Other ORAS Mega Speculation Thread (NO talk about potential bans NOR Aegislash)

Which is your favorite?

• Beedrill

Votes: 255 26.5%
  • Pidgeot

Votes: 119 12.3%
  • Slowbro

Votes: 86 8.9%
  • Steelix

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 140 14.5%
  • Swampert

Votes: 120 12.4%
  • Sableye

Votes: 62 6.4%
  • Sharpedo

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Camerupt

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Altaria

Votes: 144 14.9%
  • Glalie

Votes: 79 8.2%
  • Salamence

Votes: 198 20.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 164 17.0%
  • Latias

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Latios

Votes: 54 5.6%
  • Loppuny

Votes: 125 13.0%
  • Gallade

Votes: 148 15.4%
  • Audino

Votes: 30 3.1%
  • Diancie

Votes: 74 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts. These assume no major Move Tutor surprises etc.

Godly:
Salamence: It was good of Nintendo to only go with +10 Attack. Conventional Dragon counters like Azumarill and Clefable do not have the sheer bulk needed to take it on. Definitely the best candidate for a ban.

Btw, you can beat this defensively. Look back at gen 4. Physically defensive Porygon2 and Cresselia will still take this on nicely like they did back then. Porygon2 Traces Intimidate, then Thunder Waves and Ice Beams. Likewise Cresselia can easily beat it with the combination of Thunder Wave and Ice Beam. Offensively this Pokemon alone will keep Prankster Thundurus relevant as an S rank mon. Other offensive mons that do well in Salamence's metagame are Landorus-T (as usual) and Mamoswine.

Slowbro: The bulk makes Crocune look frail. Shell Armor, protection from Knock Off and a good movepool are even better. Great news for stall but this will fit any team. Status will be one of the best ways to beat this, but a RestTalk set would probably be surprisingly effective for that reason.

Excellent:
Sharpedo: Why is there not more hype for this? Speed Boost is pretty much the best base form ability there is. Protect can be used to grab boosts and ensure a safe transition. After one speed boost and mega evolution, a Sharpedo using Crunch will be effectively +1 Atk and Spe. Faster than nearly all Choice Scarfers with effectively the power of a Choice Banded Crunch. This is effectively a Pokemon that gets a free Dragon Dance just by using Protect. Sharpedo had 2 obvious problems: lack of power, and frailty leading to extreme vulnerability to priority. Now it has way more power and more bulk, with nice resistances to Aqua Jet, Ice Shard (which will become more relevant with Mamoswines everywhere) and Sucker Punch. Poison Fang can get it past Azumarill or Aqua Jet can get it past Talonflame. Right now this is looking like a faster and stronger Greninja(!).

Audino: Easily the most physically bulky Fairy with a great support movepool. 103/126/126 is significantly bulkier than even the likes of Mega Venusaur. Shame about the ability, but stats alone justify its use, and it can still abuse Regenerator if Mega evolution isn't necessary.

Altaria: Combines two of the best types in the game with a solid ability and tons of versatility. Stats and movepool can make it offensive or defensive and it's one of the few that switch into both Charizards.

Swampert: So many fast Megas will encourage lots of Thundurus use, and Swampert is like a better Swift Swim Seismitoad that can take any priority, so it could easily pay off. Probably will become a rain staple.

Decent:
Lopunny: Fast and powerful so it will be good against offence, but like many similar Pokemon it has trouble with switching in, Thundurus, Landorus-T and Talonflame.

Beedrill: Already overrated, this is comparable to some weird hybrid of Mega Manectric and Life Orb Scolipede. In the same way that Scoli hasn't taken the meta by storm, this won't either. It is just too easily walled by already common Pokemon like Scizor, Gliscor and Landorus-T. It is also easily brought down by priority and unlike Mega Manectric, doesn't exploit the presence of Thundurus and Talonflame. Extremely powerful U-turn will be the only reason to choose this above the other options.

Sceptile: Pair this with DD SubBounce Gyarados. This Pokemon is there to exploit overreliance on Thundurus and Rotom-Wash. Unfortunately it will just encourage more use of Talonflame and Mamoswine though. It will generally need the Lightning Rod boost to really stand out so it's a bit situational.

Metagross: Good stats, but 110 Speed is already really overcrowded and it's not as strong as it could have been. Its lack of high BP moves actually makes it weaker than Charizard X on average. At least it's balanced.

Gallade: Same Speed as Metagross but way harder to bring in. Offensively a lot more versatile though. Lack of interesting ability is disappointing.

Unspectacular/Bad:
Diancie: Scizor used Bullet Punch! At least it helps with Talonflame.

Sableye: Still too frail, Magic Bounce bothers stall but it's so easily exploited by Zard, Talonflame etc. just like it was already.

Steelix: It needs Coil and recovery or it's just going to be another Mega Aggron.

Pidgeot: Not really seeing what makes this much better than Noivern or Tornadus. Difficult to bring in, not that powerful, not even that fast by Mega standards. It has to get Focus Blast or common Pokemon like Tyranitar and Heatran will render it useless.

Camerupt: Trick Room appreciates options against Bisharp but that's the best thing to say about it. We already have Specs Heatran for TR Eruptions, and Azumarill ruins this. Would probably just not be worthwhile in higher level play.

Glalie: Refrigerate Explosion is something to fear but mono Ice typing is so bad it will be lucky to even get the chance. Mediocre Speed and defenses will hinder against offensive teams too much. It wishes it could hold a Choice Scarf. Don't know if this gets Rock Polish but if not, it needs it. Salamence being unbanned will actually benefit this as it can use Ice Shard well.

I don't think the metagame will change that much. Thundurus, Landorus-T, Mamoswine, Scizor and Talonflame will still be everywhere. Slowbro and Salamence are the most likely to force a rethink, but Sharpedo and Audino will change things too. Good to see more defensive stall-viable Megas. Screw Trick Gothitelle.
Mega Diancie will be good, dafuq are you talking about? It gets Earth Power and can HP Fire Scizor on the switch.
I hate people that think a Pokemon's gonna be bad just because of one weakness.

Slowbro is already OU...and there's no way in the world that mega slowbro is 'a bit iffy' that'll be OU. with fucking 180 defense and being able to cm/not get crit , it's going eat up everything. yummy and nutritious
Eat up everything except Toxic.

Mega Diancie will be good, dafuq are you talking about? It gets Earth Power and can HP Fire Scizor on the switch.
I'd got a bit bored by that point but I guess I could also have mentioned that it's easily revenge killed by Pokemon like Starmie, Scarfed Grounds and Greninja as well. It's not bad but it's not going to shake things up that much.

