +Curse

So yeah. The only differences are the stat boosts, the new types, and Chatter.

Last edited:
Reserving Zygarde.

EDIT: And done. I based all formes on various deities of balance, nature or earth, all of which are Zygarde's domain as an legendary.

Zygarde: Dragon/Ground, 108/100/121/81/95/95 Total: 600, Aura Break

Variants: 108/125(+25)/116(-5)/116(+35)/105(+10)/110(+15) Total: 680, Aura Break

Zygarde-Hungjun: Dragon/Fighting, +Circle Throw
Based on Hongjun Laozu, deity of primordial nature in Taoism. As he repelled the beast Nian with red in the myths, I gave him the Fighting secondary type which color is the closest to the type of red used in Chinese New Year, which originates from the myth. The fact that Hongjun Laozu chased away Nian justifies Circle Throw, which is a pseudo-hazing move.

Zygarde-Maat: Dragon/Ghost, +Destiny Bond
Based on Maat, deity of harmony and justice in Egyptian mythology. Her feather is used to judge the dead. As such, the Ghost secondary type and Destiny Bond is added.

Zygarde-Nemesis: Dragon/Dark, +Night Daze
Based on Nemesis, deity of balance and revenge in Greek mythology. Revenge seems pretty Dark to me (even though the move is Fighting-type), and Night Daze becaue Nemesis' mother is Nyx, goddess of the night.

Zygarde-Sakuya: Dragon/Grass, +Petal Blizzard
Based on Konohanasakuya-hime, deity of earthly life and blossom in Japanese mythology. The secondary typing of Grass and Petal Blizzard are pretty self-explanatory.

Zygarde-Tezcatl: Dragon/Flying, +Hurricane
Based on Tezcatlipoca, deity of earth, night wind and hurricane in Aztec mythology. It does represent other things as well, but since we can't repeat typings I went with the wind representations.

Last edited:
How's my Rayquaza?
Oh boy, 180 in both offenses, doesn't that seems a bit too ridiculous? Aside from that looks pretty good I'd say, but why does Rayquaza-Outer Atmosphere have a Dark secondary type? The Elgyem line, which are based on aliens, are Psychic type, and so do the Staryu line, Solrock and Lunatone.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Oh boy, 180 in both offenses, doesn't that seems a bit too ridiculous? Aside from that looks pretty good I'd say, but why does Rayquaza-Outer Atmosphere have a Dark secondary type? The Elgyem line, which are based on aliens, are Psychic type, and so do the Staryu line, Solrock and Lunatone.
Because of the darkness of the space, but Psychic makes sense too. I believe most Uber forms will be like that, so don't worry about overpowered-ness.

Reserving HOOPA Diancie

Diancie forms stats: 50/95/150/135/150/100
Diancie forms Ability: Clear Body

Royal Diancie: Steel/Fairy; +King's Shield
Subterranean Diancie: Ground/Fairy; +Spikes(it's probably gonna get Earth Power next month)
Volcanic Diancie: Fire/Fairy; +Lava Plume
Cave Diancie: Dark/Fairy; +Night Daze
Brine Diancie: Water/Fairy; +Brine

Royal diancie simply because Diancie is displayed as being royal in its movie
Subterranean because a lot of crystals form underground
Volcanic because diamonds often form in volcanoes
Cave because Crystals can be found in caves
Brine because 1)Brine is very salty water and salt is a type of crystal, and 2)The Pressure in Ocean can theoretically(if not actually) form crystals

Last edited:
Before anyone else can, I am reserving Jirachi.

Current base stats: 100/100/100/100/100/100 (Serene Grace)
New base stats: 100/127/126/127/126/95 (Serene Grace)

Jirachi- False hope form: Steel/Dark +Knock Off
Jirachi- Underworld form: Steel/Fire +Heat Wave
Jirachi- Heavenly form: Steel/Fairy +Play Rough
Jirachi- Faith form: Steel/Fighting +Aura Sphere
Jirachi- Bright Future form: Steel/Ice +Freeze Dry

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Before anyone else can, I am reserving Jirachi.

Current base stats: 100/100/100/100/100/100 (Serene Grace)
New base stats: 100/100/100/100/100/95 (Serene Grace)

Jirachi- False hope form: Steel/Dark +Knock Off
Jirachi- Underworld form: Steel/Fire +Heat Wave
Jirachi- Heavenly form: Steel/Fairy +Play Rough
Jirachi- Faith form: Steel/Fighting +Aura Sphere
Jirachi- Bright Future form: Steel/Ice +Freeze Dry
Um, you didn't give it any boosts, you just took away 5 from Speed.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Changed Rayquaza a little. I'm not sure if I should make Anthroposphere form Steel (symbolizes cities, factories, etc) or Fighting (symbolizes humans themselves)

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Reserving Mawile.

