ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This isn't a chatroom.

Certain people are "spam posting" in this thread nonstop. There isn't some "100 messages per day" requirement; if your post isn't constructive, you shouldn't be making it. I'm seriously considering locking the thread or implementing sub-forum specific temporary bans.

Let this be a final warning.

Can we discuss the seemingly low max levels of wild Pokemon? The levels in Sky Pillar in the originals reached 55, right? Can this mean Rayquaza's plot will happen before E4, like in Emerald?

So nobody really brought it up, but Primal Reversion doesn't take up your MEvo slot in a team.
(Just watch as the Ubers shitstorm gets even shitstormier)
I'm kind of glad, though. It lets you get away with so much more in doubles. Mega Swampert zipping around thanks to his teammate's Heavy Rain...and other fun stuff...

Can we discuss the seemingly low max levels of wild Pokemon? The levels in Sky Pillar in the originals reached 55, right? Can this mean Rayquaza's plot will happen before E4, like in Emerald?
I'd call shenanigans on those levels. Unless they reworked the exp gain algorithm so that leveling up doesn't become a pain, those levels look like a bad Johto dream. They may have kept the levels low to breeze through testing on the build that the demo was made out of, so you should still expect to see wild lv 50-something mons in the official games.

I've been stalking this thread for awhile and I haven't seen an answer to this yet...

Do PokéMiles return? It was a really nice alternative to obtaining PP Up only at the Lotto ID Center... (Losing matches on WiFi because of 5 PP moves is the absolute worst.)

So nobody really brought it up, but Primal Reversion doesn't take up your MEvo slot in a team.
(Just watch as the Ubers shitstorm gets even shitstormier)
Not only that, you can use both Primals on a team, according to the Datamine.
Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza, oh my...

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do PokéMiles return? It was a really nice alternative to obtaining PP Up only at the Lotto ID Center... (Losing matches on WiFi because of 5 PP moves is the absolute worst.)
I'm afraid I can't help on whether or not PokeMiles will be back, but note that you can also farm certain super training challenges for PP items. In my totally unscientific experience, these have a better PP Up/Max yield (still less than ideal) than do the Pokemiles games. With a Volcarona (or anything else that gets the really big powerful style of shots), even the multi-stage super training challenges go really fast.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Guess, I'll first comment on the compatibility chart.

It's pretty much what I figured. If an ORAS game is battling a XY game they can't use items, Mega Evolutions, Primal Reverted Pokemon introduced in ORAS. And if you go on Free Battle or Rating Battle with the same restrictions they'll only connect to another ORAS game.

It's completely compatible with Pokemon Bank though the question there is what would it do to a move introduced in ORAS if someone tries bringing that Pokemon into XY (easiest thing to do would just block it and tell the player they'll need that Pokemon to forget that move if it wanted to be transferred to XY).

Trading is interesting though, while obviously ORAS games can't trade a Pokemon that has an item or knows a move introduced in ORAS to a XY game they left Wonder Trade and GTS as question marks. Now the easiest thing to do would be have a separate Wonder Trade and GTS, though maybe this is hinting that as long as a Pokemon isn't holding an item or knows a move introduced in ORAS that if put in the Wonder Trade or up on the GTS it can possibly go to any game?

Finally Cosplay Pikachu is a big mystery. Now Cosplay Pikachu was shown not to be a normal Pikachu, she has a black heart mark on her tail. I would think that means she would be stuck in your ORAS game like the Spiky-Ear Pichu was in HGSS. Hmm, we'll have to see what that's about, it's suppose to be a unique Pokemon thus you'd think only one be allowed to exist in the game.

Anyway with that discussed, here's my next Trainer observations for the ones you'll be battling after getting all 8 Badges:

Elite Four confirmed to be sequential instead of challenging them in any order you want.