My thoughts. These assume no major Move Tutor surprises etc.

Godly:
Salamence: It was good of Nintendo to only go with +10 Attack. Conventional Dragon counters like Azumarill and Clefable do not have the sheer bulk needed to take it on. Definitely the best candidate for a ban.

Btw, you can beat this defensively. Look back at gen 4. Physically defensive Porygon2 and Cresselia will still take this on nicely like they did back then. Porygon2 Traces Intimidate, then Thunder Waves and Ice Beams. Likewise Cresselia can easily beat it with the combination of Thunder Wave and Ice Beam. Offensively this Pokemon alone will keep Prankster Thundurus relevant as an S rank mon. Other offensive mons that do well in Salamence's metagame are Landorus-T (as usual) and Mamoswine.

Slowbro: The bulk makes Crocune look frail. Shell Armor, protection from Knock Off and a good movepool are even better. Great news for stall but this will fit any team. Status will be one of the best ways to beat this, but a RestTalk set would probably be surprisingly effective for that reason.

Excellent:
Sharpedo: Why is there not more hype for this? Speed Boost is pretty much the best base form ability there is. Protect can be used to grab boosts and ensure a safe transition. After one speed boost and mega evolution, a Sharpedo using Crunch will be effectively +1 Atk and Spe. Faster than nearly all Choice Scarfers with the power of a Choice Banded Crunch. This is effectively a Pokemon that gets a free Dragon Dance just by using Protect. Sharpedo had 2 obvious problems: lack of power, and frailty leading to extreme vulnerability to priority. Now it has way more power and more bulk, with nice resistances to Aqua Jet, Ice Shard (which will become more relevant with Mamoswines everywhere) and Sucker Punch. Poison Fang can get it past Azumarill or Aqua Jet can get it past Talonflame. Right now this is looking like a faster and stronger Greninja(!).

Audino: Easily the most physically bulky Fairy with a great support movepool. 103/126/126 is significantly bulkier than even the likes of Mega Venusaur. Shame about the ability, but stats alone justify its use, and it can still abuse Regenerator if Mega evolution isn't necessary.

Altaria: Combines two of the best types in the game with a solid ability and tons of versatility. Stats and movepool can make it offensive or defensive and it's one of the few that switch into both Charizards.

Swampert: So many fast Megas will encourage lots of Thundurus use, and Swampert is like a better Swift Swim Seismitoad that can take any priority, so it could easily pay off. Probably will become a rain staple.

Decent:
Lopunny: Fast and powerful so it will be good against offence, but like many similar Pokemon it has trouble with switching in, Thundurus, Landorus-T and Talonflame.

Beedrill: Already overrated, this is comparable to some weird hybrid of Mega Manectric and Life Orb Scolipede. In the same way that Scoli hasn't taken the meta by storm, this won't either. It is just too easily walled by already common Pokemon like Scizor, Gliscor and Landorus-T. It is also easily brought down by priority and unlike Mega Manectric, doesn't exploit the presence of Thundurus and Talonflame. Extremely powerful U-turn will be the only reason to choose this above the other options.

Sceptile: Pair this with DD SubBounce Gyarados. This Pokemon is there to exploit overreliance on Thundurus and Rotom-Wash. Unfortunately it will just encourage more use of Talonflame and Mamoswine though. It will generally need the Lightning Rod boost to really stand out so it's a bit situational.

Metagross: Good stats, but 110 Speed is already really overcrowded and it's not as strong as it could have been. Its lack of high BP moves actually makes it weaker than Charizard X on average. At least it's balanced.

Gallade: Same Speed as Metagross but way harder to bring in. Offensively a lot more versatile though. Lack of interesting ability is disappointing.

Unspectacular/Bad:
Diancie: Scizor used Bullet Punch! At least it helps with Talonflame.

Sableye: Still too frail, Magic Bounce bothers stall but it's so easily exploited by Zard, Talonflame etc. just like it was already.

Steelix: It needs Coil and recovery or it's just going to be another Mega Aggron.

Pidgeot: Not really seeing what makes this much better than Noivern or Tornadus. Difficult to bring in, not that powerful, not even that fast by Mega standards. It has to get Focus Blast or common Pokemon like Tyranitar and Heatran will render it useless.

Camerupt: Trick Room appreciates options against Bisharp but that's the best thing to say about it. We already have Specs Heatran for TR Eruptions, and Azumarill ruins this. Would probably just not be worthwhile in higher level play.

Glalie: Refrigerate Explosion is something to fear but mono Ice typing is so bad it will be lucky to even get the chance. Mediocre Speed and defenses will hinder against offensive teams too much. It wishes it could hold a Choice Scarf. Don't know if this gets Rock Polish but if not, it needs it. Salamence being unbanned will actually benefit this as it can use Ice Shard well.

I don't think the metagame will change that much. Thundurus, Landorus-T, Mamoswine, Scizor and Talonflame will still be everywhere. Slowbro and Salamence are the most likely to force a rethink, but Sharpedo and Audino will change things too. Good to see more defensive stall-viable Megas. Screw Trick Gothitelle.
I honestly think you've underrated Sceptile. 145 sp.atk/145 speed and 115 attack is nothing to joke about. it's "lightning rod" ability threatens volt/turn teams and risks opponents giving you a free sp.atk boost. Not to mention, it's immune to t-wave. With leafstorm, dragon pulse, hp fire/rock, earthquake you're able to hit many things such as ferro/skarm/tran/swampert/etc. it's a good wallbreaker that is capable of getting free sp.atk boosts when needed and outspeedds almost everything. sure, it may encourage use of 'talonflame', 'mega-pinsir', but you're forgetting with good teammates built around mega sceptile, it can do work. It's like saying mega-charizard y is only decent for its overreliance on a spinner/defogger + t-wave support to do anything

edit; i also think you've overrated m-sharpedo as well, LO sharpedo hits just as hard as mega sharpedo. lol.

