The RU Open III - Finals [Won by gr8astard]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
how the fuck did funbro make the finals this fucking scrub is a piece of shit, hugo is obviously going to win

Please avoid playing before the predictions in the predictions tournament close. If you absolutely must play before predictions close, do not report the result in the thread until after the predictions close. Reporting the outcome will result in the deletion of your post. Attempts to nullify the match on the basis that it was played before the allotted time will be ignored and may result in a sportsmanship infraction.

cough gr8astard cough XD

Hugo "fuck this guy" Harris forever cementing himself as a thrash metal legend amongst the likes of Slayer themselves...

congrats brother ;]

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Won vs Spirit, gg

Some shoutouts to the people who helped me so I don’t feel like an ungr8ful bastard D:

First of all to poopsboobs squad (McMeghan BKC CrashinBoomBang bro fist Bloo ... and Masterclass who wasnt even present but I know he would support me,,) for their morale support and team advise in the final game, especially Bloo for not only helping me practice for the finals but also helping me throughout the earlier rounds in deciding what teams to bring as well as supplying them thanks to his ginormous network of pokemon allies, I probably wouldn’t even get past round 3 without you :toast:

New Breed thank you for the supply of Ainsley-approved teams since before the open started, as I still use them up until the semis. It’s a shame you lost interest in mons but good for you,,, and I’m sure you’ll be back for ORAS anyway.

Hot N Cold similar to New Breed, supplied me with a lot of teams for this open, shame a good portion of them are stall teams xD I appreciate your help friend

Omfuga Wepwn blunder thank you for the input on the team I brought game 1, even though it didn’t win I still like the team a lot. Not to mention my opponent is so lucky,,,,, To that end, please pick these guys for SPL, they are incredible players, just creme de la creme

aim friend :] the team testing marathon sure paid off, thanks for the help friend. This slam is yours to win unless someone (me) gets lucky with the matchup again :pirate:

SilentVerse for his input on my second team, made me confident in bringing it :heart:

Afro Smash for keep forgetting to give me teams, I guess he's too busy making another in the mindset video ,,,

Replay content for chimpact:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ru-308866
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ru-308872
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ru-308875

Also Edgar, FLCL, and guildmaster Soulgazer for the teams they kindly shared with me in ubers and NU, please don't leave me senpai

And finally to the IDM guild members, thank you for the moral support. Absolutely no thanks to Calloflochie and -Tsunami-, both cancerous users
3rd open win for IDM hehe bwoi,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)