Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can someone explain WHY the time machine method works. I can read the steps and do them 1000 times and probably do it right, but I think if I were to understand why it works it would make more sense to me. Sorry if this is a hard question.
There's a link to a guide in my signature which explains it in rough detail. Feel free to PM (after reading it) if you have any further questions.

Anyone have an Adamant Metagross line pokemon? I just need to breed like 2 eggs and I can send you it right back. I'll be online for a few hours, thanks.

So I'm on mobile, but when I go on the computer to smogon forums, it says this site contains malicious malware from openadserving(dot)com that the 'attackers' are on. Anyone know how to fix this? I was just at my friend's house and smogon.com works perfectly fine .

Edit: I can't even go on Serebii without it saying this as well. Seems like websites pokemon related won't work...since I can go on Youtube fine.

If I had a HA female with the right nature could someone breed it for HP fire? If anyone could help with that, just let me know what you need(:

Keep or toss:

Naive event gengar
IVs: 24 - 27 / 14 - 17 / 28 - 31 / 31/ 14 - 17 / 31

Prolly gonna keep, but sdef is quite low, especially with the - nature. hmm

Would you use it in ubers/doubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)