So, I read some posts a couple of pages ago about how Mega Mence is similar to DPP Mence. With that in mind, you guys are forgetting the best answer ever, a mon that can give Mence (and everyone with anatidaephobia I guess) nightmares:

Porygon2 @Eviolite
Ability: Trace
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Bold nature

- Tri Attack | T-Wave
- Ice Beam
- Tbolt | Discharge
- Recover

Some calcs:
252+ Atk Aerilate Salamence Thrash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Porygon2: 156-184 (41.7 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO (assuming it DDs as you switch in, tracing Intimidate)
+1 252+ Atk Aerilate Salamence Thrash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Porygon2: 234-276 (62.5 - 73.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (possibly worst case scenario here)
252+ SpA Salamence Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Porygon2: 153-181 (40.9 - 48.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ SpA Aerilate Salamence Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Porygon2: 138-163 (36.8 - 43.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Porygon2 Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 296-352 (89.4 - 106.3%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO, you might want to invest a bit I guess? Although Mence might be bulky anyway.

Obviously this doesn't mean anything, but I was reminded on how P2 was a great answer to DPP Mence. Basically try to avoid switching into Knock Off and you're fine. Also switches override Mevo so on that first turn Mence will be at -1. Every other time you're gonna have a STABless Flying-type Tri Attack, which is pretty fun. T-wave is an option to take advantage of the switches it forces, while Discharge can be used over Tbolt to attempt to handle Mega Gyara better with the para chance. You can also Trace some other useful abilities like Poison Heal from Gliscor (meaning you can't get Toxic stalled), Prankster from Thundy to have Priority Recover (and maybe T-Wave!) and Flash Fire to beat Toxic-less Tran.

Some interesting sets for megas are:

Slowbro @ Slow Mega Stone
Ability: Regenerator --> Shell Armor
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA (might want to invest a bit in Special Defense or Special Attack, I'd have to run calcs)
Bold nature

- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Rest

This one is to try to take advantage of both the dual STABs and Rest + Shell Armor to protect it from Toxic and crits. Basically, the thing about CroBro is that other mons that resist Scald can set up alongside it, while Psyshock prevents that (so it won't get Pressure stalled by CroCune, for example). Now it might be trying to do too much, considering that it might be more easily overwhelmed while it's just sitting there, but it might be useful depending on the checks that rise to counter CroBro—à la CM Ice Beam Cune in UU. CM Unaware Fable, and mons that can 2HKO it (or 3HKO it if they predict the Rest turn correctly, but that's easier said than done) will still handle it, obviously.

Altaria @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure --> Pixilate
EVs and nature TBD (although I'd assume bulk and Speed investment)

- Dragon Dance
- Frustration
- Heal Bell | Substitute
- Roost | Earthquake

This was inspired from BW2 NP Heal Bell Togekiss. Heal Bell can allow you to support your team as well as protect you from status like Sub, but it combined with Altaria's bulk and reliable recovery could make it so you can actually set up on bulky Water-types running Ice Beam for the Dragons, which is quite fun. Obviously Sub is still a viable option, though. This thing definitely appreciates Maggy support to remove some of the Steels that check it, and a Heatran lure if you're not running EQ—although you might be able to beat it one on one provided no Flash Cannon; not sure.

Lopunny @ Lopunite
Ability: Limber I guess? --> Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe I guess
Jolly nature

- High Jump Kick
- Sub
- Baton Pass
- Flail

This might be possible (although not likely in OU, since all-out attacking sets could be preferred against offense) due to the switches it forces. The premise here is obviously to Sub on a predicted switch and BP into something that can take the incoming hit (you might wanna invest in HP some though, so that the receivers might keep the otherwise 67 HP Subs), while you can just use HJK and your Speed stat to rk stuff. However, once you're low enough in health from the Subs, you'll be able to spam no-immunities 200 BP Flails.
Fun stuff:
252 Atk Lopunny Flail (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 159-187 (40.3 - 47.4%) -- 52.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock (this is Mega Slowbro, js)
Focus Punch is an alternative to HJK, but running no reliable STAB move isn't recommended. An alternative is obviously running Frustration > Flail, but it wouldn't be half as fun :P

I'm incredibly hyped about almost everything ORAS is giving us, lol.

Eat up everything except Toxic.
And what if it uses Rest?

I honestly think you've underrated Sceptile. 145 sp.atk/145 speed and 115 attack is nothing to joke about. it's "lightning rod" ability threatens volt/turn teams and risks opponents giving you a free sp.atk boost. Not to mention, it's immune to t-wave. With leafstorm, dragon pulse, hp fire/rock, earthquake you're able to hit many things such as ferro/skarm/tran/swampert/etc. it's a good wallbreaker that is capable of getting free sp.atk boosts when needed and outspeedds almost everything. sure, it may encourage use of 'talonflame', 'mega-pinsir', but you're forgetting with good teammates built around mega sceptile, it can do work. It's like saying mega-charizard y is only decent for its overreliance on a spinner/defogger + t-wave support to do anything
Yeah this is true, I think it'll be on roughly par with Mega Manectric at least and that thing's everywhere at the moment. Immunity to Thunder Wave will be huge in early ORAS

I don't think it'll stay OU when people realize that it is impossible to KO...I thought the question was a clever way to ask what would be banned.
All you need to do is just hit it with a x2 Special attack... It's not that Godly...

252 SpA Mega Sceptile Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Slowbro: 384-452 (97.4 - 114.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

You two are prime examples of overhyping a Pokemon.

SDef Unaware Clef does kinda stop it cold.

also, this:

252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Crawdaunt Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Slowbro: 224-265 (56.8 - 67.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

ALSO 10/10 NON-NICHE BEST SLOWBRO COUNTER (BC WHO THE FUCK RUNS ICE BEAM AMIRITE):

COCKTUS (Cacturne) @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Lonely Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Synthesis

Last edited:
Can banned Blaziken or Lucario (or even Kangashkan) Megas break Slowbro?
Seems like an answer to so many physical assaults especially of the fighting type.

But I think it will suffer from the limitations of slow Pokemon that use many non-attacking moves.
(Mega) Gyarados with Taunt (to prevent CM and Recovery) or Sub (to evade scald burns) and Crunch could give it problems.
If Gyarados has DD and Taunt it might be able to come out on top even if it gets burned.
Obviously this is just 'theorymon' but Gyarados feels like a good answer to a few of the suggested slowbro sets.

Mega Sharpedo with Ice Fang is pretty good, it outdamages Ice Beam in all relevant ways.

The old Sharpedo set used 104 SpA EVs to hit Gliscor and Lando-T, but Strong Jaw is a very nice boost. For comparison, with 252 Attack and 104 SpA, Ice Fang does more to 252HP/252+ Def Garchomp (50% OHKO chance after rocks), does almost as much to 252/252+ HP/Def Gliscor, and OHKO’s the standard SpD Gliscor set (which Ice Beam is unable to do-it only has a 50% chance of the OHKO after rocks). Ice Beam can hit Landorus-T harder, but Landorus does not want to switch into Sharpedo because Ice Fang is a 2HKO even after the Intimidate drop.

