PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But pretty much every grass not named snover cant touch shelgon, and shelgon makes a nice physical wall/sweeper.
This isn't really the place to debate viability, the viability rankings thread would be the place to go for that (it's also what the current list of available mons is based off of). That said, Shelgon (along with other lower ranked mons) will be available to reserve later after the more relevant Pokemon get their analyses completed.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Only have one so far, so I'll do Vanilluxe because based ice cream .
Reserving Vanilluxe
There seems to have been a bit of a mix up. It seems Fossil_Maniac_27 reserved it first, yet gooey kirby has posted the thread.

It says in the OP that Fossil is doing Vanilluxe. Anyways; just thought I would inform the QC members.

gooey kirby:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vanilluxe.3519519/

EDIT: I guess the 72 hours to post the skeleton has passed so I see no reason in letting gooey continue :o Just making sure the OP is updated correctly if he does.

Last edited:

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
There seems to have been a bit of a mix up. It seems Fossil_Maniac_27 reserved it first, yet gooey kirby has posted the thread.

It says in the OP that Fossil is doing Vanilluxe. Anyways; just thought I would inform the QC members.

gooey kirby:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/vanilluxe.3519519/

EDIT: I guess the 72 hours to post the skeleton has passed so I see no reason in letting gooey continue :o Just making sure the OP is updated correctly if he does.
I'll update the OP. gooey kirby already posted his skeleton, so I'll let him keep it. Fossil_Maniac_27 will have another chance to reserve an analysis, but he must show that he knows how to use the Pokemon he reserves.

I would love to reserve Vigoroth been one of my key members since Gen 3 - Playing with him for over 10 years.
I think I know what to do with him.

Can I reserve Honedge?
I know it isn't up there but in the viability rankings, briefly we discussed that Honedge is pretty viable in the current meta.

Reactions: g

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can I reserve Honedge?
I know it isn't up there but in the viability rankings, briefly we discussed that Honedge is pretty viable in the current meta.
Er, let's wait until next week when the suspect test is over. By then I'll release some more Pokes and you can ask me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)