Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metronome is a move tutor in Emerald only, so I guess it's worth RNGing something there.
Mewdraco - I don't think Metronome is a good idea. I mean I do like the attack. But when you're in a battle, using that attack would be very risky. Since it picks any random attack it chooses out of a hundred/thousand techniques. If I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Mewdraco - I don't think Metronome is a good idea. I mean I do like the attack. But when you're in a battle, using that attack would be very risky. Since it picks any random attack it chooses out of a hundred/thousand techniques. If I'm not mistaken.
Yeah, of course it's extremely risky to use in a serious battle, but like crazy_man said, there are joke teams, for fun only battles like Metronome battles.

I never said it's a good idea to use it.

Excuse me, please? I'm looking for a male Quiet pokemon (with this iv set 31/31/31/31/31/00) to use to breed with a female Snover so I can breed my own snover?

Does anyone have a male pokemon with that iv set?

If you want something in return for it, you can CMT for it if you wish. Thank you.

P.S. - if you see this, post please respond to me on my thread. ;)

Your event gengar that gets random ivs and nature has better HP ice ivs. I'd toss :p (though I wouldn't blame you for keeping it, being that you have to catch it and all).
Well, so many people already have one I was just curious if I should go for calm or another nature.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ball for this? can't decide between Quick and Luxury Ball.

Also slightly related to it, am I insane for trying to aim for a Shiny frame of 40771 in BW? idk if I should go for that insanely far frame, I'm tired of looking for the right shiny seed for 3 days...

Also slightly related to it, am I insane for trying to aim for a Shiny frame of 40771 in BW? idk if I should go for that insanely far frame, I'm tired of looking for the right shiny seed for 3 days...
Quick imo

And that frame is suicide. Just having to go to frame 347 10-15 times killed me...

Quick and don't go for a frame that high... Just search a couple more years. A frame that high is gonna frustrate the hell out of you.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Quick imo

And that frame is suicide. Just having to go to frame 347 10-15 times killed me...
lol, the farthest frame I've gone in BW is as far as 1500-2000, can't remember, but I still don't know, I'll look for another hour and if I don't find it, I guess I'll go insanity mode...

Quick and don't go for a frame that high... Just search a couple more years. A frame that high is gonna frustrate the hell out of you.
I've searched in 3 years from an IV frame of 1 to 11, not to mention I looked for a shiny frame as far as 9999 for 3 days straight so yeah, I guess I have no choice for this one.

Is Adamant metagross still the play? Think I shall work on one. Also.. are egg moves etc needed or just straight up?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Well, 40771 is a ridiculously high frame for BW, but if you decide to go for it, more power to you. But uh, it's probably a bit easier to just find a seed on a lower frame.

I know this gets requested a lot, but...does anyone have a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto? I really need one to breed that perfect 0 Speed Onix.

I need female drilbur HA or a safari with excadrill. IV nature no importance. Adamant preferred though. OH WAIT. luxury ball is required.

What nature are you looking for? I can catch a Careful shiny in White with 31/31/31/x/31/31.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Still resetting for a good event Gengar. Ended up getting this interesting one. I'm genuinely considering keeping it.

Nature: Quiet
IVs: 4-7/2-5/31/31/30/0
Hidden Power: Bug :/

This reset's has, essentially, almost four flawless IVs and an otherwise useful nature wasted on a Pokemon who loves its speed tier. Granted, it's hard to compete against certain people's Timid Gengar resets, so I suppose I should contrast my reset instead of compare. Are there any people who be interested in an event Trick Room Gengar? :P

I'd also like to ask if anyone has a HA Staryu and/or female Moon Ball Shinx. Please VM or PM me if you have either Pokemon and are willing to trade.

Anyone need any of the following:

Nidoran f hustle 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid or modest
Feebas m/f oblivious 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold or modest (hypnosis, dragon pulse, mirror coat)
Binacle tough claws 31/x/31/31/31/31 jolly shell smash

looking for similar iv pokes i don't have in my xy trade thread below.

Still resetting for a good event Gengar. Ended up getting this interesting one. I'm genuinely considering keeping it.

Nature: Quiet
IVs: 4-7/2-5/31/31/30/0
Hidden Power: Bug :/

This reset's has, essentially, almost four flawless IVs and an otherwise useful nature wasted on a Pokemon who loves its speed tier. Granted, it's hard to compete against certain people's Timid Gengar resets, so I suppose I should contrast my reset instead of compare. Are there any people who be interested in an event Trick Room Gengar? :P

I'd also like to ask if anyone has a HA Staryu and/or female Moon Ball Shinx. Please VM or PM me if you have either Pokemon and are willing to trade.
Talk to Mewdraco and DarkMilotic about that Gengar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)