Sharpedo also gets Poison Fang which, by having the Strong Jaw boost, can be a handy tool to deal with Fairies like Azumarill and Clefable. However, Poison Fang is not recommended simply because it fails to get a 2HKO on the standard 252/252+ HP/Def Unaware Clefable without rocks, and also has a 20% chance of nabbing a 2HKO on Assault Vest Azumarill, the least physically bulky Azumarill (Poison Fang is only a 3HKO on standard CB Azumarill). I mean there's the toxic chance but seriously you lose out on so much (since you are gonna run Waterfall/Protect/Crunch).

Overall, a simple spread of 252 Attack, 252 Speed, and 4 SpA would work excellently. These EVs enable Sharpedo to guarantee OHKOing the standard SpD Gliscor set as noted earlier as well as having a 78% chance to 2HKOing the bulkiest Landorus-T set (252/252+ HP/Def) with 2 Ice Fangs even after the Intimidate Drops-without SR.

Semi-random calc: Specially Bulky MegaCharizard X does not want to switch in, for any combination of Sharpedo’s 3 offensive moves will 2HKO, with Crunch alone doing a bare minimum of 75% of Charizard X’s max health (meaning an OHKO after rocks).

Can banned Blaziken or Lucario (or even Kangashkan) Megas break Slowbro?
Seems like an answer to so many physical assaults especially of the fighting type.

But I think it will suffer from the limitations of slow Pokemon that use many non-attacking moves.
(Mega) Gyarados with Taunt (to prevent CM and Recovery) or Sub (to evade scald burns) and Crunch could give it problems.
If Gyarados has DD and Taunt it might be able to come out on top even if it gets burned.
Obviously this is just 'theorymon' but Gyarados feels like a good answer to a few of the suggested slowbro sets.
Slowbro can definitely be checked, but it really is amazing though and COULD be slow banned to ubers.

Specially Defensive Unaware Clefable is the only pokemon that can keep Mega Slowbro in check no matter what. There are other means (Super-effective special attacks and really powerful SE physical attacks) but they are on a timer. Then again, if you let that timer run out, you are (Mostly) doing wrong.

All last-mons need noticeable support as they are a losing condition if even a single check/counter is out there. It's pretty good in that role, but I'd rather use normal Slowbro everywhere else.

I feel that Rain and Sand Teams got a big boost in ORAS. Sun teams on the other hand got short handed and lets not talk about Hail teams...

Rain teams will be more threatening in my opinion with their new savior Swampert. Metagross will be effective on Sand teams as it can stop opposing Sand Offensive teams in their tracks.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
One of the cool things I like about some of these is what is capable from a stall standpoint or just basically more defensive cores. I know M-Gross doesnt have a reliable form of recovery but you seriously can't ignore those fantastic defense stats. Might have to give a rest talk set a go in the future. M-Altarias typing is literally just so great and in all honesty will be a godsend not only in OU but in Ubers as well. M-Latis have really nice bulk especially Latias so CM/Roost sets will be much more effective. M-Audino kind of disappointed with cause its ability is really only useful in the doubles environment and a loss of Regenerator kind of blows. It does have a crazy amount of bulk though considering it will only be weak to Steel and Poison, with Poison not too great of an offensive typing and will only see some use with Beedrill. Loss of Leftovers on M-Audino sucks as well but hey beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Slowbro: VERY nice. You know Suicune's RestTalk set that puts it high on the viability ranking? Imagine that with only 5 less HP, 75 more Defense, reliable recovery, and protection from Crits and Knock Off? Phasers. Phasers everywhere. Only worse than Suicune in the SpD department, and even then that's patched up with Calm Mind which adds on to its ONE HUNDRED AND FREAKIN THIRTY SpA.

Slowbro @ Slowbroite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic / Fire Blast
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off

Glalie: Mega Nuke. Ultimate suicide lead... or it WOULD be if the 40 SpA was put into Defenses or Speed. 100 Spd and 80/80/80 Defenses are pretty lackluster. I see it having a bit more use than say... Mega Banette. At lease Glalie's purpose isn't dependent on it surviving for long. Go out. Spikes/Taunt if possible. Maybe EQ? I dunno. Explode. Done. Pretty niche, but an OU viable niche nonetheless.

Glalie @ Glalieite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Spikes / Taunt

Beedrill: Pretty good, but grossly overhyped. Awesome offenses, but the defenses almost ensure OHKOs from resisted hits. (Sorry but I can't be bothered to do the calcs right now) Swords Dance? Pray for a free turn. Fell stinger might be better. Intimidate, pretty much all priority (which he has none of), and Skarmory shut this down. Weak to Stealth Rock but has the most powerful ingame U-Turn. Those are it's cons, but I still think pros out weigh them. 150 Atk and 145 Spe put it as a top contender for both stats, An amazingly punishing U-Turn. Drill Run, Poison Jab, X-Scissor and Knock Off is awesome coverage, has a good boosting move and FREAKIN ADAPTABILITY. Definitely OU material, but as of now it's a definite victim of Shiny-New-Toy Syndrome.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off / Drill Run
- Fell Stinger / Swords Dance

Last edited:
Speaking of Hail teams does anyone know how weather ball would work with Refrigerate?
Will it change type in the weather before the ability 'sees' it?
The best scenario for Glalie would be for it to double in Hail and still be seen as Normal by the ability.
Doesn't seem likely that it'll work that way but...

So I come back from school and find Mega Slowbro and Mega Salamence's crazy ass stats... That shit is going to tear apart everything lmao.

The rest of the Megas look like they'll be pretty solid, but like not to the point of being broken but once mega flygon comes out then come talk to me.

Can't wait until the games are released now.

Oh and appearently mega hoopa lol.

Because I'm crazy and Pidgeot is my favourite Pokémon, I took the liberty of making calcs for most of OU (excluding only D rank pokes).