Edit:
Mawile: Steel/Fairy 50/85/85/55/55/50 (380) Hyper Cutter / Intimidate / (Sheer Force)

Variant Formes: 50/125/105/50/75/55 (460) Sheer Force (+0/+40/+20/-5/+20/+5)

Mawile tries different ways to chomp the enemy down with its massive jaws.

Mawile-Crushing Lull: Steel/Fire
+Flare Blitz
Mawile doesn't wait until its foes drop their guard - it pridefully uses itself as bait and attacks them head on.

Mawile-Stroking Lull: Steel/Water
+Waterfall
Mawile becomes soothing like water, slowly approaching and caressing the one it wants to chomp down, then it uses water to surround the opponent, making escape unavoidable.

Mawile-Serene Lull: Steel/Psychic
+Zen Headbutt
After mastering the understanding of the enemy, Mawile concentrates and unleashes a vicious blow at a precise moment.

Mawile-Demonic Lull: Steel/Dark
+Dark Void
Mawile becomes better at tricking and fooling its foes, thus mastering cheaper tactics. It can even put the foe to sleep.

Mawile-Imperial Lull: Steel/Dragon
+Outrage
Mawile's aura becomes transcendental yet intimidating. The enemy drops their guard when they see its grandeur and are attacked by it's wrath.

Last edited:
Reserving Heracross.
EDIT:

Heracross - Bug/Fighting (Swarm/Guts/Moxie) ~ 80 / 125 / 75 / 40 / 95 / 85 : 500 total
  • Heracross-Hercules - Bug/Steel (Guts) ~ 80 / 120 / 105 / 40 / 120 / 115 : 580 total; +Meteor Mash
  • Heracross-Elephant - Bug/Ground (Guts) ~ 80 / 120 / 105 / 40 / 120 / 115 : 580 total; +Drill Run
  • Heracross-Diving - Bug/Water (Guts) ~ 80 / 120 / 105 / 40 / 120 / 115 : 580 total; +Dive
  • Heracross-Scarab - Bug/Fire (Guts) ~ 80 / 120 / 105 / 40 / 120 / 115 : 580 total; +Flare Blitz
  • Heracross-Atlas - Bug/Dragon (Guts) ~ 80 / 120 / 105 / 40 / 120 / 115 : 580 total; +Dragon Rush
Heracross's formes have a bit of a Speed emphasis because there's nothing else I can really do that wouldn't be just a mini-Mega Heracross, unless you want mixed Heracross. I chose Guts because good speedy Moxie users already exist, but Guts ones don't. Its formes get good typings with mediocre moves to prevent it from being OP. The exception to this is Scarab, which has a bad typing (Guts is useless on it) but a good move.

Last edited:
Raikou: Electric -90/85/75/115/100/115=580 (Pressure Volt Absorb)

Variant Formes: 90/110/100/130/120/110=660 (Pressure) (+0/+25/+25/+15/+20/-5)

Raikou-Cold Front: Electric/Ice
+Blizzard

Raikou has acquired a cloud from a cold front, and taps its frozen power to enhance it.

Raikou-Rain Cloud: Electric/Water
+Surf

Raikou has acquired a cloud heavy with rain, and rides the torrent.

Raikou-Grass Coat: Electric/Grass
+Solar Beam

Raikou has supplemented its cloud with a coat of grass and now basks in the sun for power.

Raikou-Typhoon: Electric/Flying
+Hurricane

Raikou has captured a particularly furious storm and rides it across the sky.

Raikou-Stardust: Electric/Rock
+Diamond Storm

Raikou has -somehow- coated itself in what appears to be a coat of stars, using them to protect itself -and to tear into its foes.

---

The theme, if you hadn't guessed it, is abusing Raikou's access to Weather Ball.

Last edited:
Doing Absol this time. The formes are based on various natural disasters, and Absol uses this to warn humans about which one is coming. Of course, no one realizes that.

Absol: Dark, 65/130/60/75/60/75 Total: 465, Pressure/Super Luck/Justisfied

Variants: 65/140(+10)/75(+15)/110(+35)/55(-5)/100(+25) Total: 545, Super Luck

Absol-Tsunami: Dark/Water, +Surf

Absol-Volcano: Dark/Fire, +Eruption

Absol-Tremor: Dark/Ground, +Earthquake

Absol-(Solar)EMP: Dark/Electric, +Wild Charge

Absol-Meteor: Dark/Rock, +Power Gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)