Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Moar Gangars:
Gengar - #094 (Calm) : 2 - 3 / 2 - 3 / 30 / 30 / 24 / 28 (HP Fighting)

K/T? Or are +Spd natures the only way to go?

so with the proposed mega stats beedrill should use all the speed it can get right? jolly?
Pretty much, it doesn't wanna get hit by anything.

Actually Adamant might be a thing, going Adamant only means losing to Mega Manectric, Crobat, and pre Mega Evolved Aerodactyl in speed. Unless it misses some key Choice Scarf tier...

Last edited:
I finally got something better than it ;)
30/x/30/31/31/31 Hp Ice Timid.
Great, someone beat my current self-challenge of getting a better SW Gengar than Trev's, this is gonna be hard to top without turning into a madwoman in the process. ~.~

Man, everybody had it out for my poor gengar :(. Oh well, stole my brothers X game and am SRing another one.. Not stopping till I get one at least better than my own
I think cjlaborde2nd used an injected wondercard. So you can still go for it and say you used a legit wondercard. Otherwise just continue with your life xD
XD I just used Trev's Gengar as a standard because I planned on sharing my 2nd code to someone who couldn't get to one conveniently (that code has found a home already) and wanted to make the one for myself count.

Last edited:
If the SpAtk is 28, I'd say keep. Don't listen to cjlaborde2nd he's raised the bar too high to have a valid opinion to give us lowlife >o>
Wrong stat. That's the spdef. SPATT is 21,23 :P

Just got this Gengar:

Naive:
28-30/x/31/21,23/26,28/28,30
HP Bug

Keep or toss?

(Obviously nowhere near as good as some others here)
Toss.

Also, if an event like gengar is this competitive, I don't even wanna imagine diancie ;_;

Looking for someone with time + powersave to do giveaway for me .
2 shiny pokemons , or i can just wait for awiec

I've been looking, for months, for a female Speed Boost Carvanha or Sharpedo in a Quick Ball or Net Ball.

Does nobody really have, or is nobody able to breed one of these? It doesn't need to be anything good, just a female, with the HA, in the ball. I'm getting pretty desperate at this point haha.

Do event legendaries always come with at least 3 perfect IVs these days? They have for every event this gen that I can think of, although I only know that Celebi couldn't be SRed because you got it through Pokemon Link.

Do event legendaries always come with at least 3 perfect IVs these days? They have for every event this gen that I can think of, although I only know that Celebi couldn't be SRed because you got it through Pokemon Link.
Yeah, anything that cannot breed (babies and legends) will have at least 3 perfect ivs upon capture.

Yeah, anything that cannot breed (babies and legends) will have at least 3 perfect ivs upon capture.
Yeah, I know that, I was asking about events. Because if so and Diancie can be SRed for, it can't be this bad, right?

And I am so aiming for a flawless HP Fire Gengar right now if it takes me a month >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)