Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey CD_North I keep getting sniped which is sad :( Would it be possible to just no a normal trade? :)
Edit: and if it's alright could I get one of each? :)

deposited a lv 14 female flabebe named "PEWP STAINZ" for Iris. Funny how I comment on the nicknames working and a Korean guy makes me eat my words.

Sniped again </3

I put in a level 1 Female Frillish. I'm trying to get Belly the Frillish. My IGN is Justin.
Thanks again btw! (:

Sent:
Sidfrid
Rann
GC7
Bragh/Melsara
I Call HAXorus
SamFord

Sniped:
Chan
Scheiner
VGreenGoblinV
jstinftw

Bean (and everybody else): I'll be online for a bit. If you'd like to trade, post IGN, FC, and desired Pokemon. (Working from my phone so I cannot see sigs, and the landscape view does not show it to me.). I'm only around for a short bit so I may only get partway through your trade; I'm hoping to be online longer later.
hi can we make a quick trade i only want these:
Sekhmet
Baba Yaga
iris
persephone
if we can direct trade will make my life easier
IGN is Scheiner
fc is 5412-9910-7151

Hey! I saw the post. My IGN is Justin and my FC is 2921 - 9440 - 4532.

I'm trying to get Belly the Frillish, but if it's alright, would it be ok if I get the other Pokemon I was thinking on getting too? Just to save time? If not, that's ok, I'll wait my turn. Belly would be priority

Hey! I saw the post. My IGN is Justin and my FC is 2921 - 9440 - 4532.

I'm trying to get Belly the Frillish, but if it's alright, would it be ok if I get the other Pokemon I was thinking on getting too? Just to save time? If not, that's ok, I'll wait my turn. Belly would be priority
Yes, just let me know the list. Added you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)