ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got something crazy to share.

I am from germany and always want to play my Pokémon Versions in english, so before I knew XY had language options, I pre-ordered Pokémon Y from amazon.co.uk using my mothers account (I don't have one).
My mother received an e-mail this evening referring to my pre-order of Pokémon Y from more than a year ago. This e-mail contained a download-code for the e-shop without mentioning what this code was for, along with instructions on how to use it.
I just entered the code in the e-shop and I am currently downloading the german version of the ORAS demo that I appearently received by pre-ordering the UK version of Pokémon Y over a year ago. Check your e-mails ladies and gentlemen!
The download screen also indicates that I am downloading a "Spezial-Demo" (yes, that means special demo) for ORAS and I'm wondering if there's anything that seperates the german demo from the other ones people have been getting all over the world. I will report tomorrow.

I got something crazy to share.

I am from germany and always want to play my Pokémon Versions in english, so before I knew XY had language options, I pre-ordered Pokémon Y from amazon.co.uk using my mothers account (I don't have one).
My mother received an e-mail this evening referring to my pre-order of Pokémon Y from more than a year ago. This e-mail contained a download-code for the e-shop without mentioning what this code was for, along with instructions on how to use it.
I just entered the code in the e-shop and I am currently downloading the german version of the ORAS demo that I appearently received by pre-ordering the UK version of Pokémon Y over a year ago. Check your e-mails ladies and gentlemen!
The download screen also indicates that I am downloading a "Spezial-Demo" (yes, that means special demo) for ORAS and I'm wondering if there's anything that seperates the german demo from the other ones people have been getting all over the world. I will report tomorrow.
The demo that the rest of the world is playing is the special demo. That's what they call demos with an unlimited use. So smash bros had a demo with 30 uses and a special demo with unlimited uses.

At the end of the day Lady trainer class is just elegant and beautiful. Makes you say "when I grow up I wanna be like her"

But Rich Boy.... I mean they call themselves Rich Boys. Their trainer class is all about being higher class. And the ORAS art is just so "pfff what do you mean full resotres are EXPENSIVE? no seriosuly what does 'expensive' mean?"

Hello Kurona, I remember talking to Aarune in one of my playthroughs.

I cannot remember word for word his speech, but it was along the lines of finding that ''secret base', and being able to 'smell' it.

As I already knew about the secret base feature, I didn't think it was worth remembering his speech.

Also for those who are bothered, someone a few pages ago said the new megas had neutral natures (Glalie, Steelix), I can confirm, you can receive any nature as well as IVs, but it's not at all something to worry about (since I have an army of Snorunt breed from XY waiting to come, evolve and fight over that Glalitite)

Maybe little offtopic, but will there be an eventual thread for Pokémon with new attacks? Would be great to get a nice overview :)

Maybe little offtopic, but will there be an eventual thread for Pokémon with new attacks? Would be great to get a nice overview :)
Since the 3DS has been hacked already, we should be able to extract all data regarding pokemon base stats, movepool upgrades, and egg movepool changes upon release. We can also see the contents of the battle tower / frontier and any tutor moves in the game.

I was also sighing when I fought the dude with the Hariyama thinking that Glalie would die instantly after whichever attack... so I used Headbutt (without M-Evolving) hoping for some chip damage and maybe a flinch...

"Foe Hariyama used Whirlwind!"

So I proceeded to wrek him with "Chuck" Mega-Swampert Norris.

Also, random Gym Leaders appearing on the city.

PS: BTW, I'm from Spain and I also got the allmighty Glalie. Great.

That's interesting, I distinctly remember getting heart scales from Steven after adventure 7, but after 10 and talking to him, he says you get 5 scales total
Same happened with me, except after Adventure 9 the screen said "you get heart scales" but then Steven never gave me any and I talked to him about rewards and didn't have any. But after Adventure 10 the screen said the same thing, and lo and behold Steven gave them to me.

Hilarious how someone data-mined the demo and found out that Gamefreak couldn't be bothered to leave out content in case this happened.

If its that horrible 8th grader designed MHoopa again i will not laugh but cry...

Please let Mlopunny have 115 atk and 130 speed...

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Index: 823 - Lopunny-M Stats: 65/136/94/54/96/135 Type: Normal/Fighting Catchrate: 60 Stage: 2

It's pretty scary alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)