ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure Tutor 1 Move 12 is Uproar.

I have checked all of the gen 1 pokes that learnt it as a tutor move in bw2, and it checks out. Some of them that used to learn it as an egg move now get it as a tutor move like pidgey and kanga.

The sad thing is that we can't cross-reference new moves. How will we know if there is a Play Rough move tutor? I guess we'll just have to check if all the Pokemon that get it normalyy have a move tutor move in common, huh?

...BE RIGHT BACK.

There could very well be more megas they didn't code into it. They did not give much data towards Hoopa's form, and they could have just cut it off there. Why they would do that, I don't know, but as of now there could be more megas. We just don't know.
So here's the thing

If you are going to scrub out data, why are you not scrubbing out everything not pertinent to the demo?
Why are we so willing to believe that the ONLY THING they bothered deleting was asorted megas despite all of the other data in there?

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if anyone posted these here yet

source 3 move 3 is very likely to be knock off. If this is true new Pokemon that learn it include Pangoro, Malamar, Hoopa, and Diggersby

source 1 moves 13, 14, and 15 are very likely to be the elemental punches. Greninja learns Ice Punch, Hawlucha, Diggersby, and Pangoro learn all 3 elemental punches. Goodra and Heliolisk get Thunderpunch and Fire Punch but not Ice Punch.

Not sure if anyone posted these here yet

source 3 move 3 is very likely to be knock off. If this is true new Pokemon that learn it include Pangoro, Malamar, Hoopa, and Diggersby

source 1 moves 13, 14, and 15 are very likely to be the elemental punches. Greninja learns Ice Punch, Hawlucha, Diggersby, and Pangoro learn all 3 elemental punches. Goodra and Heliolisk get Thunderpunch and Fire Punch but not Ice Punch.
I covered both of these already. :) Sorry Molk.

Man, yveltal keeps getting decent tutor moves, with tailwind adding to its utility. Hawlucha, the Tflame family, vivillon, and noivern family get tailwind as well. (Though Tflame family and noivern family got it through level up anyway).

That's a positive, all of them were found along with the demo Megas, but not any other ORAS mega
Awesome, I'm glad they are going to allow us to get them either by trade or within the game, then. Being hella paranoid over it lately. I need my Mega Manectric. :(

So here's the thing

If you are going to scrub out data, why are you not scrubbing out everything not pertinent to the demo?
Why are we so willing to believe that the ONLY THING they bothered deleting was asorted megas despite all of the other data in there?
That's very true. Gamefreak doesn't really seem to plan for hackers either way. Part of it is wishful thinking, and part of it is actually believing they would leave some things out of the data of a demo version of the game. Yet they still presented a lot of data in terms of move tutors (most notably).. I guess anything's possible though.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Slurpuff gets Drain Punch!!! Yeah!!! Now I will love this thing even more!!! Belly Drum+Play Rough+Drain Punch+Return will own, all Steel-types not named Doublade now die!

Apparently, from what I have found, Slurpuff learns Covet, Magic Coat, and Heal Bell too.

EDIT: It learns Gastro Acid too, what the heck

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So here's the thing

Then again, wouldn't it be silly to reveal ALL the new Megas before release?

EDIT-- Wait nevermind I get what you mean. And the only answer I have for that is "lol Game Freak".

well I have a confession, this is me after reading the bold:

Then again, wouldn't it be silly to reveal ALL the new Megas before release?
not when you're at a lack of stuff ot fill up months of corocoro
I mean, geeze they revealed the megas for the main villains, the mega for the champion, the mega for the rival (who was revealed WITH IT) showing the completion of his character arc, and several megas you are not getting period until the post-game because the pokemon simply are not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)