Banned deucer.
Pwnemon
champetero
Anty
Level 51
quickscopenoscope
wllmagic
srk1214

Would be fine doing any of these projects. Good luck to all, sorry to those who didn't make the slate. I usually try to go off of public opinion when i'm slating but there was very little discussion to work with here :\

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pwnemon
quickscopenoscope
champetero
Anty
Level 51
srk1214
wllmagic

No suprise pwns idea is the best. I feel ppl are misunderstanding qsns's idea, it isnt meant for full perishaids trap teams, but to make semi trap a viable playstyle. It is a viable strat already (see: pwn vs aurarayquaza) and it would be cool if it expanded

Last edited:

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Pwnemon
champetero
Level 51
srk1214

Pwne's idea seemed like it has the most potential to be great (and could go horribly wrong as well) and also is the most intriguing. Champ's is a close second, and the temptation of no perish trapping wasn't great enough to make me go Champ>Pwne. Level 51 is a cute and funny :3 and Srk's seems is breaking something which is always fun.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Code:
VOTING RESULTS

1. Pwnemon
2. champetero
3. srk
4. level
5. wllmagic
6. anty, quickscopenoscope

VOTING ROUNDS
----------------------------------------------
Array ( [anty] => 0 [level] => 1 [wllmagic] => 1 [quickscopenoscope] => 2 [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 7 [pwnemon] => 8)
Array ( [level] => 1 [wllmagic] => 1 [quickscopenoscope] => 2 [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 7 [pwnemon] => 8)
Array ( [quickscopenoscope] => 2 [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 8 [pwnemon] => 9)
Array ( [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 9 [pwnemon] => 10)
Array ( [champetero] => 11 [pwnemon] => 12)
Array ( [anty] => 0 [wllmagic] => 2 [level] => 3 [quickscopenoscope] => 3 [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 11)
Array ( [wllmagic] => 2 [level] => 3 [quickscopenoscope] => 3 [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 11)
Array ( [level] => 3 [quickscopenoscope] => 3 [srk] => 4 [champetero] => 13)
Array ( [srk] => 5 [champetero] => 18)
Array ( [anty] => 3 [wllmagic] => 3 [quickscopenoscope] => 3 [level] => 6 [srk] => 7)
Array ( [level] => 10 [srk] => 11)
Array ( [quickscopenoscope] => 3 [anty] => 4 [wllmagic] => 4 [level] => 8)
Array ( [anty] => 5 [wllmagic] => 6 [level] => 8)
Array ( [wllmagic] => 7 [level] => 11)
Array ( [anty] => 4 [quickscopenoscope] => 5 [wllmagic] => 6)
Array ( [quickscopenoscope] => 6 [wllmagic] => 8)
Array ( [anty] => 7 [quickscopenoscope] => 7)

Top 3 move on

p.s. this looks like it was done with a script but it was done by hand and I just made it look fancy bc I could T_T

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Now it's time for the IRV runoff between the top 3 options to determine the ultimate winner. This vote will last 24 hours.

champetero >>>
Pwnemon >>>
srk1214 >>>

This will be a Preferential Block Vote (PBV) (a form of Instant Runoff Voting which re-runs the counting, each time removing the previously top-ranked candidate in order to determine the 2nd most preferred, 3rd most preferred, etc.), the details of which are outlined here and here. This is a ranked vote: order does matter! You can upvote your favourites and downvote your least favourites. You may choose to rank as many or as few options as you like, but we encourage you to rank as many options as possible to ensure your preferences are taken into account.

Bold your votes and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

Please post only your votes in this thread. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to the peanut gallery or #doubles on IRC.

This voting round will last 24 Hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)