Mightyena (Lv. 50) (Ability: Intimidate) (Moves: Swagger/Take Down/Sucker Punch/Crunch)
Shiftry (Lv. 50) (Ability: Chlorophyll) (Moves: Fake Out/Feint Attack/Extrasensory/Leaf Blade)
Cacturne (Lv. 50) (Ability: Sand Veil) (Moves: Leech Seed/Payback/Needle Arm/Spiky Shield)
Sharpedo (Lv. 50) (Ability: Rough Skin) (Moves: Crunch/Poison Fang/Aqua Jet/Slash)
Absol (Lv. 52) (Ability: Super Luck) (Moves: Aerial Ace/Night Slash/Psycho Cut/Slash)
Changes:
1. Mightyena gained 4 levels; lost Sand-Attack and Roar; & gained Swagger and Sucker Punch.
2. Shiftry gained 2 levels; lost Double Team and Swagger; & gained Feint Attack and Leaf Blade.
3. Cacturne gained 4 levels; lost Feint Attack and Cotton Spore; & gained Paybakc and Spiky Shield.
4. Sharpedo gained 2 level; lost Surf and Swagger; & gained Aqua Jet and Poison Fang.
5. Absol gained 3 levels; switched Abilities from Pressure to Super Luck; lost Swords Dance and Snatch; & gained Night Slash and Psycho Cut.
Opinion:
Oh look, all of Sidney's Pokemon now have at least one Dark-type move. Best type to use here is a Bug-type, Fighting- and Fairy- are also good but be careful as some of his Pokemon have moves that are super effective against those types. If they have another type you may also want to try exploiting that type's weakness. Mightyena will probably try confusing with Swagger, Shiftry will no doubt start with Fake Out, and Cacturne will Leech Seed and maybe try a Spiky Shield if you're using a Physical attacker (so use a Special if you can). Sharpedo and Absol are pure attackers; Sharpedo has priority with Aqua Jet (and don't forget it has Rough Skin so try using Special attacks) while Absol switch in Ability means it might be scoring criticals with Night Slash, Psycho Cut, and Slash.
No major complaint, at least with attacks. Shiftry and Cacturne oddly have Abilities that activate in weather, yet unless you activate the weather they have no way of activating it.

Dusclops (Lv. 51) (Ability: Pressure) (Moves: Shadow Punch/Confuse Ray/Curse/Future Sight)
Banette (Lv. 51) (Ability: Insomnia) (Moves: Shadow Ball/Spite/Will-O-Wisp/Feint Attack)
Sableye (Lv. 51) (Ability: Prankster) (Moves: Shadow Claw/Foul Play/Power Gem/Fake Out)
Banette (Lv. 51) (Ability: Insomnia) (Moves: Shadow Ball/Grudge/Toxic/Psychic)
Dusknoir (Lv. 53) (Ability: Pressure) (Moves: Hex/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch)
Changes:
1. Replaced her last Dusclops with a Dusknoir.
2. First Duclops gained 3 levels.
3. Banette #1 gained 3 levels.
4. Sableye gained 1 level; switched Abilities from Keen Eye to Prankster; has completely different moveset.
5. Banette #2 gained 2 levels; lost Skill Swap; gained Psychic.
Opinion:
So, one reason I wanted them to increase the Hoenn dex, at least by a little, is because the Hoenn Elite Four uses quite a bit of double Pokemon. Phoebe has been lessened a bit as she now has a Dusknoir, but she still has its pre-evolution and two Banette.
A pure Dark-type wil have an easier time here. Dusclops will probably start with a Curse and Confuse Ray, so after taking it out you may want to switch out. Both Banette will try to lay down a status ailment and deplete your PP. Sableye will Fake Out first thing, and be careful if you have a Physical attacker as it also has Foul Play. And then we has Dusknoir, its a heavy hitter. It has all the Elemental Punches plus Shadow Punch, so it have a wide coverage.
First, why doesn't she have a Shedinja? I can understand not wanting to give her a Froslass, but no one else uses a Shedinja (and if you don't have at least Flying, Rock, Ghost, Fire, or Dark-type move that's your own fault. It wouldn't even need to be strong, it only has 1 HP). Other then that, I do have a few other problems. Banette is a Physical attacker yet he uses Shadow Ball instead of Shadow Claw. Finally, they changed her Sableye's Ability to Prankster... and yet gave it no Status moves. And if you think they're setting up for a later rematch, no, the aren't, but we'll talk about that.