Warning: LOTS of damage calcs by and against Mega Pidgeot

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Salamence: 202-238 (60.8 - 71.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Salamence: 296-352 (89.1 - 106%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Double-Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 333-393 (108.1 - 127.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 212 HP / 0 SpD Rhyperior: 149-176 (35.1 - 41.5%) -- 78% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 212 HP / 0 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 163-193 (38.4 - 45.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 212 HP / 0 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 327-387 (77.1 - 91.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
44+ Atk Rhyperior Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 392-464 (127.2 - 150.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Slowbro: 222-262 (56.3 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Slowbro: 154-183 (39 - 46.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Mega Slowbro Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 196-232 (63.6 - 75.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 144 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard X: 211-250 (63.3 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Flare Blitz vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 346-408 (112.3 - 132.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 246-289 (86 - 101%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 393-463 (127.5 - 150.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 404-476 (125 - 147.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. +1 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 270-318 (83.5 - 98.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 322-381 (104.5 - 123.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 216-255 (70.1 - 82.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 171-202 (56.6 - 66.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 309-364 (100.3 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 333-394 (108.1 - 127.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 228 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 222-262 (55.7 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 16 HP / 240 SpD Assault Vest Azumarill: 114-135 (33 - 39.1%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 322-381 (104.5 - 123.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 144-171 (46.7 - 55.5%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 216-255 (70.1 - 82.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 96-114 (31.1 - 37%) -- 72.8% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 123-146 (45.2 - 53.6%) -- 41% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 286-338 (105.1 - 124.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 169-199 (54.8 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 336-396 (109 - 128.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard Y: 165-195 (55.5 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot in Sun: 378-445 (122.7 - 144.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Clefable: 202-238 (51.2 - 60.4%) -- 91.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. +1 252 HP / 4 SpD Clefable: 135-159 (34.2 - 40.3%) -- 40.6% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 118-141 (38.3 - 45.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 0 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 178-210 (57.7 - 68.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 131-155 (36.2 - 42.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 304-358 (84.2 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Mold Breaker Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 224-264 (72.7 - 85.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 211-250 (58.9 - 69.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 312-368 (87.1 - 102.7%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Mega Garchomp: 214-253 (59.9 - 70.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Mega Garchomp: 316-372 (88.5 - 104.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Garchomp Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 262-310 (85 - 100.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
4+ Atk Mega Garchomp Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 304-358 (98.7 - 116.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Garchomp Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 241-285 (78.2 - 92.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gardevoir: 144-169 (51.9 - 61%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
232 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 271-321 (87.9 - 104.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 28 HP / 80 SpD Gengar: 211-250 (78.7 - 93.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
148 SpA Gengar Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 220-260 (71.4 - 84.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 309-364 (100.3 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Heatran: 66-78 (17.1 - 20.2%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Fighting vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Heatran: 96-114 (24.9 - 29.6%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 248 HP / 220+ SpD Heatran: 192-228 (49.8 - 59.2%) -- 70.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Heatran Lava Plume vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 130-154 (42.2 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Heatran Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 178-211 (57.7 - 68.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 222-262 (58.1 - 68.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Landorus-T Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 240-284 (77.9 - 92.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Landorus: 247-292 (77.4 - 91.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Focus Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 243-287 (78.8 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latias: 147-174 (48.8 - 57.8%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Latias Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 276-325 (89.6 - 105.5%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Latias Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 296-348 (96.1 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pinsir: 404-476 (149 - 175.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 298-352 (96.7 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 118-139 (38.3 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Quick Attack vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 234-276 (75.9 - 89.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 100 SpD Mega Scizor: 168-198 (48.9 - 57.7%) -- 95.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 248 HP / 100 SpD Mega Scizor: 384-456 (111.9 - 132.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
44+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 126-148 (40.9 - 48%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 144-171 (46.7 - 55.5%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Technician Mega Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 288-340 (93.5 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 250-295 (84.1 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Talonflame: 169-199 (47 - 55.4%) -- 16.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 283-334 (91.8 - 108.4%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 130-154 (42.2 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
+1 0 Atk Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 195-231 (63.3 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 111-131 (37.1 - 43.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 162-192 (54.1 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 447-530 (145.1 - 172%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 318-374 (87.3 - 102.7%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
0 SpA Mega Venusaur Sludge Bomb vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 139-165 (45.1 - 53.5%) -- 34.8% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 93-109 (28.7 - 33.7%) -- 0.7% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Dragonite: 136-160 (42.1 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 186-219 (57.5 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dragonite: 272-320 (84.2 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Dragonite Outrage vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 265-313 (86 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 119-140 (38.6 - 45.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 252+ Atk Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 177-209 (57.4 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 141-166 (40 - 47.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 324-384 (92 - 109%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Ferrothorn Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 186-219 (60.3 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 244 HP / 192+ SpD Gliscor: 169-201 (48 - 57.1%) -- 2.3% chance to 2HKO after Poison Heal
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 244 HP / 192+ SpD Gliscor: 248-296 (70.4 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 235-277 (66.7 - 78.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 340-404 (96.5 - 114.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Gliscor Knock Off vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 54-64 (17.5 - 20.7%) -- possible 5HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 186-219 (56.1 - 66.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 88 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 186-219 (52.6 - 62%) -- 98.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gyarados: 148-175 (44.7 - 52.8%) -- 26.6% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 88 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gyarados: 148-175 (41.9 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 320-378 (103.8 - 122.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 295-348 (95.7 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
+1 192+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 308-364 (100 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 192+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 285-336 (92.5 - 109%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Mamoswine: 312-367 (86.9 - 102.2%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
244 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Icicle Crash vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 437-515 (141.8 - 167.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
244 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 205-244 (66.5 - 79.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Medicham: 422-500 (161.6 - 191.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 426-502 (138.3 - 162.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 87-103 (28.6 - 33.8%) -- 98% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 128-152 (42.1 - 50%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Rotom-W Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 188-224 (61 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-H: 87-102 (36 - 42.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Rotom-H Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 236-282 (76.6 - 91.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Terrakion: 225-265 (69.6 - 82%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Life Orb Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 510-603 (165.5 - 195.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Aerodactyl: 96-114 (31.8 - 37.8%) -- 92.7% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Aerodactyl: 142-168 (47.1 - 55.8%) -- 75% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Mega Aerodactyl Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 444-524 (144.1 - 170.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Diggersby: 229-271 (73.3 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Return vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 390-459 (126.6 - 149%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 50-59 (15.4 - 18.2%) -- possible 6HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 234-276 (72.2 - 85.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 296-352 (91.3 - 108.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 456-536 (148 - 174%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 111-131 (39.5 - 46.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Manectric: 162-192 (57.6 - 68.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Manectric Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 366-432 (118.8 - 140.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Politoed: 133-157 (34.6 - 40.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 172 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 186-219 (51 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Politoed Scald vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 144-171 (46.7 - 55.5%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO
4 SpA Politoed Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 144-170 (46.7 - 55.1%) -- 68% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Politoed Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 363-426 (117.8 - 138.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 61-72 (15.1 - 17.8%) -- possible 9HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Fighting vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 180-216 (44.6 - 53.5%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 62-73 (18.1 - 21.4%) -- possible 5HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Fighting vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 180-216 (52.7 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Fighting vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Tyranitar in Sand: 156-184 (45.7 - 53.9%) -- 34% chance to 2HKO
