Gen 6 Shadow Tag Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you meet the ladder reqs, post a screenshot with your username and COIL Ranking to confirm you did it. The username located in the top right corner of the PS! window MUST be in the screenshot for it to be counted.

Fixed repost here

Last edited:

My head is exploding and I got cancer i had 3 weeks to get it did i really have to do this to myself ;__;
at least I'm free now PHEW.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
upload_2014-10-14_18-18-34.png

upload_2014-10-14_18-19-6.png

Gottem early and in the process procrastinated a ton of school and maybe got a tumor but w/e

Shoutout to ApplepieFTW for being deceiving you know what i mean ;]

Also I'd like to thank that guy who got a one turn sleep, rock polished with his dd Groudon, and then crit my full HP Darkrai (so yes it mattered) and then called me a "dumbass" for trying to set up. That pretty much sums it up.

EDIT: also this pay special attention to the chat

Miridy

♩_♩
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I am idontcare91

Before the Ladder Matches I was on the anti-ban side, but after some battles I now believe that Shadow Tag is restrictive, much more than Xerneas and Arceus, since they don't completely take away the player's ability and transform the game to a coinflip like Taunt+Destiny Bond Megagengar does, and while I didn't met many Gothitelle's on the Ladder it was truly dreadful when she appeared.

Untitled4.png

Ubers Ladder: The Metagame

-Extremekiller Arceus on every team!
-Saccing Klefki when your opponent's Xerneas or Yveltal are still healthy is a good idea if you get to paralyze something with Thunder Wave (the best move in the game)
-Chansey is misunderstood
-Newer players spam HO with a SR setter and 5 random sweepers
-Pro players use their well-constructed tournament teams before realizing the extra 2-3 minutes it takes to win games isn't worth it; eventually also start using HO with a SR setter and 5 sweepers
-Good partners for Deoxys-S include Ho-Oh and Defog Scizor
-"Gothitelle is slow and weak, so I'm not using it!"
-"Aromatherapy deals no damage and cannot paralyze the opponent, so I'm not using it!"
-Mega Kangaskhan lacks good STAB moves outside of Fake Out and is better off running Crunch / Power-Up Punch / Fake Out / Sucker Punch
-Rayquaza's current usage is somewhere between Arceus-Ice and Dedenne

(placeholder for one of my alts)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)