Glalie (Lv. 52) (Ability: Inner Focus) (Moves: Light Screen/Ice Shard/Hail/Crunch)
Froslass (Lv. 52) (Ability: Snow Cloak) (Moves: Confuse Ray/Blizzard/Hail/Ominous Wind)
Glalie (Lv. 52) (Ability: Inner Focus) (Moves: Protect/Ice Shard/Hail/Freeze-Dry)
Froslass (Lv. 52) (Ability: Snow Cloak) (Moves: Draining Kiss/Blizzard/Hail/Shadow Ball)
Walrein (Lv. 54) (Ability: Thick Fat) (Moves: Surf/Body Slam/Blizzard/Sheer Cold)
Changes:
1. Replaced her two Sealeo with two Froslass.
2. Glalie #1 gained 2 levels; lost Ice Beam; & gained Ice Shard.
3. Glalie #2 lost Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, and Protect; & gained Protect, Ice Shard, and Freeze-Dry.
4. Walrein gained 1 level.
Opinion:
*Sigh* Well, I guess Froslass is better than Sealeo, but still she has two Froslass AND two Glalie. All members of the Snorunt family, yet her signature Pokemon is a Walrein, at least in this initial battle.
A Steel-type would be perfect here, though Ice-types other weakness work just as well but be aware her Pokemon has coverage for them. All of her Pokemon except her Walrein know Hail which they'll probably try to keep up. Glalie don't take much advantage of the hail, though her first one will attempt to set up a Light Screen in addition to Hail. Both Glalie have prioirty with Ice Shard (also her second one has Freeze-Dry so Water-type be aware). Her Froslass take full advantage of the hail, they have Snow Claok to increase their invasion and 100% Blizzard. Also Fighting-types be aware one of them know Draining Kiss, of course why would you be using a Fighting-type against a Ghost-type I don't know. Her Walrein has Surf for Fire- and Rock-types you may try, and you also want to be above its level to ignore Sheer Cold 1HKOing hax.
Sadly, unlike Phoebe there's no way to really fix Glacia's team without having expanded the Pokede to include more Ice-types. I suppose her post game team fixes that though.

Altaria (Lv. 53) (Ability: Natural Cure) (Moves: Aerial Ace/Cotton Guard/Dragon Pulse/Moonblast)
Flygon (Lv. 53) (Ability: Levitate) (Moves: Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Rock Slide/Supersonic)
Kingdra (Lv. 53) (Ability: Sniper) (Moves: Dragon Pulse/Surf/Yawn/Ice Beam)
Flygon (Lv. 53) (Ability: Levitate) (Moves: Flamethrower/Boomburst/Dragon Pulse/Screech)
Salamence (Lv. 55) (Ability: Intimidate) (Moves: Dragon Rush/Zen Headbutt/Crunch/Thunder Fang)
Changes:
1. Replaced his Shelgon with a Kingdra.
2. Altaria goes out first.
3. Altaria lost 1 level; has completely different moveset.
4. Both Flygons gained 1 level and have completely different movesets except one still uses Flamethrower.
5. Salamence lost Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, and Fly & gained Dragon Rush, Zen Headbutt, and Thunder Fang.
Opinion:
A little better, now that's Juan gone Drake can use a Kingdra on his team. Course he still needed to use two Flygon but he does play one as Physical and another as Special (even though they have a higher Special stat, but there's a reason for playing one Special).
Poor Drake, the introduction of the Fairy-type was not something he needed, though Ice-type also give him a bad time but he has something prepared for them at least. Altaria will Cotton Guard to increase its Defense so use a Special attacker. As I said, he has a Physical and Special Flyon. The Physical Flygon plays as you think it would, though has Supersonic so be careful of Confuion. His Special Flyon is Special for one reason only: it knows Boomburst (it oddly also has Screech, something which would be more useful on the Physical Flygon). Kingdra will probably try Yawning your Pokemon asleep, and be aware if it gets a critical hit will do 2.25x the normal damage thanks to Sniper. Salamence is a full on attacker and it's taking no prisoners.
Aside from the double Flygon his team is looking good. Sad to see Juan gone but his sacrifice was not in vain as it gave Drake a pretty powerful Kingdra.

