Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what I am asking for is a lot but can someone send me a link to dowload the rng app on my new computer and can someone also send me a video link of how to rng the legendary birds in platinum or black 2 and white 2. Thanks:)

so I have a few question about rng and i would appreciate it if someone can kindly help me out. Number one from what it looks like in rng reporter I can't rng any of the legendary pokemon if that is true what rng app should I download to my computer. Number two how can I find my SID without having a shiny that I caught help would be nice please.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
so I have a few question about rng and i would appreciate it if someone can kindly help me out.
This thread for 4th gen RNG help: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/most-generation-prng-help-information.52180/

Number one from what it looks like in rng reporter I can't rng any of the legendary pokemon if that is true what rng app should I download to my computer.
...what? RNGReporter works just fine. Thoroughly go through this guide first, though.

Number two how can I find my SID without having a shiny that I caught help would be nice please.
Transfer a random Pokémon up to 6th gen, then trade it to a nice person like .com who can check it via PkHex.

so I have a few question about rng and i would appreciate it if someone can kindly help me out. Number one from what it looks like in rng reporter I can't rng any of the legendary pokemon if that is true what rng app should I download to my computer. Number two how can I find my SID without having a shiny that I caught help would be nice please.
I think this isn't the right thread to ask that...Try this one

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...g-reporter-9-96-5-pprng-1-15-0.83057/page-862

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Best nature for Mega Sableye? Its stats are 50/85/125/85/115/20, and I've been debating between Relaxed or Sassy...

Best nature for Mega Sableye? Its stats are 50/85/125/85/115/20, and I've been debating between Relaxed or Sassy...
I'm not up to speed with the current meta, but I think both natures are equally viable (depending on what you want to "set up" on). Perhaps Sassy has a small edge because Will-O-Wisp already helps against most physical attackers

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not up to speed with the current meta, but I think both natures are equally viable (depending on what you want to "set up" on). Perhaps Sassy has a small edge because Will-O-Wisp already helps against most physical attackers
Thanks! I was leaning towards Sassy, and that's a good point about WoW.

Keep or toss?

Xerneas (quick ball) (bold) 31/6-7/31/12/31/30

I was using a mild sync, then came across this bold xerneas and decided to check if it was hp fire.... and it was! But the sp. attack is super low :/

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss?

I was using a mild sync, then came across this bold xerneas and decided to check if it was hp fire.... and it was! But the sp. attack is super low :/
lolToss, no questions asked.

Keep or toss?

Toss, also are you using a synchronizer? You posted w/a Mild one earlier, might want to decide what nature you want and use a Synchronizer

What would you like in exchange?
Just copy & pasted my wants list in my trading thread.

If you got none of these just offer away (this list is just specific wants).

Timid | Any Ability | Egg Move: Defog

Adamant | Sand Veil

FEMALE | Bold | Anticipation | Egg Move: Wish

FEMALE | Calm | Anticipation | Egg Move: Wish

MALE | Timid | Run Away -> Wonder Skin | Egg Move: Baton Pass

Jolly | Early Bird | Egg Move: Brave Bird

Adamant | Posion Touch | Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak and Curse

Adamant | Rock Head

Bold | Competitive | Egg Move: Wish
Calm | Magic Bounce

Timid | Egg Moves: Nasty Plot & Destiny Bond

Relaxed | Sturdy | Egg Move: Stealth Rocks

Calm | Sturdy | Egg Move: Stealth Rocks

Bold | Intimidate

Jolly | Intimidate
Modest | Sniper
Timid | Hydration -> Dry Skin | Egg Move: Nasty Plot
FEMALE | Lonely | Chlorophyll | Egg Move: Defog

Bold/Relaxed | Storm Drain | Egg Move: Clear Smog

Adamant | Speed Boost

Adamant | Guts | Egg Moves: Drain Punch and Mach Punch

Jolly | Regenerator | Egg Move: Knock Off

Jolly | Reckless | Egg Move: Knock Off

Adamant | Sap Sipper

(Small) Jolly | Frisk

(Super) Impish | Frisk

lolToss, no questions asked.
Toss, also are you using a synchronizer? You posted w/a Mild one earlier, might want to decide what nature you want and use a Synchronizer
Haha yeah, I just realized it would've had 59 base power (for hp fire) lol

Also Jebus the mild sync didnt' work that time :o

Thanks guys! Back to resetting for a little bit

edit: JebusChrist whoops, I just use the psypokes calc which still has the max base power as 70 :p thanks for the reminder though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)