Gen 6 Shadow Tag Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reqs pls.png

Confirming as IT'S A SABOTAGE

Ladder was quite possibly one of the most atrocious things I have ever had the mispleasure of experiencing. W/L is utter garbage+not near what I'm capable of. Lost about 25 games to various hax :(

Shoutout to NotAGymLdr for telling me how to do hide tags and providing moral support on my journey through the hellhole known as the Ubers suspect ladder.

Ubers Ladder: The Metagame
This, forever. Also worth mentioning:

-Lead Xerneas, Geomancy Turn 1
-Adding random pointless coverage to normal sets (See: Aura Sphere Palkia, Iron Head Groudon)
-Leading Deoxys-S, doing anything other than setting Stealth Rock
-Bizarre Arceus formes and sets (CM Arceus-Steel, CM Arceus-Normal, CM/Stealth Rock/Will O Wisp/Judgment Arceus-Water)
-Lugia and Giratina on HO teams
-UU and under mons sandwiched between either a Kyogre, Xerneas, or Ekiller attempting to pass as viable teams
-Probably even more than that

I reached a point where I stopped predicting entirely because it started to turn out that I would put myself in bad situations by predicting one play and having my opponent do the exact opposite. Spent a lot of time raging at the ridiculousness, but got reqs for a good cause and met some cool people along the way.

reqs.png

Hurr durr ladders sucks, such cancer, blah blah, I am good, ladder is bad etc.

Shoutout to Mega Pidgeot. Shoutout to Level 56 and the person who helped with The Ultimate Art. Used the team to reqs, based HO making for quick laddering, 2 minute battles, no stall. Shoutout to the bad innovative sets that I lost to. Shoutout to turn 1 Geos followed by forfeits. Shoutout to the low ladder OU teams making things easier. Shoutout to BP for free points (byronthewellwell). I dc'd in two battles :(, but who cares, happens to everyone.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lol lost every dumb way possible along the way and then ultimately tilted like 5 games at the end including 2 to wifi disconnect. Was top 10 before the tilt :(

Used Haruno's Team Makiri and two of Dice's teams (Victini one and Rayquaza one)

Reactions: AM
UberSTreqs.png

The based RNG apparantly had some kind of problem with me today but I still made it somehow lol
Gonna keep playing with some ST-Teams to finally reach a definite decision on STag (after following the discussion I'm leaning more towards a Ban) although this HO-spam might make it pointless

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Confirming as chilledbeans
Ubers Suspect.png
Shoutout to dice for his teams for the first half until I kept getting counter teamed by fixed when there was like 3 people on the ladder lol. Shout out to brokenwings for his team to finish it up. So many Xerneas weak teams rofl.

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader

confirming 1st turn GeoXern is a thing. Also,
-Wow / Recover / Judgement / ESpeed Normalceus
-Burning Yveltal with your mewtwo when it's killable with ekiller is a "strategy"
-Klefki uses Light Screen on turn 1 when facing Groudon
-Sticky Hold Gastro is a good check to Ogre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)