The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, I can breed u the Adamant Mold Breaker Excadrill in the luxury ball from ur want list. Will probably be done by tonight.

Wants list said:

Conkeldurr
Adamant - Guts
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mach Punch, Dragin punch, Wide Guard
I've got a male Timburr like this sitting in my box if you want it.

Also, RIP prev gen wi-fi, I've got an HP Water Raikou I RNGed ages ago stuck in .pkm file limbo ;-;

I've got a male Timburr like this sitting in my box if you want it.

Also, RIP prev gen wi-fi, I've got an HP Water Raikou I RNGed ages ago stuck in .pkm file limbo ;-;
Interested, just need to come up with a nickname for Timburr. Yeah, loosing wi-fi really sucks, couldn't RNGd so many DW pokémon myself otherwise :/

Yeah no problem, Jolly it is : )
Awsome :) Do you want anything special or will you take a store credit?

Interested, just need to come up with a nickname for Timburr. Yeah, loosing wi-fi really sucks, couldn't RNGd so many DW pokémon myself otherwise :/
Alright, just let me know when you decide on a name :)

Shiny Kangaskhan
Joshua / 30394
Jolly - Inner Focus
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Hammer Arm, Double-Edge
Nickname: Yes, Mega Mom
Could I get this for the Timburr? The name is oddly fitting as I really only want it to use as a mother for some breeds.

Awsome :) Do you want anything special or will you take a store credit?
Hmm... I'll probably want ur Defiant Knock off, Sucker punch, Pursuit Bisharp, shiny if u have one lying around : )

Also, I can probably take the Sheer Force Nidoking w/ Sucker Punch breeding project if it's still available. Maybe the Naive nature. But I'll finish ur Jolly Drillbur/Excadrill first.

Interested in the shiny legendaries as below;
Regirock, adamant Landurus and Virizion.

Would you take be interested in trading them for;
Shiny Genesect 6IV hasty event.
Shiny Timid Mew, will-o-wisp, taunt, t-wave, roost
ShinySmeargle - Jolly - Dark Void, Stealth rock and sticky web?

Hey, I am going to try to get a Great Ball HA Tailow, so I can breed it and get HP Grass Why not ground lol
Can you RNG me that shiny Mesprit, and nickname it "Avast"?

Alright, just let me know when you decide on a name :)

Could I get this for the Timburr? The name is oddly fitting as I really only want it to use as a mother for some breeds.
You can nickanme it Rudolph :)

Hmm... I'll probably want ur Defiant Knock off, Sucker punch, Pursuit Bisharp, shiny if u have one lying around : )

Also, I can probably take the Sheer Force Nidoking w/ Sucker Punch breeding project if it's still available. Maybe the Naive nature. But I'll finish ur Jolly Drillbur/Excadrill first.
Sure thing :) Would be great if you bred the Nidoking ^^ Its a pretty hard project thought, since it has to be male. have HA and 6 IVs. Its okay if you get it cloned if you want one for yourself.

Interested in the shiny legendaries as below;
Regirock, adamant Landurus and Virizion.

Would you take be interested in trading them for;
Shiny Genesect 6IV hasty event.
Shiny Timid Mew, will-o-wisp, taunt, t-wave, roost
ShinySmeargle - Jolly - Dark Void, Stealth rock and sticky web?
Sorry nothning I need.

Hey, I am going to try to get a Great Ball HA Tailow, so I can breed it and get HP Grass Why not ground lol
Can you RNG me that shiny Mesprit, and nickname it "Avast"?
Somone already bred that for me, my wants are updated with a few new project thought.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello! I already have an Adamant Sucker Punch Bisharp but sadly it isn't in the right ball nor does it have pursuit, but it does mean that I should be able to breed one for you no problem :) For this Bisharp would it be possible to get the thundurus? Or if that is too much of an ask, maybe one of your non shiny sand rush iron head excadrills? (I don't really mind if Pokemon are shiny or not, just trying to get some competitive Pokemon and I started a bit late :P)

Sure thing :) Would be great if you bred the Nidoking ^^ Its a pretty hard project thought, since it has to be male. have HA and 6 IVs. Its okay if you get it cloned if you want one for yourself.
Hi there, ur Jolly Mold Breaker Drillbur in Luxury Ball is ready. It's a Female, let me know what nickname u want it to be. Oh, and do u want the Nidoking to be in a Dream Ball? I don't think I have access to that. I'm so sorry. I can only do it in balls that are in-game : (

Anyway, I'll be available to trade for the next few hours.

Hello! I already have an Adamant Sucker Punch Bisharp but sadly it isn't in the right ball nor does it have pursuit, but it does mean that I should be able to breed one for you no problem :) For this Bisharp would it be possible to get the thundurus? Or if that is too much of an ask, maybe one of your non shiny sand rush iron head excadrills? (I don't really mind if Pokemon are shiny or not, just trying to get some competitive Pokemon and I started a bit late :P)
You can have Thundurus, I value all my pokémon the same ^^

Hi there, ur Jolly Mold Breaker Drillbur in Luxury Ball is ready. It's a Female, let me know what nickname u want it to be. Oh, and do u want the Nidoking to be in a Dream Ball? I don't think I have access to that. I'm so sorry. I can only do it in balls that are in-game : (

Anyway, I'll be available to trade for the next few hours.
Nickname Bosch, please ^^ I could breed you a female Nidoran in dream ball, I think my female has 6 IV so the offspring would be garantued to have 5 IVs. Unfortenely its not my OT and I don't know if it redis, otherwise I could have lend it to you.

out of curiosity Hamstern, what nickname did you want on shiny net ball venipede/scolipede?
Caterkiller :)

Nickname Bosch, please ^^ I could breed you a female Nidoran in dream ball, I think my female has 6 IV so the offspring would be garantued to have 5 IVs. Unfortenely its not my OT and I don't know if it redis, otherwise I could have lend it to you.
Yeah, don't worry about it. I'll just drop the breeding project. Don't wanna break any rules or anything. I'm ready to trade when you are : )

Hey, my next breeding project (as seen in my thread) is going to be a Heal Ball Bold HA Sylveon! Hopefully, I can get the other two egg moves (Can definitely get wish). Can you RNG me the shiny mesprit on W2?

Hey, my next breeding project (as seen in my thread) is going to be a Heal Ball Bold HA Sylveon! Hopefully, I can get the other two egg moves (Can definitely get wish). Can you RNG me the shiny mesprit on W2?
Hi, I usually don't do RNG project for XY breedables, only 3th/4th/5th gen wants if its stuff I cannot do myself. Right now I'm also really busy with playing throught Heart gold, and then I gonna SID/ID abuse my soul silver and playthrought that too, but before I can do that I need to do tons of trades and transfering. Is there anything else you want? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)