Skarmory (Lv. 57) (Ability: Sturdy) (Moves: Toxic/Aerial Ace/Spikes/Steel Wing)
Claydol (Lv. 57) (Ability: Levitate) (Moves: Reflect/Light Screen/Extrasensory/Earth Power)
Aggron (Lv. 57) (Ability: Sturdy) (Moves: Stone Edge/Earthquake/Iron Tail/Dragon Claw)
Cradily (Lv. 57) (Ability: Suction Cups) (Moves: Giga Drain/Ancient Power/Sludge Bomb/Confuse Ray)
Armaldo (Lv. 57) (Ability: Battle Armor) (Moves: X-Scissor/Rock Blast/Metal Claw/Crush Claw)
Metagross (Lv. 59) @Metagrossite (Ability: Clear Body) (Moves: Bullet Punch/Zen Headbutt/Meteor Mash/Giga Impact)
Changes:
1. Skarmory switched Abilities from Keen Eye to Sturdy.
2. Claydol gained 2 levels; lost Earthquake and Ancient Power; & gained Extrasensory and Earth Power.
3. Aggron gained 1 level; lost Thunder and SolarBeam; & gained Stone Edge and Iron Tail.
4. Cradily gained 1 level.
5. Armaldo gained 1 level; has completely different moveset.
6. Metagross is holding Metagrossite; gained 1 level; lost Psychic, Hyper Beam, and Earthquake; gained Bullet Punch, Zen Headbutt, and Giga Impact.
Opinion:
How can it be that Diantha's team is almost 10 levels higher yet I'm more dreading battling Steven then I ever did with her? Let's take a look:
Even though Steven's bread and butter are Steel- and Rock-types, you'll still want to prepare all your Pokemon (a Fighting-type still would be very helpful, or at least Fighting-type moves). Skarmory getting Sturdy means it'll at the very least setup Spikes for your grounded Pokemon to lose HP on switching it. It'll either keep doing that or a Toxic until its knocked out (unless Steven thinks it can take your Pokemon, you may want to consider doing that). Claydol's job is dual screens (its also his only non-Steel- and/or Rock-type Pokemon so prepare for that). From there is mainly full on offense, though his Cradily knows Confuse Ray (also can heal itself with Giga Drain). Finally his Metaross which can Mega Evolve. Just good luck, that's all I can say. Not only can it hit hard, it also has priority with Bullet Punch to rub salt into the wound.
Can or do I even want to make suggestions to make his team tougher? Well, Metagross having Giga Impact is kind of useless, would have probably done better with an Earthquake or Hammer Arm. But overall, yeah, Steven is going to be a challenge methinks.

I still have the villain team, rivals, and League rematches to look over, and maybe a few other notable ones. We'll see.

Last edited:

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I'm dreading the lower levels of wild Pokemon, and I don't really want Rayquaza pre-E4. I've never been a proponent of restricting Legendaries to post-E4, but that only makes sense in my mind in this case. A trainer shouldn't be able to tame a Legendary Pokemon's power until they can at least prove themselves powerful enough to beat the toughest trainers of the region. That said, dropping levels of wild mons so you can get Rayquaza earlier and so levels aren't quite as buffed by the Elite Four doesn't make logical sense to me.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm worried about the EXP Share. Hoenn's level curve is smaller than Kalos and the new mechanics would probably break the difficulty even worse than in X/Y.

Originally, pokemon in the Sky Pillar were at about level forty before the E4, and then in their fifties after the E4. Because of this, I would have agreed with you, if it weren't for the fact that Ariados has replaced Banette in the lineup of pokemon that can be found there. Because Ariados was and is not in the Hoenn dex, this can only mean that we'll be unable to access the Sky Pillar until after we beat the game. That is, unless the encounter lists are not accurate.

