Other OU Teambuilding Competition V4 - Round 14 (ORAS TEAMBUILDING) See post #156

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
reason number 1 not to vote for dEnIsSsS:

voting for my nig sugarhigh for the cool-ass team, good luck friend
EDIT for depth since I'm apparently "biased":
the reason I voted for sugarhigh's team is because it captures the spirit of HO. It uses creative sets to put surprise pressure on opponents, and then keeps it extremely well. as for the other teams...
My own: not gonna bother rating this cuz I'm definitely biased towards it.
Rosenfeldius: cool team, but gets smashed by Char X + good rocks pressure. Also really dislikes seeing Mew in Team Preview, tho it's manageable.
dEnIsSsS: A well played Bisharp flat out 6-0's at +2. Bit of a glaring weakness...Jukain's comments are kinda irrelevant tho to be fair; Jolly is on like 2% of Zard Xs and it's near-impossible to not be Azu-weak with this core unless you opt for like MVenu.
Fourth Inversion: neat team, but his sweeper isn't quite good enough to be a standalone Agility sweeper, meaning you have to outplay the fuck out of your opponent in order to sweep.
Talenhiem: Great team, probably my second pick. It absolutely hates running in to MGyara though and seems to have a bit of a problem with stall, particularly any with Zard-X's Will-O-Wisp set.
horyzhnz: Weakness stacking is the main problem; anything that can spam Ghost, Dark, or Fairy moves puts a crapload of pressure on the team. Mons that come to mind are Clefable, MGarde, Gengar, and Latios, all of whom put tons of pressure on Jirachi. Keep in mind that Magnezone can trap Rachi, and if it's paired with Clefable, it's gonna be an uphill battle =[
Epique.: Solid team, but the teamstyle is just kinda awkward. Epique friend, I get the idea, but the core's kinda just flimsy for such a defensive team. Once this is over I'd see if there are some options over Weavile and Starmie, and you could have a helluva good team.
robotic jo:
Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Confuse Ray
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
stopped reading about there.

Last edited:
loool sugarhigh team has 4 electric weaks, a frail mon, and it's only resist dies to hp ice and isn't even scarf to somewhat help with that. gl vs electrics o_o

loool sugarhigh team has 4 electric weaks, a frail mon, and it's only resist dies to hp ice and isn't even scarf to somewhat help with that. gl vs electrics o_o
yet people still seem to like it :|

won't vote because I can't get myself to vote for any team other than mine :|

obviously, the reason my team has only one vote (TY AM) is the fact that I revealed I made it in 10 minutes.

Reactions: AM

Miridy

♩_♩
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I believe that since Weavile is a frail 'mon (offensive starmie too tbh) volturn support granted by Denissss team allows him to gain its full potential in OU.
So yeah, Denissss
Salacmory is cool tho.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I really like sugarhigh's fast-pace hyper offensive team, and I like it enough that I'm gonna vote for it even after being thoroughly disgusted by the obscene amount of n_n's and various other emoticons he used in his write-up and the fact that the team itself doesn't carry a single switchin to any electric type.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
can we do private pms next time cuz this dick ridin is rediculous
This. Can't really call it a teambuilding competition when the competition is based more off of popularity than actual teambuilding itself. Not really trying to throw anyone under the bus cause the majority of votes were are all for decent teams. Guys like Tesungs and Jukains vote had some small reasoning behind it which gave it way more justification and even brought up flaws with it to go with the vote to encourage better building. I mean it's fine if you're all cool with just going off of voting for friends and what not but seems like the teams will just get more and more lax as time goes on and then we'll just end up having a nice pile of random stuff that realistically isn't that great. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)