ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hoped they weren't gonna do a Mega Glalie. Better have something to save it from being the most mediocre thing ever

What's that black thing on mega Glalie's face? A beard or what?

And I thought Glalie couldn't look any worse. And I think there was a limit to the extent GF could screw up a mega's design...

Trailer.
Flying on Latis looks AMAZING, Super Training and all that jazz is back, the heck's mega beedrill using?
Dat day/night cycle. (Yes, that's what I took away from it).

Okay, getting to see Mega Pidgeot in-game made me like it even more.
Also, I can't wait to fly on my shiny Latios I have on Y.

Did anybody else notice that the official website says that the mega latis have increased speed?
Just took a look. It doesn't -DIRECTLY- say their speed stat increases, only vaguely says "more agile" and such. I think they're just aiming for them being faster thematically, rather than literally.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Serebii said:
The DexNav in the PokéNav Plus has a search level as you find Pokémon. As this Level increases, you can find Pokémon with Hidden Abilities & Rare moves. You can even mark Pokémon in the area that you have seen and haven't seen.
Hmm... this could mean Egg Moves, and I guess it probably will mean egg moves, tutor moves and late level-up moves in most instances, but I can't help but think we'll see some movepool expansions with this mechanic too. All in all, I'm excited.

Imma laugh if Mega Glalie gets Moody.
Mega Steelix looks really nice. I just hope it doesn't become too similar to Mega Aggron. shoulda gotten rock head, look at the size of it

I checked my Trainer Club account, and I didn't specifically have "opt in" activated, but I still received the newsletters for August and September. As long as you have an account (either from VGC or Global Link), you should be good to go.

It seems like they always send out the letter near the end of the third week of the month. This means we should get the codes between Wednesday and Friday this week.
from the pokemon us website:
Sign up for your Pokémon Trainer Club account and be sure that you have opted in to receive marketing email messages by October 20 to make sure you get the next newsletter. Ensure your email address is correct and up to date. Also, add pokemon@email.pokemon.com to your address book so that your newsletter doesn’t get caught in your spam filter. Then, look forward to receiving the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter in your email throughout the year to stay in-the-know about everything going on in the Pokémon universe!
so the us gets to wait an extra week for the demo?
just when I thought maybe SOMETHING about these games wasn't going to be spoiled...

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmm... this could mean Egg Moves, and I guess it probably will mean egg moves, tutor moves and late level-up moves in most instances, but I can't help but think we'll see some movepool expansions with this mechanic too. All in all, I'm excited.
Or maybe moves not available anywhere else, a la the Dream World moves?

By the way these are officially the best Pokemon games ever (until the next Gen comes out :P).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)