0 Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 336-396 (109 - 128.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Alakazam: 193-228 (76.5 - 90.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Mega Alakazam Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 244-288 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Amoonguss: 444-524 (102.7 - 121.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Amoonguss: 206-246 (47.7 - 57%) -- 87.9% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Amoonguss Sludge Bomb vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 102-121 (33.1 - 39.2%) -- 99.9% chance to 3HKO
0- Atk Amoonguss Foul Play vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 62-73 (20.1 - 23.7%) -- guaranteed 5HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 1120-1320 (429.1 - 505.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Rock Tomb vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 338-398 (109.7 - 129.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 169-200 (54.8 - 64.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 220+ SpD Celebi: 272-324 (67.3 - 80.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Celebi Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 118-139 (38.3 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 94-112 (14.6 - 17.4%) -- possible 6HKO
Chansey Seismic Toss vs. 4 HP Mega Pidgeot: 100-100 (32.4 - 32.4%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 8 HP / 0 SpD Hawlucha: 540-636 (180.6 - 212.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Hawlucha High Jump Kick vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 222-262 (72 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hippowdon: 163-193 (38.8 - 45.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Hippowdon: 241-285 (57.3 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Hippowdon Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 192-226 (62.3 - 73.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 66-78 (16.3 - 19.3%) -- possible 8HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Jirachi: 154-182 (38.1 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Jirachi: 92-108 (22.7 - 26.7%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Jirachi: 214-252 (52.9 - 62.3%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Jirachi Iron Head vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 103-123 (33.4 - 39.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Jirachi Iron Head vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 144-171 (46.7 - 55.5%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kabutops: 123-146 (47.1 - 55.9%) -- 78.5% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Kabutops: 360-428 (137.9 - 163.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Kabutops Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 515-608 (167.2 - 197.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kyurem-B: 202-238 (51.6 - 60.8%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Teravolt Kyurem-B Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 368-434 (119.4 - 140.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Raikou: 93-109 (28.2 - 33.1%) -- 91.5% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Raikou: 136-160 (41.3 - 48.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Raikou Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 324-384 (105.1 - 124.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Skarmory: 93-109 (27.8 - 32.6%) -- 80.5% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Skarmory: 214-252 (64 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 123-145 (36.8 - 43.4%) -- 99.5% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 284-336 (85 - 100.5%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 129-153 (41.8 - 49.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 211-250 (80.5 - 95.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Starmie: 211-250 (65.3 - 77.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Life Orb Analytic Starmie Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 333-393 (108.1 - 127.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
4 SpA Starmie Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 158-186 (51.2 - 60.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune: 165-195 (40.8 - 48.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. +1 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune: 109-130 (26.9 - 32.1%) -- 51.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Suicune Scald vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 96-114 (31.1 - 37%) -- 72.8% chance to 3HKO
+1 4 SpA Suicune Scald vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 144-169 (46.7 - 54.8%) -- 63.7% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tornadus-T: 202-238 (67.3 - 79.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tornadus-T Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 288-340 (93.5 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Victini: 184-217 (53.9 - 63.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Victini Bolt Strike vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 426-502 (138.3 - 162.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 232 HP / 24 SpD Alomomola: 331-390 (62.5 - 73.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Alomomola Scald vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 51-61 (16.5 - 19.8%) -- possible 6HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Kingdra: 214-253 (73.5 - 86.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 294-347 (95.4 - 112.6%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Kingdra Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 250-294 (81.1 - 95.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 247-292 (87.9 - 103.9%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 286-338 (101.7 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 300-355 (97.4 - 115.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 134-159 (43.5 - 51.6%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 108 SpD Mandibuzz: 172-204 (40.6 - 48.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0- Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 93-109 (30.1 - 35.3%) -- 24.2% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Omastar: 123-146 (43.7 - 51.9%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Omastar: 180-214 (64 - 76.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Omastar: 360-428 (128.1 - 152.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Omastar Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 281-333 (91.2 - 108.1%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Omastar Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 387-458 (125.6 - 148.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Scolipede: 500-590 (154.7 - 182.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Scolipede Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 312-369 (101.2 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Staraptor: 280-330 (90 - 106.1%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Choice Band Reckless Staraptor Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 400-472 (129.8 - 153.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Crawdaunt: 298-352 (111.1 - 131.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 354-419 (114.9 - 136%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 12 SpD Cresselia: 147-174 (33.1 - 39.2%) -- 99.9% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. +1 248 HP / 12 SpD Cresselia: 99-117 (22.3 - 26.4%) -- 12% chance to 4HKO
0 SpA Cresselia Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 124-146 (40.2 - 47.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+1 0 SpA Cresselia Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 184-218 (59.7 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Empoleon: 66-78 (17.7 - 20.9%) -- possible 7HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Empoleon: 98-116 (26.3 - 31.1%) -- 8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Empoleon Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 170-202 (55.1 - 65.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Empoleon Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 304-359 (98.7 - 116.5%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gothitelle: 169-201 (60.1 - 71.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Gothitelle Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 314-370 (101.9 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 232+ SpD Mega Ampharos: 63-75 (16.4 - 19.5%) -- possible 6HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ground vs. 248 HP / 232+ SpD Mega Ampharos: 92-110 (24 - 28.7%) -- 97.3% chance to 4HKO
28 SpA Mold Breaker Mega Ampharos Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 288-338 (93.5 - 109.7%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Azelf: 246-291 (84.5 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Azelf Psyshock vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 199-235 (64.6 - 76.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Chesnaught: 936-1104 (246.3 - 290.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Chesnaught Hammer Arm vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 138-163 (44.8 - 52.9%) -- 26.6% chance to 2HKO
0 Atk Chesnaught Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 184-218 (59.7 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 105-124 (32.9 - 38.8%) -- 99.7% chance to 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 240 HP / 16 SpD Eviolite Doublade: 244-288 (76.4 - 90.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Doublade Gyro Ball (139 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 267-315 (86.6 - 102.2%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Houndoom: 202-238 (69.4 - 81.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Houndoom Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 229-270 (74.3 - 87.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 262-309 (66.4 - 78.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 384-452 (97.4 - 114.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
0 SpA Quagsire Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 112-132 (36.3 - 42.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Sableye: 163-193 (53.6 - 63.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Mega Sableye Knock Off vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 75-88 (24.3 - 28.5%) -- 97.7% chance to 4HKO
0 Atk Mega Sableye Foul Play vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 93-109 (30.1 - 35.3%) -- 24.2% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon: 148-175 (37.5 - 44.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 165-195 (53.5 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Togekiss: 165-195 (53 - 62.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Togekiss: 121-144 (32.4 - 38.6%) -- 4% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Togekiss Air Slash vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 153-181 (49.6 - 58.7%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO
8 SpA Togekiss Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 123-145 (39.9 - 47%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Weavile: 211-250 (75 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Life Orb Weavile Ice Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 361-429 (117.2 - 139.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Life Orb Weavile Ice Shard vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 198-234 (64.2 - 75.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 101-119 (26.3 - 30.9%) -- 6.3% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 148-176 (38.5 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
68 SpA Zapdos Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 300-354 (97.4 - 114.9%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 171-202 (42.6 - 50.3%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 248-296 (61.8 - 73.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 171-202 (50 - 59%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Swampert: 248-296 (72.5 - 86.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
16 Atk Mega Swampert Ice Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 188-222 (61 - 72%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
16 Atk Mega Swampert Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 225-265 (73 - 86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Mega Swampert Ice Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 240-284 (77.9 - 92.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Swampert Waterfall vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 289-342 (93.8 - 111%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Sceptile: 422-498 (150.1 - 177.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mega Sceptile Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 277-327 (89.9 - 106.1%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Sceptile Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 172-204 (55.8 - 66.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Conkeldurr: 254-302 (72.3 - 86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Conkeldurr Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 306-360 (99.3 - 116.8%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Iron Fist Conkeldurr Mach Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 109-130 (35.3 - 42.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Entei: 235-277 (63.3 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Entei Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 396-466 (128.5 - 151.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Entei Sacred Fire vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 297-349 (96.4 - 113.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Entei Extreme Speed vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 158-187 (51.2 - 60.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gastrodon: 217-256 (50.9 - 60%) -- 88.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gastrodon: 316-376 (74.1 - 88.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Gastrodon Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 146-172 (47.4 - 55.8%) -- 77% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Goodra: 87-103 (22.7 - 26.8%) -- 37.7% chance to 4HKO
