Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Soft Resseting for the event Gengar how does this look?
Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 16 - 19 / 11, 13, 15, 17 / 21, 23 / 21, 23 / 22, 24 / 31

Edit: Rounded them down another bit.
Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 18 - 19 / 15 / 23 / 21 / 24 / 31
Toss, no questions asked. Try aiming for something similar to Trev's.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would toss. 21 spatt is too low, not even perfect speed +timid can make up for that imo.
Easy for you to say :p
Holy cow, well I was kinda expecting to see other people's SR's as reference but that's one hell of a reset to compete against lol

Edit: Sigh if only I could swap the Atk/Sp Atk
Gengar - #094 (Bold) : 26 - 27 / 31 / 26 / 23 / 28 / 29

Last edited:
looking for female HA pawniard with 4 egg moves or caught in a great ball
and/or a male with 4 egg moves ( SR , psycho cut, sucker punch, pursuit)

I have a UK ORAS demo code that an idiot friend of mine requested. He lives in Mexico so he can't use it. So if you live in the UK(not sure if its exclusive to UK) Pm and I'll give you the code.

Claimed by the TheShinyMo

Last edited:
Are there any other legends besides Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, and Kyogre in HG that benefit from the 31/2/31/30/31/31 Modest/Timid pair?

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've bred my drilburs without iron head :( Does anyone have any spare iron head drils with decent IVs? :)

I hate making requests like these, but I'm in desperate need of a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Rash/Mild/Lonely/Naughty Eelektross with Knock Off, have a tournament coming up soon and I have no idea how to RNG in B/W.
If you have one please contact me and we'll arrange a trade

Last edited:

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, should I keep this event Gengar? If the Attack IV was in Special Attack, I'd definitely be more inclined to keep it, but as it stands, I'm divided between the mediocre Special Attack and relatively useful Hidden Power. I know I probably can't beat *Trev*'s Gengar, so please don't ask me to reset until I get something better than his Gengar. :P

Nature: Hasty
IVs: 1-3/30/16-18/21-23/31/31
Hidden Power: Ice

Edit: Thanks for the responses! I'll be tossing this one.

Edit 2: 30/16-17/30/31/21/29 HP Ice JOLLY. :(

Last edited:
Hmm, should I keep this event Gengar? If the Attack IV was in Special Attack, I'd definitely be more inclined to keep it, but as it stands, I'm divided between the mediocre Special Attack and relatively useful Hidden Power. I know I probably can't beat *Trev*'s Gengar, so please don't ask me to reset until I get something better than his Gengar. :P

I'd say that mediocre Sp Atk+bad HP is reason enough to toss but if you're inclined to keep, I wouldn't really fault you.

I would toss, 21-23 SpA is pretty low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)