D/P Event Giveaways.

I'm not sure what the policies are on linking to Serebii or other pokemon sites, so if this breaks the rules, just delete the link I guess...

Anyway, i saw this post on Serebii ( http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=269969 ) about a giveaway event at NYPC and was wondering if anyone else knew of any event pokemon in D/P (Japanese or otherwise) besides the movie Darkrai with Spatial Rend and Roar of Time? This is the first NYC giveaway that i've heard of, but i dunno what exists in Japan. Has anyone kept track?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

You randomly get 1 of 4 Pokemon, Shiny Turtwig with Baton Pass, Shiny Chimchar with Baton Pass, Shiny Piplup with Baton Pass, OR Shiny Cresselia with Wish. Limit of 1 per person, how they do this, I don't know, you might be able to get more.

The prospects of Wish Cresselia, NP passing infernape, Curse passing Torterra, and Swords Dance passing Empoleon all sound really awesome.

AND (repost from below) If anyone does in fact get one of these, I wish to compile the data on the Pokemon (Natures, IVs, IDs, OTs, etc) to figure out what is legit or not. If you do manage to get one, I will trade it right back and you get to keep what I trade you (it WILL be good). PM me for more info if and when you get one.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
If anyone does in fact get one of these, I wish to compile the data on the Pokemon (Natures, IVs, IDs, OTs, etc) to figure out what is legit or not. If you do manage to get one, I will trade it right back and you get to keep what I trade you (it WILL be good). PM me for more info if and when you get one.

Damn, I hate you New York people :(

Not really, sadly Ihave no Pokemon gamer friend in NY and that Shiny Wish Cresselia looks sooo good =/

Matt

Maybe monads might not matter
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That sound you hear is Infernape carefully placing excrement on Blaziken's facial regions.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I wish I could've gotten the Shiny Cress w/ Wish. Well I already have Shiny Cress but this one's promo AND comes with Wish.

Nice, I live in NY and Nintendo World is only like a half an hour away. I'll try to get all of them if I can (or at least Wish Cresselia)

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Great. They really needed to make Cresselia more powerful. Oh and here's a fun idea. Lets make it so that Blaziken never existed.

SD Passing Empoleon will be juuuust like Gliscor. A wall that can come in, stat up and BP the boost when you bring in your counter.

Oh well, Cursepassing sucks, and Umbreon does it better with Mean Look+Charm. So still no love for Torterra.

Great. They really needed to make Cresselia more powerful. Oh and here's a fun idea. Lets make it so that Blaziken never existed.

SD Passing Empoleon will be juuuust like Gliscor. A wall that can come in, stat up and BP the boost when you bring in your counter.

Oh well, Cursepassing sucks, and Umbreon does it better with Mean Look+Charm. So still no love for Torterra.
true

instead of randomly giving the three starters BP, they should give them moves they can actually use

like rock polish on Torterra >.>

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
Wow, that sounds amazingly awesomely sweet. I want an untouched Shiny BP Chimchar soooo bad. >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)