252+ SpA Goodra Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 250-295 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Goodra Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 232-274 (75.3 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Infernape: 546-644 (186.3 - 219.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
212 Atk Life Orb Iron Fist Infernape Thunder Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 255-302 (82.7 - 98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Klefki: 103-122 (32.3 - 38.3%) -- 2.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Klefki: 238-282 (74.8 - 88.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Klefki through Light Screen: 119-141 (37.4 - 44.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Klefki Foul Play vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 62-73 (20.1 - 23.7%) -- guaranteed 5HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 270-318 (66.8 - 78.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Tangrowth: 636-750 (157.4 - 185.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Tangrowth Rock Slide vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 130-154 (42.2 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Tangrowth Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 112-134 (36.3 - 43.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Toxicroak: 524-618 (170.6 - 201.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Toxicroak Gunk Shot vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 292-344 (94.8 - 111.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 28 HP / 248 SpD Wobbuffet: 204-241 (38.6 - 45.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Mega Aggron: 85-101 (24.7 - 29.3%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 240 SpD Filter Mega Aggron: 148-175 (43 - 50.8%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO
0 Atk Mega Aggron Ice Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 174-206 (56.4 - 66.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Mega Aggron Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 232-274 (75.3 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 236 HP / 0 SpD Mega Blastoise: 165-195 (46 - 54.4%) -- 54.7% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Mega Blastoise Scald vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 178-210 (57.7 - 68.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Mega Blastoise Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 244-288 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Mega Blastoise Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 268-316 (87 - 102.5%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Bronzong: 81-96 (23.9 - 28.4%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Bronzong: 188-222 (55.6 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
104 Atk Bronzong Explosion vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 220-259 (71.4 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Bronzong Gyro Ball (148 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 174-205 (56.4 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Chandelure: 202-238 (77.3 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Chandelure Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 235-277 (76.2 - 89.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Chandelure Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 385-454 (125 - 147.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Espeon: 193-228 (57.7 - 68.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Espeon through Light Screen: 96-114 (28.7 - 34.1%) -- 99.4% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Espeon Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 147-174 (47.7 - 56.4%) -- 83.6% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 40 HP / 216+ SpD Lanturn: 82-97 (20.4 - 24.1%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 40 HP / 216+ SpD Lanturn: 120-142 (29.9 - 35.4%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Lanturn Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 146-174 (47.4 - 56.4%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mienshao: 558-656 (205.9 - 242%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Reckless Mienshao High Jump Kick vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 298-352 (96.7 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Porygon2: 93-109 (24.8 - 29.1%) -- 99.9% chance to 4HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Porygon2: 129-153 (34.4 - 40.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
0 SpA Porygon2 Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 162-192 (52.5 - 62.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 72-85 (29.5 - 34.8%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Shuckle: 88-105 (36 - 43%) -- 96.4% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Shuckle Rock Tomb vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 38-48 (12.3 - 15.5%) -- possible 7HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus-T: 111-131 (37 - 43.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus-T: 162-192 (54 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Thundurus-T Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 386-456 (125.3 - 148%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Thundurus-T Volt Switch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 300-354 (97.4 - 114.9%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Mega Absol: 312-367 (115.1 - 135.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Mega Absol Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 175-207 (56.8 - 67.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Diancie: 65-77 (21.3 - 25.3%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Diancie: 96-114 (31.5 - 37.5%) -- 0% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 Atk Diancie Diamond Storm vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 260-308 (84.4 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Exploud: 240-283 (68.5 - 80.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Exploud Boomburst vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 355-418 (115.2 - 135.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4+ SpD Gorebyss: 213-252 (67.8 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. -1 252 HP / 4+ SpD Gorebyss: 321-378 (102.2 - 120.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 SpA Gorebyss Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 174-206 (56.4 - 66.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 0 SpA Gorebyss Surf vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 261-307 (84.7 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 0 SpA Gorebyss Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 348-410 (112.9 - 133.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gourgeist-Small: 470-554 (149.6 - 176.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gourgeist-Large: 470-554 (132.7 - 156.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gourgeist-Large: 320-378 (90.3 - 106.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
0 Atk Gourgeist-Small Seed Bomb vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 45-54 (14.6 - 17.5%) -- possible 6HKO
4 Atk Gourgeist-Large Seed Bomb vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 50-59 (16.2 - 19.1%) -- possible 6HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Froslass: 247-292 (87.5 - 103.5%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Froslass: 286-338 (101.4 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Froslass Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 254-302 (82.4 - 98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 16 HP / 0 SpD Haxorus: 247-292 (83.1 - 98.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Mold Breaker Haxorus Outrage vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 370-437 (120.1 - 141.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 202-238 (61.9 - 73%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 355-419 (115.2 - 136%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 220-259 (71.4 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Ludicolo: 368-434 (122.2 - 144.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ludicolo: 266-314 (73 - 86.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Ludicolo Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 363-426 (117.8 - 138.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 265-312 (86 - 101.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
0 SpA Ludicolo Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 144-170 (46.7 - 55.1%) -- 68% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 222-262 (71.3 - 84.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 324-384 (104.1 - 123.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 313-369 (101.6 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Seismitoad: 235-277 (63.3 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hidden Power Grass vs. 80 HP / 0 SpD Seismitoad: 340-404 (91.6 - 108.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot in Rain: 348-411 (112.9 - 133.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 252-299 (81.8 - 97%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Slowking: 114-135 (29 - 34.3%) -- 3.3% chance to 3HKO
252+ SpA Slowking Psyshock vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 144-171 (46.7 - 55.5%) -- 71.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Slowking Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 216-256 (70.1 - 83.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 356-420 (95.9 - 113.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. +1 240 HP / 0 SpD Volcarona: 236-282 (63.6 - 76%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Volcarona Fiery Dance vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 135-159 (43.8 - 51.6%) -- 6.6% chance to 2HKO
+1 0 SpA Volcarona Fiery Dance vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 202-238 (65.5 - 77.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 0 SpA Volcarona Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 277-327 (89.9 - 106.1%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Beedrill: 444-524 (163.8 - 193.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Adaptability Mega Beedrill Poison Jab vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 250-296 (81.1 - 96.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Altaria: 178-210 (50.2 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Pixilate Mega Altaria Return vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 232-274 (75.3 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 8 SpD Mega Lopunny: 380-450 (139.7 - 165.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Mega Lopunny High Jump Kick vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 264-312 (85.7 - 101.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mega Gallade: 326-386 (117.6 - 139.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Mega Gallade Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 314-370 (101.9 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Mega Gallade Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 282-333 (91.5 - 108.1%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mega Audino: 114-135 (27.8 - 32.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
0 SpA Mega Audino Dazzling Gleam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 87-103 (28.2 - 33.4%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sharpedo: 262-310 (93.2 - 110.3%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Strong Jaw Mega Sharpedo Crunch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 249-294 (80.8 - 95.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Strong Jaw Mega Sharpedo Ice Fang vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 270-318 (87.6 - 103.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Steelix: 96-114 (27.1 - 32.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Steelix: 224-264 (63.2 - 74.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Mega Steelix Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 288-339 (93.5 - 110%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Mega Steelix Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 256-302 (83.1 - 98%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Glalie: 222-262 (73.5 - 86.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Glalie: 258-304 (85.4 - 100.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Refrigerate Mega Glalie Return vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 494-584 (160.3 - 189.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Metagross: 84-100 (23 - 27.4%) -- 70.4% chance to 4HKO
252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Metagross: 196-232 (53.8 - 63.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 280-331 (90.9 - 107.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Bullet Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 124-147 (40.2 - 47.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Metagross Thunder Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 314-370 (101.9 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Mega Pidgeot Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Camerupt: 178-210 (51.7 - 61%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Sheer Force Mega Camerupt Lava Plume vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Pidgeot: 244-288 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Mega Camerupt Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Pidgeot: 204-240 (66.2 - 77.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

