Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: any non-Dream Ball Bank Ball HA fossils I don't have

FT:
Nest Ball HA: Kabuto
Dive Ball HA: Tirtouga, Anorith
Luxury Ball HA: Anorith, Shieldon, Tirtouga, Omanyte
Ultra Ball HA: Shieldon
Quick Ball HA: Omanyte
Net Ball HA: Tirtouga, Omanyte
Heal Ball HA: Cranidos

So in preparation for the release of ORAS, I decided to go back to my old X game and reset a Xerneas for personal use.

Keep or toss? Xerneas (mild) (luxury ball) 30-31/14-15/30-31/31/29/31 hp dragon lol

I forgot to do a Powersave backup before resetting, so this would be a final keep if I save :o

So in preparation for the release of ORAS, I decided to go back to my old X game and reset a Xerneas for personal use.

Keep or toss? Xerneas (mild) (luxury ball) 30-31/14-15/30-31/31/29/31 hp dragon lol

I forgot to do a Powersave backup before resetting, so this would be a final keep if I save :o
I would toss, Atk is kinda low for mixed.

Reactions: Nel
Hey guys. I've got a batch of Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ghastly as well as a completely flawless Male Ghastly. All of them come with Perish Song, Disable, and Reflect Type as egg moves. All of them are in the rather swanky looking Moon Ball.

I also have the following:

Timid Magic Guard Abra: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Jolly Iron Fist Chimcar: 31/31/31/x/31/31: Eggmoves - Quick Guard, Fake Out, Thunder Punch,

Female Timid Protean Froakie: 31/x/31/31/31/31. In the rather swanky looking Dive Ball.

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini: 31/31/31/x/31/31. Eggmoves - Dragon Tail, Dragon Rush, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance

Timid and Modest Infiltrator Litwick: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Relaxed Ferroseed: 31/31/31/x/31/0. Egg Moves - Stealth Rock, Spikes

Adamant Thick Fat Swinub: 31/31/31/x/31/31. Egg Moves - Icicle Spear, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash.

I'm looking for other functionally flawless Pokemon, as well as Pokebank Pokemon to help fill out my pokedex.

If I can ask, is there any particular appeal to the Event Gengar? Moves, Cherish Ball, Shininess, Novelty value, or some combination of the 4?

If I can ask, is there any particular appeal to the Event Gengar? Moves, Cherish Ball, Shininess, Novelty value, or some combination of the 4?
Shininess and sludge wave. (Though the shininess isn't that big of a deal imo. Sludge wave is the big thing here).

Anyone have a spare White Herb I can have real quick? Having no luck fimding one, dont have enough BP right now.

Still looking for a HA Burmy/ Wormadam. Seems like nobodys ever even seen one.

Anyone have a spare White Herb I can have real quick? Having no luck fimding one, dont have enough BP right now.
I can help with this. I have you added (we've traded before? I don't remember this haha) so I'll just come online when I have it. Start the trade, I'll lurk around.

can blissey completely wall mega gengar and laugh at it ?

What pokemon can wall mega -gengar, geomanchy modest xerneas .
The only thing i'm thinking of is lugia at full hp, and blissey .

can blissey completely wall mega gengar and laugh at it ?

What pokemon can wall mega -gengar, geomanchy modest xerneas .
The only thing i'm thinking of is lugia at full hp, and blissey .
Blissey is easily shut down by taunt+sub gengar, but gengar can't really damage it much in return

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
K/T? Battle institute didn't help on determining the exact speed either so would it be worth keeping despite the atrocious sp def? (not that I expectet gengar to live through stuff tough)

Gengar - #094 (Timid) : 26 - 27 / 14 - 15 / 22 - 23 / 31 / 0 / 28, 30 (HP Rock)

K/T? Battle institute didn't help on determining the exact speed either so would it be worth keeping despite the atrocious sp def? (not that I expectet gengar to live through stuff tough)

i would toss...imperfect speed, and spA is a little low. gengar needs fast, he loves fast. but you're 1 point away from fast D:

spA should be high enough that it turns some 3hkOs into 2hKOs, just use a damage calc

Toss imo. Gengar needs his speed and SAtk. He can't afford to be outsped by the Lati@s and other Gengars.
+Unlike his physical side, Gengar can actually take special hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)