Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
i would toss...imperfect speed, and spA is a little low. gengar needs fast, he loves fast. but you're 1 point away from fast D:

spA should be high enough that it turns some 3hkOs into 2hKOs, just use a damage calc
Huh SpA is 31. Do agree on the speed point though
Borderline toss, would've been a definite keep imo if speed was 31 since it could easily be viable via a Focus Sash.
Toss imo. Gengar needs his speed and SAtk. He can't afford to be outsped by the Lati@s and other Gengars.
+Unlike his physical side, Gengar can actually take special hits.
Gonna hurt a hell to toss but right, speed is like the only non-negotiable stat unless HP Fire anyway -_-

I just got this Gengar:
Timid
27/8/7/30/30/31
hp fire
keep or toss?​
pretty sure HP fire means it needs a spd iv of 30, but either way that's a keeper. although the only thing HP hits for good damage on is forretress (ferro i already handled by focus blast) and forry has pretty bad sdef anyways.

so spd is 31, that's a keeper for sure

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ops lol I don't know why I typed fire. But can Gengar even use Hidden power Ground? o.o
Or rather is hidden power ground even usable on Gengar?
Maybe against some random heatran?. Although the raw stats are good enough, HP is just a plus.

Edit: Also most steel types can be dealt with a shadow ball anyway since they don't resist Ghost anymore.
80 BP + STAB = 120 = Hidden Power 60 x 2 on Weakness.

LF
jolly or adamant shiny Groudon in luxury ball
modest shiny Kyogre in luxury ball

Will trade up to 3 pokémon if they are nicknamable, otherwise standard 1 for 1 trade. Also lol @ Swedish Nintendo, my Gamestop store recieved 3 Gengar codes. Yep, 3. >_>

LF
jolly or adamant shiny Groudon in luxury ball
modest shiny Kyogre in luxury ball

Will trade up to 3 pokémon if they are nicknamable, otherwise standard 1 for 1 trade. Also lol @ Swedish Nintendo, my Gamestop store recieved 3 Gengar codes. Yep, 3. >_>
Never seen a Kyogre in a lux ball. (where is jebus at a time like this)

Speaking of items and because I was at the bottom of the last page, I need a mental herb.
I followed the most confusing guide just to get this for you. I'll come online to give it to you in a moment.

oops i'm a noob, i mean light ball. The light ball that you stick on pikachu to make it good .

edit : no need to like this post if you are not going to spill out a ball for me ;)
Okay, okay, you can have mine :) I don't mind farming for more. Let me just get out of this damned forest and throw them onto some fodder.

I followed the most confusing guide just to get this for you. I'll come online to give it to you in a moment.

Okay, okay, you can have mine :) I don't mind farming for more. Let me just get out of this damned forest and throw them onto some fodder.
you can have it back if you need it, i just need one so i can clone 900 for myself and myself only <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)