XY OU Crew Tournament – Round 1 (READ POST #18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas9779 forfeited in the middle of the match because he had lost and apparently wasn't aware of the crew battle rules, and then went offline when we were about to replay the game with the same moves, so I'm taking the win. I'm guessing it's a 6-0 since I had all 6 'Mons left?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-173545420

This was the first replay

Then he left

Yes, you can take the 6-0.

@ all, remember to contact your next opponent after playing your first match.

My opponent contacted me some time but I just went to see the message now, I really didn't know he had been in some time. Already answered.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
won 3-0 using mcmeghan's squad vs mcmeghan's squad.

woulda been 2-0 if i didnt crit but o well,,,

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I choked and lost, basically caught offguard by happy go lucky predictions that I still don't understand.
gg

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost a game I should have won w/ ease, but speed ties are garbage and I never get the rolls that I need to win
You get a crit on scarf bunny turn 4, you go for the iron head when it's jirachi vs knock off azumarill, you get the 20% fire burn to 2HKO zone with Jirachi, then you lose a single speed tie and complain? Also the only roll "costed" you 10% of LO when your Latias took dmeteor the next turn? Don't make yourself that ridiculous please. Alf' is just better, at least on this one.

You do realize that no one cares about your whining ? I don't get the fuss about a speed tie when I should complain about a draco meteor miss that costed me garchomp for my next game. I don't see either the link between a BW OU match in smogtour and this tournament. I noticed in many threads that you loved posting your victories to support your bullshit. You seem to be so full of yourself but you don't have the talent to back it.
Just an advice and I'm probably not the first one to say it: know your place.

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Just for activity: my opponent was only 1 or 2 times online during this round and it seems like he dont really care about the match. Bc i cant play today and i wont have much time tomorrow i post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)