Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deposited a female level 14 fletchling for a trevenant! IGN Sarah! Thank you much!

I've gotten sniped about twice, if someone snipes this, could I please message you for a friend code trade?

Last edited:
Thanks! Posted a lvl 3 Caterpie for Jadis this time please! :heart:

*edit* sniped. Lvl 4 female Zigzagoon for Jadis please.

*edit2* sniped again. Ran out of guys and reposted a lvl 1 female snorunt for Jadis.

Last edited:

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you so much!

I wasn't expecting you to also add Froslass, so I'm afraid I can't leave the thread without a couple of those! Last ones, I swear.

Anyway. I've just deposited a level 3 male Zigzagoon, nicknamed Len 9000, for Jadis.

Last edited:
Deposited a lvl 30 female Minccino with the msg smogon, would like to request

Pokemon: Snorunt
Nickname: Jadis
Ability: Moody
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31 (not 6IV)
Moves: Spikes, Disable, Hex, Switcheroo

I'm going to delay sending out Pokemon a bit tonight, but the good news is that it's to clone my final SV hatches, meaning that I should be able to start opening up for actual Friend Code trades once my real-world schedule clears up! (Though Thursday evening is the only weeknight where I may have the time.)

Sent:
laite
Teru_XD
melvinvinmel
Rann
Chan
Scheiner
laite

Sniped:
Dyj10
DDoppia
azamuddinafif
shadowend - Sorry.
SkylarGreen - Sent somebody a Nincada just in case, but pretty sure it wasn't actually you.
Rodri18
VGreenGoblinV
Vik22B1
tydude1000 - See message at the bottom.
Bragh/Melsara
Death Phenomeno
Feralkit
dankbananas
Cerebrain - Sniped literally while I was trying to grab it.

All right, folks. I'm posting my last set of SV-hatched Pokemon in the main post. With that done, I'm going to try to start designating times that I'll do friend code trades. It will not be tonight, tomorrow, or Friday night, I'll say, but I may do Thursday and make a definite effort to get some in on the weekend.

Sent:
laite
Teru_XD
melvinvinmel
Rann
Chan
Scheiner
laite

Sniped:
Dyj10
DDoppia
azamuddinafif
shadowend - Sorry.
SkylarGreen - Sent somebody a Nincada just in case, but pretty sure it wasn't actually you.
Rodri18
VGreenGoblinV
Vik22B1
tydude1000 - See message at the bottom.
Bragh/Melsara
Death Phenomeno
Feralkit
dankbananas
Cerebrain - Sniped literally while I was trying to grab it.

All right, folks. I'm posting my last set of SV-hatched Pokemon in the main post. With that done, I'm going to try to start designating times that I'll do friend code trades. It will not be tonight, tomorrow, or Friday night, I'll say, but I may do Thursday and make a definite effort to get some in on the weekend.

In this moment I deposited a lvl 16 female nidorina, I'm looking for willow. IGN is Rodri and I hope that this time it won't get sniped :/ Thanks! :D

Deposited a Lvl. 9 Pancham, looking for Talky Tina again.
Btw, what does "sniped" mean? Sorry for the question. :P
In this context, it just means that someone other than me managed to steal the trade before I could do it. I think it's a diluted version of when the term was used to describe when someone would "steal" a purchase on a site like eBay just before the auction closed. (It being more appropriate in that context because these people would have to hit a window of minutes or seconds to manage it.)

In this context, it just means that someone other than me managed to steal the trade before I could do it. I think it's a diluted version of when the term was used to describe when someone would "steal" a purchase on a site like eBay just before the auction closed. (It being more appropriate in that context because these people would have to hit a window of minutes or seconds to manage it.)
Oh, so there's a spy. I get it now. Da niggas took out mah pokimon.
Btw, deposited a Lvl. 15 Japanese Magikarp looking for Belly. Thank you. :D

Deposited a female lvl 1 Scatterbug always for Talky Tina. 5th time is the charm......
Thanks for doing this anyway:)

I'll switch to zigzagoon then :) for now I put another Identical scatterbug since you're online:)

Edit: lvl 1 female scatter bug for Talky Tina
SNIPED
- Deposited a lvl 1 male Zigzagoon for Talky Tina

Last edited:
ill deposit another magikarp for misdreavus, i dont have it on pokedex so i cant set a gender for it. female lvl 15 magikarp. IGN Melv, messege is Baba Yaga

Hi, deposited a male lvl10 Doduo for Persephone the Gastly, thanks!

EDIT: sniped,placed a lvl15 illumise instead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)