Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post seems to indicate there is a flawless HP Fire Xerneas that is fully re-distributable. Are you referring to the 31/X/31/28/31/28 Timid Sapphire one?

Could you point me in the direction of this Xerneas? Do you know who reset it and/or who has it for trade? You wouldn't even consider checking my thread for it? I've been at this for more than a month.

Posting this here, because if anyone else knows of this Xerneas, please let me know.
It's possible that it's that one but I think it had better speed. As I said I don't trade things that I didn't have some involvement in and prefer to get legendaries/other stuff from the person who it came from.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Does anyone know how I would go about obtaining a code for the trial using Club Nintendo?
According to serebii:
"AustraliaClub NintendoFrom October 15th 2014"

I registered with Club Nintendo (AU) but I see no options anywhere to obtain my code.

Does anyone know how I would go about obtaining a code for the trial using Club Nintendo?
According to serebii:
"AustraliaClub NintendoFrom October 15th 2014"

I registered with Club Nintendo (AU) but I see no options anywhere to obtain my code.
If it's anything like the USA version, you opt into e-mails/newsletters and receive them in an e-mail at a certain date.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
If it's anything like the USA version, you opt into e-mails/newsletters and receive them in an e-mail at a certain date.
Yes, I looked it up and I guess if I am going to get one they'll email it to me.
15th October is today, hopefully I wasn't missed.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
If you were opted in before the clock rolled over, you should be fine. Reminds me of the Smash 3DS codes.
Bleh, can't find an option anywhere in the AU club to change email opt-ins. I can only pray that I got auto assigned or something...

Ball:
________

EBIH (Everything's Better In HealBall)

Egg moves:
Amnesia | Mirror Coat | Razor Wind | Wish.
magic coat, future sight, mirror coat and wish. Lux ball or for shiny even a dive to match the blue nose for uniqueness.
Thank you, guys! :)
I've decided to use Ultra Ball, it looks nice in shiny and non-shiny Girafarig. And egg move I think I'm gonna teach it Magic Coat | Mirror Coat | Wish | Amnesia/Future sight.

Bleh, can't find an option anywhere in the AU club to change email opt-ins. I can only pray that I got auto assigned or something...
Have you received mail from them before? Check under your privacy options to see if theres a checkbox that says 'receive promotional offers/advertising blahblahblah'. Next check your spam filter and see if it was sent to the trash box

Can Glalie not learn Double-Edge? Serebii is seriously confusing me by saying it could by learning it through Move Tutors (FRLG) in which Glalie weren't in those games. T_T

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can Glalie not learn Double-Edge? Serebii is seriously confusing me by saying it could by learning it through Move Tutors (FRLG) in which Glalie weren't in those games. T_T
lol you can tutor it and catch it in the same game (Emerald).

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was wondering if anyone would be able to throw me a Haban berry or two. My friend and I are going to VGC regionals next weekend and we just realized we don't have any of them.

Edit: Was able to get one from Kaerose, so I'm good now.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone would be able to throw me a Haban berry or two. My friend and I are going to VGC regionals next weekend and we just realized we don't have any of them.
I can get you a few if you don't mind waiting like 2 hours for me to get home.

looking for timburr (guts or iron fist/adamant) with drain punch, mach punch, ice punch and knock off.

ft thundurus (naive/defiant) ivs 31/30/30/31/31/31 moves: thunderbolt,knock off,superpower, hp ice

Keep or Toss:

Gengar - #094 (Naive) : 28 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 3 / 28 - 31 / 22 - 25 / 24 - 27

Hidden Power: Grass :/

Tossed :/

Last edited:
Guys...looking for a couple Thundurus...Thunduruses..Thunduri.....Thunduratti

Species: Thundurus
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Naive
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 or 31/30/30/31/31/31
Move 1: Knock Off
Move 2: Superpower
Move 3: Thunder Punch
Move 4: ---
AND

Species: Thundurus
Ability: Defiant
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Move 1: Knock Off
Move 2: Superpower
Move 3: Thunder Punch
Move 4: ---

Thunderpunch isn't totally necessary on either but would be cool so I have some options. CM(outdated)T or PM me or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)