ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Mega Beedrill might be useful, but you need protect so you don't die on the first turn, need SR off the field, and need to make sure that Metagross, Scizor, Dragonite, Pinsir, Talonflame, and Skarmory are dead

So now we know everything about the new megas, etc. in ORAS. This reveals a very sad truth: Unless there are megas in the full games that are not in the demo (which seems unlikely; why would GF add data for Megas other than Steelix, Glalie, Sceptile, Swampert, and Blaziken?), we will not be seeing Mega Flygon or Milotic.

But at least the demo doesn't reveal very much about what will happen in-game. In case anyone's interested, I will still be doing a research run through Alpha Sapphire and posting info about the routes, trainers, random encounters, etc.

Just wait for tutor moves , and Greninja will be broken af. im hoping it learns knock off/elemental punches
I'm guessing the kalos gang will get egg move boosts when we go back to kalos

also sure hope that when masuda mentioned move tutors he wasn't talking about the elemental hyper beams et all

Ugh...now I want a shiny Camerupt. Should've participated in Pokéguy's giveaway while it was open. ._. Looks like I'll have to get a Fast Ball Onix, too...Off to the Giveaway thread! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)