I'm dreading the lower levels of wild Pokemon, and I don't really want Rayquaza pre-E4. I've never been a proponent of restricting Legendaries to post-E4, but that only makes sense in my mind in this case. A trainer shouldn't be able to tame a Legendary Pokemon's power until they can at least prove themselves powerful enough to beat the toughest trainers of the region. That said, dropping levels of wild mons so you can get Rayquaza earlier and so levels aren't quite as buffed by the Elite Four doesn't make logical sense to me.
The lower levels do worry me as well. But it does seem like trainer rematches return, so that may be the better source of level grinding. I still feel that the data isn't complete on the wild Pokemon levels though. There has to be a few additional places we can go.

Well.
Just turn it off.
And even then you only get it after reaching Steven in Dewford (presumably).
I read some wheres that you get it from Prof. Birch at the start of the game.. s:

Last edited by a moderator:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well.
Just turn it off.
I forgot about how late you got it compared to X/Y, which will probably curb the brokenness somewhat. Though you've still got something of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation since it makes training your other Pokemon a chore if you keep it off and you'll only have 1-2 Pokemon that are actually good for battling.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Due to the new Critical Hit mechanics, Sniper makes the the attack do 2.25x more damage.
Corrected. :)

I'm worried about the EXP Share. Hoenn's level curve is smaller than Kalos and the new mechanics would probably break the difficulty even worse than in X/Y.
Well.
Just turn it off.
I forgot about how late you got it compared to X/Y, which will probably curb the brokenness somewhat. Though you've still got something of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation since it makes training your other Pokemon a chore if you keep it off and you'll only have 1-2 Pokemon that are actually good for battling.
I have a feeling you might get it sooner considering how it works now.

Hmm, well maybe you can turn it on and off at certain points? Like keep it on for route trainer battles but when battling wild Pokemon/going through a Gym/fighting against the villain team turn it off? That way you get most of the experience you'll need but you won't be that ahead in levels (theoretically).

Also they are adjusting levels, so maybe they took the Exp. Share into account?

Wait, hang on, I've been browsing my youtube subscriptions, and apparently the ORAS Megas have already been integrated into Showdown? I don't know if this is the right place to talk about it, but I can't really think of where I would since there's no thread on competitive discussion about it, so I'm just really confused as to why this is.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Wait, hang on, I've been browsing my youtube subscriptions, and apparently the ORAS Megas have already been integrated into Showdown? I don't know if this is the right place to talk about it, but I can't really think of where I would since there's no thread on competitive discussion about it, so I'm just really confused as to why this is.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...talk-about-tiering-aka-bans-or-drops.3519695/

Try this -__- It's not even hard to find.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Change of pace and looking at the pastebin data I saw this gem of a Trainer Horde:

Team Magma/Aqua Grunts
======
Pokemon: 5
Mightyena (Lv. 25) (Ability: Intimidate) (Moves: Snarl/Roar/Assurance/―――――) IVs: All 0
Mightyena (Lv. 25) (Ability: Intimidate) (Moves: Snarl/Roar/Assurance/―――――) IVs: All 0
======

This encounter will probably be the most annoying and the most amusing encounter at the same time from the games. The fact that you will get quintuple intimidated is annoying and Snarl makes it worse, even Assurance which deals mighty damage if you have already taken damage. The true amusing part is the fact that they may end up roaring away your own de-buffs, making them have to work on neutralising your offence again (on the special side anyway). What a crazy encounter that I am looking forward to when I get to play ORAS!

Change of pace and looking at the pastebin data I saw this gem of a Trainer Horde:

Team Magma/Aqua Grunts
======
======

This encounter will probably be the most annoying and the most amusing encounter at the same time from the games. The fact that you will get quintuple intimidated is annoying and Snarl makes it worse, even Assurance which deals mighty damage if you have already taken damage. The true amusing part is the fact that they may end up roaring away your own de-buffs, making them have to work on neutralising your offence again (on the special side anyway). What a crazy encounter that I am looking forward to when I get to play ORAS!
Thank Arceus there's no Stealth Rock for them. Imagine five Roars in the same turn!

