ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed that. I was talking about how we have no art about any sort of "maison" leaders or anything. All are just the normal art you would expect. And I checked again, there was only one match with a trainer with all level 50s and it was rematch.
THe maison leaders are probably, well, the maison leaders from XY. They have art in there, though so does everyone else from xy.

Also, yes, you're right, the text dump doesn't have the battle resort trainers (or maison or whatever).
Because those are probably in an entirely different set of code. Because there's so many of them

THe maison leaders are probably, well, the maison leaders from XY. They have art in there, though so does everyone else from xy.

Also, yes, you're right, the text dump doesn't have the battle resort trainers (or maison or whatever).
Because those are probably in an entirely different set of code. Because there's so many of them
Hmmm. Well I hope not. I don't think GF would do that but we'll just have to wait and see.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
So they did reveal all the megas before the games came out? (Not counting Hoopa)
That's a rather strange move, I think.

So they did reveal all the megas before the games came out? (Not counting Hoopa)
That's a rather strange move, I think.
While that is probably the case we don't know for sure yet. Remember how we have one more CoroCoro before the games come out and they have to have something right? If the Battle Resort sucks, and there's no megas, what's there left to reveal in what's supposed to be the best info? I am a bit of an optimist, but it wouldn't make sense marketing wise for them to do this.

While that is probably the case we don't know for sure yet. Remember how we have one more CoroCoro before the games come out and they have to have something right? If the Battle Resort sucks, and there's no megas, what's there left to reveal in what's supposed to be the best info? I am a bit of an optimist, but it wouldn't make sense marketing wise for them to do this.
Battle Resort
Plot stuff
probably shove Glalie & STeelix in there just to get them out of the way
The other 4 gym leaders

Did anyone notice the trainers with scuba gear in the trainer picture dump? It implies undersea battles!
Masuda confirmed those in an interview the other day

Did anyone notice the trainers with scuba gear in the trainer picture dump? It implies undersea battles!
Yeah, the fairy tale girl and the backpacker are interesting as well since they weren't in the originals
Battle Resort
Plot stuff
probably shove Glalie & STeelix in there just to get them out of the way
The other 4 gym leaders
There's still hope then if the Battle Resort is something they feel is worth making a big deal about right? Trust me, they know fans would have a fit if it was just a Maison Clone.

Yeah, the fairy tale girl and the backpacker are interesting as well since they weren't in the originals

There's still hope then if the Battle Resort is something they feel is worth making a big deal about right? Trust me, they know fans would have a fit if it was just a Maison Clone.
I don't think gamefreak cares if fans throw a fit, frankly.
The Battle Resort probably has some miscellaneous features besides the maison that they can detail, like the 4 rematch trainers and whatever else might be around.

1. Rayquaza - Level up moves
  2. ========
  3. Count: 13
  4. Level 1: Twister
  5. Level 5: Scary Face
  6. Level 15: Ancient Power
  7. Level 20: Crunch
  8. Level 30: Air Slash
  9. Level 35: Rest
  10. Level 45: Extreme Speed
  11. Level 50: Dragon Pulse
  12. Level 60: Dragon Dance
  13. Level 65: Fly
  14. Level 75: Hyper Voice
  15. Level 80: Outrage
  16. Level 90: Hyper Beam

I didn't see Dragon Ascent anywhere. Could it be a plot-related move like Keldeo?
Maybe like draco meteor tutor

I don't think gamefreak cares if fans throw a fit, frankly.
The Battle Resort probably has some miscellaneous features besides the maison that they can detail, like the 4 rematch trainers and whatever else might be around.
Personally I don't care if its a clone, as long as we get the Battle Frontier Brain music for the 'boss battles' in it, I'll be even happier.

Regardless, I'll use this so called Battle Resort to pass the time.

Pokemon found in Hordes:
Zigzagoon
Poochyena
Lotad
Ralts
Wingull
Taillow
Magnemite
Plusle
Plusle/Minun
Sandshrew
Numel
Machop
Spinda
Skarmory
Swablu
Swablu/Lotad
Nincada
Skitty
Oddish
Roselia
Marill
Electrike
Kecleon
Shuppet
Zubat
Bagon
Whismur
Makuhita/Geodude
Makuhita
Aron
Sableye
Wurmple
Shroomish
Spoink
Grimer
Slugma
Meditite
Vulpix
Loudred
Spheal
Snorunt
Voltorb
Ariados
Doduo
Psyduck

I have no idea where these areas are though

Fuck going to this place:
Grass: Golbat(33)/Sableye(33)/Golbat(34)/Golbat(34)/Sableye(34)/Golbat(35)/Golbat(35)/Sableye(35)/Golbat(36)/Golbat(36)/Golbat(36)/Sableye(36)
Horde 60%: Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)
Horde 35%: Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)
Horde 5%: Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)

Now i'm curious what the post game contains. FRLG had the long sevii island while HGSS had the kanto region. RS really lacks postgame material without the frontier. It will be interesting if each legend has a quest tho. That would be fun!

Fuck going to this place:
Grass: Golbat(33)/Sableye(33)/Golbat(34)/Golbat(34)/Sableye(34)/Golbat(35)/Golbat(35)/Sableye(35)/Golbat(36)/Golbat(36)/Golbat(36)/Sableye(36)
Horde 60%: Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)
Horde 35%: Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)
Horde 5%: Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)/Zubat(18)
Sounds like Cave of Origin to me.

I went to sleep with no info and wake up with a lot of info to discuss.

In a nutshell what happened was:

We got the announced Mega stats Boost ->http://pastebin.com/eKAmvkQn

Movepool updates

Move tutors -> http://pastebin.com/JgQc5Z79

Shiny Mega sprites ->http://i.snag.gy/p46Mw.jpg

Did I forget anything?

I'm so Hyped up with how well GF gave the boost to stats of the Megas. Gyarados learns Crunch. Hyper voice for things, Knock off and Hoopa gets a form.

I knew the datamine team was good but it went far beyond my expectations :D this demo really is a special demo a mine of information!

EDIT: Now that we got this lot of information we can start breeding Pokemons in X/Y to be ready to send them to ORAS in my case it seems I will need to rebreed some pokes.

Hype train has no brakes Choooo Chooo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)