TL;DR:

Hurricane is in fact very spammable. It 2HKOs most of OU, and the 30% chance of confusion does indeed make it very risky to switch into it, because if you don't hard counter it Mega Pidgeot may win with that turn of confusion.
Mega Pidgeot for example loses 1x1 against the top tier of OU, BUT if you can get confusion hax you may eventually win against them.
I calculated also for some HPs that might have been useful (Grass, Ice, Ground, Fight).

Hard counters (that is, can switch into Hurricane and isn't 3HKOed - I'm being conservative with 3 hits because of confusion):
SpD Heatran if Mega Pidgeot doesn't have HP Ground
Rotom-W, specially if M Pidgeot doesn't have HP Grass
Tyranitar if Mega Pidgeot lacks HP Fighting
Le Pink Blobs
Raikou
SpD Cresselia
Empoleon, specially if Mega Pidgeot lacks HP Ground/Fighting
Mega Ampharos
Zapdos
Assault Vest Goodra
Mega Aggron
Lanturn
SpD Porygon2
Diancie
Mega Audino (but can't do much back either)

That are many checks of course, that are faster and OHKO, like Greninja, CB Talonflame etc.

There are many 3HKOs too that can OHKO/2HKO back, but these are risky: either switching or on a 1x1 because Mega Pidgeot is faster and pulls a Hurricane that can confuse - in that case helix hax lets hurricane bird win.
Rhyperior for example is 3HKOed by Hurricane, so even if Mega Pidgeot lacks HP Grass (that 2HKOs), that confusion my prevent Rhyperior from OHKOing with Stone Hit.

It's interesting the Stone Hit problems because with Featherdance and Roost Mega Pidgeot can in fact wall many pokémon too, or either Toxic-ing an obvious switch in like Rotom-W or Zapdos.

So yep, Bird Jesus can be powerful but it needs the power of Helix and his windy tentacles of confusion to fight against the Gods of OU, otherwise Mega Pidgeot frailiness lets him faint for the sins of pokémon.

So I come back from school and find Mega Slowbro and Mega Salamence's crazy ass stats... That shit is going to tear apart everything lmao.

The rest of the Megas look like they'll be pretty solid, but like not to the point of being broken but once mega flygon comes out then come talk to me.

Can't wait until the games are released now.

Oh and appearently mega hoopa lol.
No, that's just an Alternate Form.

I'm just not seeing Pidgeot as an impressive Mega at all. Base 121 speed and 135 SpA are mediocre for an offensive Mega (Mane gets by because it also serves as a Flyspam check + Intimidate and actual coverage with Overheat) and there are so many better choices. To top it all off Pidgeot doesn't have particularly relevant resists (Bug and Ground are pretty much it) and mediocre bulk. I think once the nostalgia goggles wear off people won't really think twice about using Mega Pidgeot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)