Team Magma/Aqua Grunts
======
======

...At least they don't have Sand Attack in that last slot...or over Roar... That does look irritatingly amusing though; I think I'll have to see if I can find Larry, Moe and Curly somewhere in there...

Anyway, I have a suggestion, if anyone would like a simple way around it: Disarming Voice Gardevoir.

0 SpA Gardevoir Disarming Voice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mightyena: 66-80 (94.2 - 114.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

This is a level thirty Gardevoir with zero IVs and EVs and a neutral nature. Adding in the horde reduction, she'd do about 50-60 damage to each of them. Given the fact that the mightyenas are each at level twenty-five, we're probably expected to be in our late thirties or early forties, so this will probably either be in the Lilycove hideout, or in the Undersea Cavern. If you just so happen to train a Gardevoir and she still has Disarming Voice, then that should be more than enough to oneshot them.

Or...I suppose Surf could work too...

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, so I don't think this has been discussed yet, but there is a good chance Rayquaza doesn't mega through a 'Rayquazite'

If you look at the Japanese stream (
) where they first showcased Mega Rayquaza, you can see that while the Charizard had the text "Opponent's Charizardite is reacting to Alpha's mega bracelet!", Rayquaza's line was "Omega's strong prayers were sent to Rayquaza!" Also, on the official page Rayquaza is confirmed to mega-evolve in a different way from other pokemon. Therefore, there is a possibility that Rayquazaite doesn't exist and it can maybe even battle holding any item!

Also, is there anything new concerning the strange inclusion of dark pulse in the list of move tutor moves? They removed roost and sleep talk from the BW2 move tutor list but for some strange reason left dark pulse in there. Will this mean TM97 will become a different move altogether, or is this just some silly mistake on Game Freak's part?

Lastly, at what point of the story do you think we will get the mega bracelet?

Okay, so I don't think this has been discussed yet, but there is a good chance Rayquaza doesn't mega through a 'Rayquazite'

If you look at the Japanese stream (
) where they first showcased Mega Rayquaza, you can see that while the Charizard had the text "Opponent's Charizardite is reacting to Alpha's mega bracelet!", Rayquaza's line was "Omega's strong prayers were sent to Rayquaza!" Also, on the official page Rayquaza is confirmed to mega-evolve in a different way from other pokemon. Therefore, there is a possibility that Rayquazaite doesn't exist and it can maybe even battle holding any item!

Also, is there anything new concerning the strange inclusion of dark pulse in the list of move tutor moves? They removed roost and sleep talk from the BW2 move tutor list but for some strange reason left dark pulse in there. Will this mean TM97 will become a different move altogether, or is this just some silly mistake on Game Freak's part?

Lastly, at what point of the story do you think we will get the mega bracelet?
That's really interesting about Rayquaza. Would make sense considering what's being posted in the pastebin for the data dumps for ORAS.

Also the inclusion of Dark Pulse is more than likely an oversight, but you never really know.

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Getting good IV's and HP in Gen VI is piss easy. There is no excuse to be use Pokegen'd Pokemon nowadays and ORAS is only going to underline that point.

GF started the process in XY and ORAS will be its' conclusion.
You obviously never SR'd for Zapdos. And in ORAS it's going to be even worse because we need to do the entire selection process for a lot of legendaries (since according to Game Freak every pokemon is obtainable with XY and ORAS). That's going to take forever.

You obviously never SR'd for Zapdos. And in ORAS it's going to be even worse because we need to do the entire selection process for a lot of legendaries (since according to Game Freak every pokemon is obtainable with XY and ORAS). That's going to take forever.
At least they'll all have the 3 free 31 IV's. Although if you want PERFECTION yeah that will suck.

The 3 free 31 IV mechanic is pretty much a given to return, right? I thought the data miners found it to be tied to egg groups for baby and legendary pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)